It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You're Having Dreams About Zombies, I Want To Know About It!,

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hello

I recently became saved through the blood of Jesus last September. I have had many a vision from Him lately about all sorts of things. I asked God one day what type of foe would I have to really fight? Then later He gave me a vision from God of something like a zombie. The angel or hevenly figure was presenting this thing within a light sort of a display. There are some people who have had these zombie dreams. Please share...

God Bless

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

i have had a few zombie dreams before but i put it down to watching zombie movies,and playing games like resident evil.i have also had dreams where i am attacked by poltergeists and something invisible is throwing things and kicking the crap out of me.quite scary #

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Free wifi in the wacko basket.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
Hello

I recently became saved through the blood of Jesus last September. I have had many a vision from Him lately about all sorts of things. I asked God one day what type of foe would I have to really fight? Then later He gave me a vision from God of something like a zombie. The angel or hevenly figure was presenting this thing within a light sort of a display. There are some people who have had these zombie dreams. Please share...

God Bless

How would one be saved through the blood of Jesus?

Its easy just as easy to manifest fictional characters into your dreams as it is people who you see day to day, like a girlfriend or a parent. If one thinks about something allot when you fall asleep, you tend to have dreams about them thoughts, most times you will have several dreams, with one element of a dream continuing into the next dream - So if you had a dream about Jesus, when you asked him the question of who you will be fighting (random), subliminally, you had zombie there - as well as many other things, but because you were dreaming, its more than likely your brain triggered zombie as a scary element and used that.

Its beautiful how fast our brains work, it completely baffles me that my brain can pick things out of my brain which i dont even remember seeing, put them together and make a complex dream out of my memory.

Dreams are inspirational, not real.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I couldn't help but think this thread is making fun of the recent "If you've dreamt about nuclear stuff...let me know!"

anyway, my zombie dream (only 1 my whole life that I can remember), I was a janitor in a school, and for some reason I was a male (I'm not either of those). The zombies started attacking and I stood on top of some lockers in the gyms locker room. There was nowhere to go, and frankly, I was terrified. Zombies filled the room and after awhile one of them grabbed my leg and pulled me down into the zombie crowd. When I fell, it looked like I was crowd surfing on my back, until I was eaten of course. I could actually feel the pain of the bites and being eaten alive. I don't recommend being eaten alive, btw. I woke up before I died in the dream.

This was pre-nazi zombies, but post dawn of the dead. Hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Sorry double post, comp freezed
edit on 20-2-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Uhm, i dunno bout the jesus stuff but i was getting a lot of zombie dreams a few months ago, a bunch of friends have also been getting them. One told me she was dreaming about an alien invasion, and then all the aliens turned into zombies and started killing people, this was 2 days ago.

Dreams are equally as real as when you call yourself awake. Your consciousness is experiencing and thus existing, just not through the physical body. No way around it.
edit on 20-2-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Hello

God Bless

Its easy just as easy to manifest fictional characters into your dreams as it is people who you see day to day, like a girlfriend or a parent. If one thinks about something allot when you fall asleep, you tend to have dreams about them thoughts, most times you will have several dreams, with one element of a dream continuing into the next dream - So if you had a dream about Jesus, when you asked him the question of who you will be fighting (random), subliminally, you had zombie there - as well as many other things, but because you were dreaming, its more than likely your brain triggered zombie as a scary element and used that.

Its beautiful how fast our brains work, it completely baffles me that my brain can pick things out of my brain which i dont even remember seeing, put them together and make a complex dream out of my memory.

Hello
I am a big zombie fan and I have had typical zombie dreams. Having visions are different than dreaming. When I dream it is always in black and white and blurry. I have bad eye vision. But when I get something from the Lord is is very clear, colorful and totally different.

If you talk to others who have dreams and visions they will probably say the same thing. The vision I got was some person that had a demon inside. There have been stories both real and unsubstantiated about zombies in the media. There are none fungi that cause this in insects. As a researcher a rave type of virus is possible.

