It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You're Having Dreams About Zombies, I Want To Know About It!,

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hello All

My wife had a zombie dream about 2 weeks ago. She doesn't watch too much horror because she is a wimp. She said that she was running with our child in her hands trying to get away from them. She didn't know where I was.

God Bless

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I love the zombie genre and regularly have zombie dreams. The latest one I had was about 3 days ago and I was a part of a survival group that had built a large complex above and below ground. The complex was attached regularly by the typical horror movie zombie and just as the complex was breached, I awoke.

This story line is very similar to most zombie movies/shows so I don't read much into it as I have a fairly creative imagination.

I believe dreams are a way for our bodies to make sense of the data we see on a regular basis. Sometimes dreams can help you to see the forest from the trees, other times it is pure fantasy.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

The most memorable and frightening dream i have ever had in my entire life actually was a zombie dream. Still to this moment i can recall every detail.
evening was appraoching as i drove up to a farely large house in my toyota. (this was the car i had at the time.). i was showing up to a babysitting job i had been hired for. i was watching a little girl for a couple while they were out of town. i knew i had some kind of attachment to this child, i cared for her and she wasnt a stranger. i went into the house and the girl and i went upstairs to her bedroom where she had her toys to play with. i watched her as she played for a while, the sky was completley dark now and the moonlight was coming in through the windows. then, from downstairs i heard the sound of a metal pipe rolling across cement. i grabbed the little girl up by the hand and she looked up at me with fear in her eyes. i kept hold of her hand and we went downstairs to make sure the noise was nothing. after going down at least two flights of stairs we heard the sound agian coming from the basement where the water heater was at. fear gripped my chest but i couldnt panic because then the girl would panic. i asked her if she knew where there was a flash light and she told me there was one on the dryer which was down by the water heater. the house was almost pitch black. we cautiously continued down the stairs and as we arrived at the bottom we heard the noise right there in front of us. i squinted to see in the dark and i could barely make out the silliouhtte of a man standing facing the water heater. when he alerted to our prescence he said nothing just headed right for us and as i caught his gaze i realized he was a zombie. the girl and i ran out of the roomhand in hand every room i ran paseed was dark. when i got to the top and i could see the kids room i felt so relived but when i looked down to that she felt the same she wasnt there. how could it be that she was just grabbing my hand i looked down the hall knownig they had taken her every room was dark. i fought my fear which was eating at me then i went back up to her room lkocked the door behindn me. then i climbed out the window jumped onto my car and jsut left her there

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
of course people r having zombie dreams, that's the new fad these days, although with the warm winter, and higher rates of mosquito if a disease breaks out they will spread it faster, who is to say that disease wont be a zombie disease. There is a parasite that atacks bees essentially turning the bees into zombies.

www.contracostatimes.com... .

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hi odinson,
I am happy to hear that you have found your path.

I've been watching The Walking Dead season, I'm enjoying it. One night afterwards I went to bed, and I was dreaming I was meeting an old friend for lunch and I was talking to her about the power of love and creating ones own reality. Then next thing I knew I was with a few other different friends and for some reason we were going down into the sewers and ran into some zombies, except I was the only one with no weapon! I remember thinking, aww crap, I'm the dumb blonde in this movie! It ended around there, I choose to end the dream and left. I don't remember if I woke up now or moved on to another dream, but there you have it, my zombie dream.

Other than the fact that I think the zombie dream was totally induced by watching the zombie show, sometimes I feel like a lot of people around us are already in a zombie-like state. Some people call it being in the rat-race, or keeping up with the Jones's. Rinse and repeat. They don't want to be woken up. I for one am often at odds with even my own husband who does not believe in spirit, he just wants me to conform to society.
Join the rat race where everyone is kept too busy with "important work" to really take a moment to reflect and just feel the energy of the universe course through them.

That said, I would really love to hear what you have to share about your dreams, messages from angels, and of course the zombies.

Much love and light,
Cytra
edit on 27-2-2012 by Cytra because: typos

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
only one zombie dream.

