It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You're Having Dreams About Zombies, I Want To Know About It!,

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
I think your zeal for your new found religiousness has nothing to do with it. All my life I have had visions and dreams that came true so I know there is a difference. However I also know that even with dreams and visions we can bring our mind into it. Things that have happened in real life for example. I had a premonition dream of my son years ago, but managed to work something I had been working on in real life into it.

You already admit that you are a big fan of zombies so it makes complete sense that your mind would pull things like that into your dreams and even visions. That or maybe the vision just means you are watching too dang many zombie movies. If you knew nothing of zombies and had never so much as seen a movie with one in it I suspect your 'vision' would have been entirely different. Bias has a weird way of working deep into our subconscious and then into our dreams and such. As a complete outsider I can see your bias for your new found religion and your affinity for all things zombie.

In short, I think you are reading too much into it.

Hello
Nope, that wasn't me in that. I now know it wasn't a zombie perse but a person possessed by a demon. Looked like one of those people in the movie, The Devil Inside. That is what everyone will deal with soon.

Take care

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've been having zombie dreams for years. Probably since before I watche a zombie movie.
They are often very real feeling and involve me killing them and hiding to get away. They feel so real that I can feel the blade cutting their heads off and the blood everywhere. I would go into more detail, but my zombie dreams are so crazy and unique that I think I might write a book or something one of these days.. LOL

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I don't put much stock in the op's beliefs but I'll share.

I've been having zombies appear in my dreams for years probably a 5th if not more of my dreams have zombies in at some point. I don't really think about what I would do in a zombie appocolypse much or watch zombie films much either. Malevolent paranormal creatures appear in the majority of my dreams though, with zombies, ghost and demons being the most regular encounters.

I have a lot of common compolents that appear in the majority of my dreams though,
. Monsters (zombies etc)
. Ruined and rotting buildings
. Post-appocalytic worlds
. Always night time in my dreams or occasionally just overcast (I don't think I've ever dreamt it was a sunny day)
. War
. Death
. Violence (to graphic to repeat details on a site like ats) usually begins with someone attacking me and me having to take very extreme mesures to stop them and survive.
. Fire
. malevolent vibe

I don't read too much into these dreams though as phrophetic signs
edit on 27-3-2012 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

Cool post.

I didn't think much of the dreams I had until I reflected back. One dream I had for many a year when in my late teens was thatit was night and some type of zombi people would chase me. I ususally went to the same store first to buy a hand gun and then it would happen. At some times I bought several. Now I have in real life. In the dream I felt like I was keeping my hand gun purchases secret from someone. This has happened now whereby I am keeping them secret from my wife.

We will see in time

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Zombie dreams are truly exciting and scary at the same time. One that I had occurred at a huge theater were actors were prepping for a preformance. It was night and the attack had just started since people were caught off guard. There were men in dark cammies fighting off the undead outside (guns were shooting off constantly), while everyone inside was unknowing of the blood bath. I managed to run into hiding in a small storage room.
I didnt look into any inner meaning for this particular dream. I just remember waking up with my heart pounding and sweating.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
If there was a coming zombie invasion we will be fine, just surround your house with treadmills

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Just to preface: I don't like zombies or the idea of them so I do not read about them or indulge in zombie-related media lol..

So I found it odd when I had a zombie dream a few nights ago.. It's a little fuzzy at this point, but I remember being in an old house and there were zombies, but in my dream there was a major emphasis on animals being infected by the bites as well.. Sounds silly now (was quite scary in the midst) but I particularly remember the zombie cows and horses. They were violent, trying to get into the house.. Anywho, very scary. Woke up in a sweat!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by aEcho
reply to post by odinson

Just to preface: I don't like zombies or the idea of them so I do not read about them or indulge in zombie-related media lol..

So I found it odd when I had a zombie dream a few nights ago.. It's a little fuzzy at this point, but I remember being in an old house and there were zombies, but in my dream there was a major emphasis on animals being infected by the bites as well.. Sounds silly now (was quite scary in the midst) but I particularly remember the zombie cows and horses. They were violent, trying to get into the house.. Anywho, very scary. Woke up in a sweat!

Hello
If there were a zombie type of contagion, I believe that some animals would be affected. It is interesting that more and more people are having these type of dreams.

God Bless

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
this is gods warning to world the shadow government is planning to unleash a terrible apocalypse on the world thats gonna be something verging on the lines of zombies all i can say is if u get desperate for food in those days DONT eat the zombies

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Radooma

lol @ Don't Eat The Zombies! I know you were probably serious but.. hehehe

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Had to Search for this thread, had a dream to contribute.

At present I remember choosing a weapon. Where, not sure. Didn't feel like anywhere in particular. I chose an arrow. No bow, just an arrow. I wanted to stab the zombies. So the dream begins with a few of us killing zombies with weapons we chose. I killed one or two with my arrow. One shot or threw something red and bloody looking at me and I managed to avoid it. I realize my arrow isn't going to do the job and produce a machete, as only dreams can let you do. Things go to slow motion as I start cutting the tops off the heads of zombies. I swing this way and that stabbing and slicing up zombies. I turn to my left and see two walking shoulder to shoulder to me. Behind them I see we have made little progress to stop the horde and I've lost track of all I was with. As I cut down those two the sudden realization hits that I'm going to die. There's too many of them. I make some quick cuts to two more who got nearer to me. The fear isn't going away. They're everywhere. As I go to make another swing the fear overtakes me and I wake up.

Scared me quite a bit upon waking. I knew if that were real I'd be dead right now. I've only been watching the new Doctor Who on Netflix so am not sure what brought this dream about. Scary though...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join