It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I was thinking Hoax, then I noticed that Phage hasn't chimed in with a debunk as of page 8.... now I don't know what to believe.

The "structures" in the alleged Chinese image look too sharp to be part of the original. They look added in and the pixels don't look the same as the landscape.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mojo1

oh ok... understood

the chinese one looks fake to me, seems the structure doesn't really blend in with the photograph... hmmm... then again, any structure on the moon wouldn't really "blend in".

but the nasa one doesn't seem right either, there are some areas that look like a "copy&paste" job.

maybe the chinese photograph is real (as in not tampered with), and that's just a natural formation, which due to the photo quality appears to be a "moon base". and the reason nasa edited it out on their photograph is that people would automatically assume that it is just that, a "moon base".

personally i don't buy the whole "bases on the moon" thing.

edit on 20/2/12 by bladebosq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

If proven, the money went to protecting intellectual property exclusive to National Security, stuff i wouldn't trust Joe cabbie with.

Dream on the moon is a dead tectonically inactive satellite of earth and nothing else, a bunch of solar regulated micrometeorite plummeted dead lifeless body in space. The big light in the sky just must mean something more to dreamers, I know.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

I've always said, the first Nation that comes up with irrefutable proof that there are intelligent artifact on the Moon or Mars will be the Country that will set the tone for Man's future! No other deserves such honor..
This Post only confirms what I heard in my Military days back in the mid-70's that there are some 200 photos that was taken on the moon that will never be shown to the public !?!?!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Surely is there were bases on the moon we would have to be sending supplies up there on rockets, which would be noticed by the media at some point. And I havent seen this on the tv so im not gona believe it :') and also unles our technology is advance enough to protect these bases from radiation and asteroids/meteorites (which often hit the moon) which im dnt think it is, then theres no we could survive there. Also people would only be able to stay there for maybe a few months at a time due to the weak gravity messing up there bodies. And, again im sure this activity would be noticed.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
People should read this thread. It's been shown that the image is NOT from the new Chinese spcaecraft, but rather is an old image from NASA from the 1960s that looks as if someone added the "buildings" in Photoshop.

The fact that the YouTube uploader is trying to fool us by claiming it is a picture from the Chinese is enough (in my opinion) to maybe call this a hoax.

edit on 2/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

the "structures" look like they were added in. the amount of blur doesn't correspond with the rest of the photograph, the "structures" are too crisp IMO.

also the fact that the same line artifact is present in both photographs.
edit on 20/2/12 by bladebosq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Thanks and you get one back my friend.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Isn't Gap supposed to be putting stores in China? Maybe they are expanding to other worlds now too?

Agreed... the "buildings" look like they are added with image editing software. Nicely done though

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by SaturnFX

If proven, the money went to protecting intellectual property exclusive to National Security, stuff i wouldn't trust Joe cabbie with.

Hard to control such information for long given the moon is available to anyone whom can launch stuff into space, be it nation or individuals...eventually such secrets will be revealed to all...It would be wise for any nation that had such secrets to figure out how to release it to the public verses attempt to keep it hidden forever

Dream on the moon is a dead tectonically inactive satellite of earth and nothing else, a bunch of solar regulated micrometeorite plummeted dead lifeless body in space.

More than likely. Ya..but it will eventually serve as a jump base for us at least

The big light in the sky just must mean something more to dreamers, I know.

Yes, The moon is a invaluable jewel to the creativity of man at least.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ctdannyd

This is actually pretty cool. At least ther not touched up, smudged like anything from the USA would post.

I take it you didn't read Zarniwoop's post on page 3 did you?

Well maybe you should, because you just may be surprised at what you see...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Everyone else is wanting to see more proof and doubting this. I'm just gonna say

HOLY CRAP THAT'S A MOON BASE!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobody you know
Everyone else is wanting to see more proof and doubting this. I'm just gonna say

HOLY CRAP THAT'S A MOON BASE!

Many of us are saying:

"That's a picture from one of NASA Lunar Orbiter spacecraft from the 1960s and NOT from the Chinese Chang'e 2, as the YouTube video claims".

It also looks like someone added that "moon base" to the picture, considering that the original 1960s version of that picture doesn't show a base there.

edit on 2/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by objectman
reply to post by BrokenCircles

1. the military isn't run by the brightest people, just the big-headed.

The first law of military knowledge is to insure that your enemy underestimates your capacity and potential.

Seems that prime directive is in place in full force in light of you comment.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Has a Chinese website been identified which will post these orbiter photos yet? I would be interested in finding out where to go in order to check up on this.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I practically rolled my eyes at the title, expecting your typical blurry hills and shadows that people circle and say "Look! Aliens!", but I gotta say, that picture definitely appears to be a building or something that was constructed.

How credible is the source? Is there a link to the website of this "Chang'e 2 Orbiter" space program that we can trace this picture back to?
edit on 20-2-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
I want to see more pics from chang'e 2 like this one: picture

If theres somthing there and nasa are being weird about releasing their best shots, china will!

MORE please china

How pissed are Americans that the space program they've funded for years on end wont give them the good stuff.....

EDIT: look at THIS

edit on 20-2-2012 by Biigs because: Added second cool link

Why is it the only thing that is blurry in every picture is the object we are looking at.

Why isn't the image as clear as the photo you posted?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by objectman

"Also - any Chinese language people out there - can you link to this stuff for us?"

Try this:

translate.google.com...

Type in "moon base" or whatever you think the Chineese are calling it and get the Chineese to spit out,
paste it into bing.com or something like that (bing is chineese I hear, google's rival) and when you get the search results paste them all into the translator again and start clicking on what looks interesting when you see what the results are in english. Keep going like that till you get the good videos and stuff. When wikileaks was really churning it out back in Dec. 2010 I found better stuff sometimes using rutube which I think is Russia's equivalent of youtube. It seems certain countries' websites have better stuff on them and if you use the google trnaslator you can search even if the character's aren't A-Z but chineese since you just cut and paste the translator's output into a browser and get access to foriegn country's stuff, then paste the page into the translator again and see what hte thing says, and get good videos and pictures. Sometimes even english subtitles or there's a feature in youtube to transcribe foreign languages in the video into english subtitles in the video your watching (in the settings buttons on the bottom right of the video screen) I'm sure there's some freeware that would do it a lot better than youtube but I haven't looked for it yet.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
Who the f cares what they say in
a congresional hearing "Under Oath"?!?!?

Mankind is a liar in nature...If we can benifit
with a lie...We will Lie...

Even the TINIEST nontruth is a lie...

apparently you don't know what the Fed Law is stating what the penalty for perjury is when testifying under oath in a fed court.......let alone congress..

So .. i'll help you out a bit.. Go here to download the PDF to get the full lowdoan, it can be a 'terrorist' attack if serious enough

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
my personal believe is that there is no structure in the moon. alien nor human.. I did not see nothing concreate on those videos. Why is it always when there is a so call pruff of anything, the pictures or videos are blurry? The person who came with this videos, has to give more, more better proff and better clear pictures and videos. As it stand is fake on my book.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join