I'm eating lunch in my old highschool school cafeteria when i'm approached by a man in a suit.
He kindly asks me to accompany him.
We walk to the elevator which is around the corner. He pushes the button and we go down.
There is no lower floors at my school, that I know of. It's a black room and there's a small, one seater, silver magnetic bullet train. I get in, and it shoots me down this extended metal tube at extreme speeds. Incredible detail for a dream.
I arrive and the same man in the suit is waiting for me. Weird. We begin to walk through a corridor full of white casket looking containers, holding zombies. He tells me this is a personal tour of their underground zombie creation lab facility, where they were working on mastering zombie creation I suppose. The dream begins to speed up from there. One minute were talking and the next he disappears and an alarm begins to sound, warning everyone of a zombie outbreak and to make there way to the surface using any means possible. from there the dream memory is really hazy, bits and pieces of info, not like the beginning of the dream, it sort of just faded out.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cytra
Hi odinson,
I am happy to hear that you have found your path.

I've been watching The Walking Dead season, I'm enjoying it. One night afterwards I went to bed, and I was dreaming I was meeting an old friend for lunch and I was talking to her about the power of love and creating ones own reality. Then next thing I knew I was with a few other different friends and for some reason we were going down into the sewers and ran into some zombies, except I was the only one with no weapon! I remember thinking, aww crap, I'm the dumb blonde in this movie! It ended around there, I choose to end the dream and left. I don't remember if I woke up now or moved on to another dream, but there you have it, my zombie dream.

Other than the fact that I think the zombie dream was totally induced by watching the zombie show, sometimes I feel like a lot of people around us are already in a zombie-like state. Some people call it being in the rat-race, or keeping up with the Jones's. Rinse and repeat. They don't want to be woken up. I for one am often at odds with even my own husband who does not believe in spirit, he just wants me to conform to society.
Join the rat race where everyone is kept too busy with "important work" to really take a moment to reflect and just feel the energy of the universe course through them.

That said, I would really love to hear what you have to share about your dreams, messages from angels, and of course the zombies.

Much love and light,
Cytra
edit on 27-2-2012 by Cytra because: typos

Hello Cytra
Thanks for your support. I was one of those who were caught up in the rat race. I still am in disbelief that the lord has shown me things and has missions for me. Here is what I had seen coming from a compilation of visions since Aug 2011: There will be war coming that will involve Syria and atomic explosions. This will begin soon since I saw IT BEGINS and then an AR15 just weeks ago. I asked if there will be nuclear explosions with Syria involved, I was shown twice last week of nuclear explosions going off.

It is time to get your food and water and a course of action. A plan to go somewhere. Because, when these things happen or some other devastating thing happens, the shiit will go fast downhill. The mark of the beast will be pushed through some vaccine I believe since we are all geared up to get vaccines as soon as some flu goes out.

So, get some holy oil or some other type of oil and bless it or pray over it. Mark your windows and doors with crosses and ask for the Lord's protection to keep your house safe.

God Bless

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
only one zombie dream.

I'm eating lunch in my old highschool school cafeteria when i'm approached by a man in a suit.
He kindly asks me to accompany him.
We walk to the elevator which is around the corner. He pushes the button and we go down.
There is no lower floors at my school, that I know of. It's a black room and there's a small, one seater, silver magnetic bullet train. I get in, and it shoots me down this extended metal tube at extreme speeds. Incredible detail for a dream.
I arrive and the same man in the suit is waiting for me. Weird. We begin to walk through a corridor full of white casket looking containers, holding zombies. He tells me this is a personal tour of their underground zombie creation lab facility, where they were working on mastering zombie creation I suppose. The dream begins to speed up from there. One minute were talking and the next he disappears and an alarm begins to sound, warning everyone of a zombie outbreak and to make there way to the surface using any means possible. from there the dream memory is really hazy, bits and pieces of info, not like the beginning of the dream, it sort of just faded out.

What a dream. Thanks for your post. What worries me is that there probably is some secret research going on about something like that. If the enemy starts killing themselves then it would save countless of live on the winning side.

Keep alert.

Good Bless

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
That the government has been experimenting with zombies is actually not so far fetched, and its interesting to point out that yourmaker and I both went underground before seeing this zombies in our dreams. Even the CDC has a zombie preparedness page.

