It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mccain and Grahm want regime change in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

KABUL, Afghanistan — With the Syrian government continuing its deadly crackdown on its citizens, two senior American senators who were on their way to the Middle East spoke out strongly on Sunday in favor of arming the Syrian opposition forces.

Who says we dont meddle in the middle east? This is exactly why 9.11 happened when we arm opposing sides and then they use those same weapons on us. McCain and Grahm are traitors who need to be dragged out into the streets in front of everyone like back in the day Jefferson was president.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Well,America needs to be liberated by means of nuclear missiles and biological weapons.I support such a liberation of USA.The warmongering populace needs to have freedom from the burden of autonomy and self-determination so biological and nuclear weapons will be needed to accomplish it.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

It appears that they've already been participating:

U.S. providing secret aid to Syria opposition: diplomat

Maalouf said the doors of the White House and Congress are open to officials from the Syrian expatriate community, most of whom are supportive of the SNC, adding that the U.S. is secretly providing aid to the opposition, though he did not specify whether this support was financial or military.

It's funny that they come out and admit that something "might" be on the table, even though they have already been up to it. Typical double speak from the warmongers.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Wow that is news to me, seems to me that when they say that they want to do something it really means that they have been doing it and they are saying it just so when it comes out that they can save their butts.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You hit the nail right on the head with that one. When are people going to wake the hell up?

top topics

join