It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some parts of the united kingdom in drought, running out of water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Some parts of the united kingdom are officially in drought, running out of water

as shared on the bbc news today.

now as bad for some area,s as in 1976.

johnny

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnymax

i saw that as well but it's pouring down where i am. i think they sometimes point out these droughts as a way to sell more bottled water (and possibly water butts) but that's just my opinion and weather predictions don't always come to fruition but you never know.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
if a local pond in the middle of no where can drain and fill a pond ect then why cant they divert water from somewhere?, This is a country that floods when it rains for 2 days and lets face it, it doesnt rain like it does in the amazon forest does it? , When it snows and its 6 inch deep we come to halt close schools and public transport stops, And yet some a part of england is now in drought? My a#rs and it takes a huge gathering of people to discuss aswell, typical british dilema

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
when you see the amount of water thats pumped from scotland to england on a daily basis its mind blowing cant remember where i saw it now no way will scotland ever get independance because of just that . if the taps were turned off england would die within the week

new topics

top topics

join