I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover and recently found out I'm an indigo healer also. I have food and water and plenty of faith in God and Jesus. I have a baseball bat-- I do not want to touch a gun. As much as I want to be part of the ascension or rapture as some call it, I have a feeling I will be right here so I can teach and guide confused and fearful people. Making clay tablets to record truths has also come to mind and I feel like I will have some part in this. It is easy to say I will be out of here with the rapture because I believe in Jesus died for our sins, but the real work for light workers begins when people will actually realize that they do need it. In truth, we are all responsible for our own actions and self-responsibility is one of the greatest lessons in this world. It is not forgiveness from God that we must seek, but forgiveness from ourselves and a commitment to be of the light.

Do you really believe in the power of holy oil? Should not trusting and having faith in God be enough, that you will be where you have to be in order to fulfill your mission, like intuition for your higher self or spirit guides, God working through you, and people coming to you with messages be enough? I believe that we do create our realities, and if you want to believe in holy oil, then it will work. But its just focused intent really, not because the oil is actually holy. We are all children of God, we are all holy and we need to believe it and stop thinking that God is outside of us.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Cytra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

I had a dream in 2009 or 2010 wherein a distorted and deformed shapen humanoid with the most evil presence harassed me in the most real dream I have ever had. This entity had blonde hair and a black t-shirt with the words PRISM in rainbow colors on it. Whatever direction I tried to walk, this entity was blocking my way. Anyway, somehow, not by my own power or imagination, I somehow came out with a tool like a hammerr or something and started hitting him to get him to back off of me. Man, I don't know who supplied me with that mysterious tool but maybe it was God. That was a super real dream and I think it was a riddle and a warning, maybe.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cytra
That the government has been experimenting with zombies is actually not so far fetched, and its interesting to point out that yourmaker and I both went underground before seeing this zombies in our dreams. Even the CDC has a zombie preparedness page.

I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover and recently found out I'm an indigo healer also. I have food and water and plenty of faith in God and Jesus. I have a baseball bat-- I do not want to touch a gun. As much as I want to be part of the ascension or rapture as some call it, I have a feeling I will be right here so I can teach and guide confused and fearful people. Making clay tablets to record truths has also come to mind and I feel like I will have some part in this. It is easy to say I will be out of here with the rapture because I believe in Jesus died for our sins, but the real work for light workers begins when people will actually realize that they do need it. In truth, we are all responsible for our own actions and self-responsibility is one of the greatest lessons in this world. It is not forgiveness from God that we must seek, but forgiveness from ourselves and a commitment to be of the light.

Do you really believe in the power of holy oil? Should not trusting and having faith in God be enough, that you will be where you have to be in order to fulfill your mission, like intuition for your higher self or spirit guides, God working through you, and people coming to you with messages be enough? I believe that we do create our realities, and if you want to believe in holy oil, then it will work. But its just focused intent really, not because the oil is actually holy. We are all children of God, we are all holy and we need to believe it and stop thinking that God is outside of us.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Cytra because: (no reason given)

Hello
It is nice to hear from you again. I don't believe in holy oil. I believe that we have to mark our property as did the Jews in Egypt. When the evil spirits are unleashed soon, marking out your property with something like oil and prayer will keep you safe. God will soon come back in all HIS glory but first the devil has to have his do.

The power of prayer with the use of Jesus name or God's name will drive them away from you. There will be a rapture but we will have to endure some things first. This will hopefully pull more people to Christ

This is something to be very wary of:

Operation Blue Beam - Details Exposed
Please repost to you own mailing lists and newsgroups - Thanks)
Dear Citizens, Patriots, Veterans, et al:

Please read this incredible tale of apparations and modulated
microwave images and sounds and voices directed into your brain, I was
told today by those in the know that holographic images of tanks and
war machinery were projected over the desert to the Iraqis to scare
them into submission during Desert Storm. Looks like it worked quite
effectively.

So there are two separate weapons. One projects images in the air
while the other projects images into your mind. Every wonder why
Buford Morrow the day care center killer checked himself into a
psych-hospital prior to going on his rampage and claimed that he heard
voices telling him to kill people. They would not listen to him.

USCMike1

NASA PROJECT BLUE BEAM

This is from the International Free Press in Canada.

The International Free Press network is not a religious group, neither
is it a political organization, but an independent worldwide
investigation press agency in the field of politics, economics,
medical and military.