God Bless

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomLuva
I couldn't help but think this thread is making fun of the recent "If you've dreamt about nuclear stuff...let me know!"

anyway, my zombie dream (only 1 my whole life that I can remember), I was a janitor in a school, and for some reason I was a male (I'm not either of those). The zombies started attacking and I stood on top of some lockers in the gyms locker room. There was nowhere to go, and frankly, I was terrified. Zombies filled the room and after awhile one of them grabbed my leg and pulled me down into the zombie crowd. When I fell, it looked like I was crowd surfing on my back, until I was eaten of course. I could actually feel the pain of the bites and being eaten alive. I don't recommend being eaten alive, btw. I woke up before I died in the dream.

This was pre-nazi zombies, but post dawn of the dead. Hope this helps.

Hello

I don't make fun of anybody's thread. This is a serious question and I have seen many posts in different places about this topic. Thanks for your input.

god Bless

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Hello

God Bless

By asking Him to forgive you of your sins. Take communion and Baptismal afterwards. Once I felt His presence one night, that was the most beautiful light that was golden and full of love.

God Bless

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
what is all this obsession with zombies , is it an american thing ? i think you have been playing computor games too much .
there is no such thing as zombies , zombies are pure fiction .

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

I have not had any zombie dreams but I did have a friend ask me if Zombies were real. My answer was something to the effect, yes and no. Yes, Zombies (Chemically induced) do exist, and are all around you, and no, (Movie variety) do not. We have a population of Zombies all around the globe high on Prozac, mind altering drugs, Fluoride, and a host of others. People are walking the streets with chemical lobotomies and not even aware of it. But instead of searching for brains to eat they are looking for where their own brains went, and follow the pied piper of the dollar bill.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by odinson

I have not had any zombie dreams but I did have a friend ask me if Zombies were real. My answer was something to the effect, yes and no. Yes, Zombies (Chemically induced) do exist, and are all around you, and no, (Movie variety) do not. We have a population of Zombies all around the globe high on Prozac, mind altering drugs, Fluoride, and a host of others. People are walking the streets with chemical lobotomies and not even aware of it. But instead of searching for brains to eat they are looking for where their own brains went, and follow the pied piper of the dollar bill.

You are correct in some regards. Zombies do not mean coming back from the dead. A zombie definition is anything that affects another organism to cause that oorganism to do things not typical of that organism. The movie Quarantine is a good type of a zombie that could happen. They took a rabies virus and modified it to being highly cantagious and aerosolized.

I wouldn't be surprised if any government put money towards this type of research. Just think a virus that can kill off the enemy population without destroying imfrastructure.

God Bless

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What is with all these people dreaming in black and white. Thats weird to me, i always dream in color always. And more on topic Zombies are stupid but strangely fascinating. So again on topic i had a mega zombie dream last night as a matter of fact. It was pretty freaky. But the weirder part is ive had them since i was a kid.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What is with all these people dreaming in black and white. Thats weird to me, i always dream in color always. And more on topic Zombies are stupid but strangely fascinating. So again on topic i had a mega zombie dream last night as a matter of fact. It was pretty freaky. But the weirder part is ive had them since i was a kid.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Lol I wouldn't worry about a zombie armageddon. There are plenty of zombies all around you already.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Been experimenting with lucid dreaming lately and zombies pop up now and then, mainly due to the fact i love them as a genre. It's more of a 3d shoot em up for me though, it's really good fun and i look forward to having them

George Ramero's 1978 Dawn of the Dead is the best example of the significance of zombies in modern culture - they just keep going back to that shopping mall !!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I've had a number of zombie dreams...usually after I watch The Walking Dead or a zombie movie. The thing is...they are never scary dreams for me....I always defeat the zombies or manage to run away and hide.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Hello

God Bless

Hello

It is hard to explain to people who don't know about visions and dreams. I don't go thinking about things and have it influence me in dreams unless I want to. earlier on I had zombie dreams which was a typical dream. The problem with unbelievers is that if it doesn't happen to you then you can't believe someone else. I was that way so I know. I felt the power or evil of a demon and the power and love of the Lord. They are at the very extremes of feelings. Ask Him into your heart and you will know. He is definitely getting people ready by having them see things. It is up to you to take the next step afterwards.

God Bless

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I do not like zombie movies, I do not play games console whatsits.

I did dream about zombies two nights in a row over the weekend.

It was horrible, the sea came up to my back door and they were in the water too.

Not pleasant, don't want to dream about them again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join