It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Isn't that a scene of moon base alpha from space 1999..I knew they had a base up there.Now I have to go and watch the reruns.........no real solid proof here ...it would be cool if there was though

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Maybe its the sekrit Nazi base shown here ....!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Can some one post a direct link to official released photos? I have a couple of software programs i use that tells me what program they used to open the picture , what file type it was orginially saved as , and if they "added" or took away anything with tools from the program in the database.

It will also show the area manipulated , i just need the official picture links.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
how frustrating that every piece of information, every invention(such as those by Tesla) that can aid humanity, seems to be blocked and co-opted by those who have, frankly, enslaved us. We are not free; we have never been free, because we've been kept in the dark. What's funny is, believing in alien life does not negate believing in some kind of higher power. both views can coexist.

Amen to that

Love the whole alien/ buildings on the moon thing Great find OP

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Nope. They read the first page and then post. /sigh

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Does resemble a structure of some type but could also just be rock formation!!

I'll hold judgement until better images are available....

EDIT: Now i've seen mojo's post on the page before this one i have to say that it certainly looks like someone has rubbed out the building on the NASA photo or the Chinese one is fake!!

edit on 20-2-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
reply to post by Biigs

Wow! Those have got to be the sharpest pictures of the Moon I have seen in my lifetime! Fascinating! Thank you for those Links!

Also thanks to the OP for this interesting post!

Well, aint it funny that china appears to be the first country to release pics like this? Also I recall there was a film released of the moons farside a couple of weeks ago?

You better believe that nasa is hidding something. Things are pretty strange and they give hints to this in movies... I dont know why...

NASA's images are at a higher resolution than that one. That Chinese image of the crater has a resolution of 1.3 meters per pixel, and is actually a computer-generated 3D representation of a 2D image. Images from NASA's LRO spacecraft have a resolution at least twice as good, and in most cases over 3X better.

Here are some sample pictures from NASA's LRO spacecraft (still the highest resolutions pictures ever taken of the Moon by any country). You can zoom these images, which are up to 0.5 meters per pixel in resolution:

LROC Image Gallery

edit on 2/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mojo1

and that makes the chinese one authentic because... ???

i don't seem to get your logic, just because the chinese photograph is more recent it has to be real???
edit on 20/2/12 by bladebosq because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

4 words.

Nazi's From The Moon

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bladebosq

I see now that I wrote "more recent" in my previous post, when of course what I meant is "older", have corrected it now. What I believe is that the NASA picture is the original one since it is from 1967, and the chinese one is that picture + tampering.

edit on 20-2-2012 by Mojo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well I have to give the OP some credit for this....

Not at all honestly I'm ignorant on space subjects I had no idea and have read your post on the third page just now, so its a hoax? I can't answer the question you posted but I just found the video really interesting.

That is more than some members would do here.Also good catch Zarniwoop.

Sorry,but I have to ask how this thread has gotten 67 flags?

I guess that most do not read the thread all the way from the beginning. Just wondering..

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Amazing! Great find! Im pretty sure that they are from the U.S goverment, i highly doubt it that it would be any alien structures or just aliens in general.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
People should read this thread. It's been shown that the image is NOT from the new Chinese spcaecraft, but rather is an old image from NASA from the 1960s that looks as if someone added the "buildings" in Photoshop.

The fact that the YouTube uploader is trying to fool us by claiming it is a picture from the Chinese is enough (in my opinion) to maybe call this a hoax.

edit on 2/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bladebosq

i don't seem to get your logic, just because the chinese photograph is more recent it has to be real???

I don't think this has even been proven to be a real photograph from the Chinese yet, so I wouldn't even think we can call it recent, can we?

Until it can be proven to be real, well I will just leave it at that...

I see your logic though...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

With the direction this thread is quickly heading, those folks don't want to see any verification of the source images, references don't matter, it's not what they want to believe and spew out in some personal tantrum. It would spoil the conspiracy party, and the misinformation they believe. Don't count on any of your research to be quoted as this thread is adding pages of delirium.

You hit the nail directly on the head with this post. It is amazing how with even the OP agreeing it to be a hoax some just don't want to listen or believe, but to each his own I guess.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Even the Youtuber said, 'Soon to be released Chinese images', in all logic means this isn't a recent image, but one over 40 years old.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

The fact that the YouTube uploader is trying to fool us by claiming it is a picture from the Chinese is enough (in my opinion) to maybe call this a hoax.

No opinion needed here it is a hoax and the OP agrees, so I will be the one to say it this should be moved to the hoax bin. I am sure there are enough other members that will agree with me on this,correct?

Sorry to the OP, but this is a tough crew to get one past. Lessons learned and good luck with the next thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Well!! I guess learning and finding out about Ufo's and alien's Have been solved..I no longer have to study this subject knowing that everyone was right..they are from the moon.....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Oy. Didn't see the post about this being a hoax. We are so quick to believe lol

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicSixteen

Is that sarcasm???

Just wondering......because I know sarcasm.....and sarcasm doesn't work well on-line....sorry....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join