We specialize in investigating and publishing special reports and
audio tapes to expose the underworld of the United Nations conspiracy
to implement a New World Order.

Our task is to make the people realize that the agenda of the New (aka
jew) World Order is not a dream or some wild, paranoid theory; it is a
real on-going Satanic project.

For what?

To abolish all Christian traditional religions in order to replace
them with a one world religion based on the cult of man. To abolish
all national identity and national pride in order to establish a world
identity and a world pride.

To abolish the family as known today in order to replace them with
individuals all working for the glory of the new one world government.

To destroy all individual artistic and scientific creativity to
implement a one world government one-mind sight.

And that kind of declaration of war from the United Nations is for the
implementation of a universal, obligatory membership to the United
Nations, a strengthening of the UN by a multi-military and
multi-police force, a world-wide justice department through the UN
with an international tribunal, a worldwide new trade agreement for
all nations, the end of cold war and local wars as they are today, and
the obligation for peace by scrapping

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProstheticWearingShills
reply to post by odinson

I had a dream in 2009 or 2010 wherein a distorted and deformed shapen humanoid with the most evil presence harassed me in the most real dream I have ever had. This entity had blonde hair and a black t-shirt with the words PRISM in rainbow colors on it. Whatever direction I tried to walk, this entity was blocking my way. Anyway, somehow, not by my own power or imagination, I somehow came out with a tool like a hammerr or something and started hitting him to get him to back off of me. Man, I don't know who supplied me with that mysterious tool but maybe it was God. That was a super real dream and I think it was a riddle and a warning, maybe.

Hello

God warns us through our dreams. I believe some thing will come that will test our imagination whether it will be people possessed or some agent used to make people crazy. Just be able to prepare in some way.

God Bless

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hello All

I think that this USA is more prepared about zombies than some think. There was an estimation that if a population of 500,000 people had 1 zombie infection. That whole population would be zombies or dead in a week. I don't think so in my book. I believe that the fault of all zombie movies is that people react to what the zombies are doing. The best defense is an aggressive offense. I would take it to them so that they don't mass up in huge waves.

My thoughts....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Jesus is a zombie. Right?

What would Jesus do? Jesus left. That is what Jesus would do. Of course, I could be mistaken.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

You should maybe think about suing that preacher. Your "blood of Christ" was spiked with acid me thinks...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq1
reply to post by odinson

You should maybe think about suing that preacher. Your "blood of Christ" was spiked with acid me thinks...

Soon all will tremble when they realize that the God of Abraham is real and unhappy on how we ruined this paradise.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
Soon all will tremble when they realize that the God of Abraham is real and unhappy on how we ruined this paradise.

You know people have been using those same words to promote fear for thousands of years now, and still the world keeps spinning and mankind is alive and well. Spew your fear mongering fairy tales to someone who might take them seriously.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I too hav had Zombie dreams to the extent of being eaten Alive, and feeling It.
Normaly after an Epidsode of Walking dead lol, but occasianly I do just have the Random one.
They normaly are about me simply running anf avoiding Zombies until I get cornered or just overun, but I always get eaten and I always feel like, I feel teeth sinking In but wake up after I feel about 3 or 4 Teeth biting me.

What happens If one doesn't wake up from such a dream?
Or Is the whole reason you wake up because your Brain relises you are In a state of terror?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zakka

I would suppose that you are probably right about the reasons you wake up. Kind of like when people dream of falling and wake up before they hit the ground.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I think your zeal for your new found religiousness has nothing to do with it. All my life I have had visions and dreams that came true so I know there is a difference. However I also know that even with dreams and visions we can bring our mind into it. Things that have happened in real life for example. I had a premonition dream of my son years ago, but managed to work something I had been working on in real life into it.

You already admit that you are a big fan of zombies so it makes complete sense that your mind would pull things like that into your dreams and even visions. That or maybe the vision just means you are watching too dang many zombie movies. If you knew nothing of zombies and had never so much as seen a movie with one in it I suspect your 'vision' would have been entirely different. Bias has a weird way of working deep into our subconscious and then into our dreams and such. As a complete outsider I can see your bias for your new found religion and your affinity for all things zombie.

In short, I think you are reading too much into it.

<< 1    3 >>

join