It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
I would really like to see a link to the original source.

And I want more of these Chinese High Res pics, preferably from the far side of the moon.

The Chinese images may be relatively high resolution, but they are still not as good a resolution as NASA's LRO images, which on average have a resolution twice as good as Chang'e 2:

LROC Gallery

Here's a good one. If you zoom in on the wall of the crater at the bottom, you can see rocks as small as a beach ball:
wms.lroc.asu.edu...

And here is one from the far side, with a resolution of 0.61 meters per pixel, which is higher resolution than The Chinese images:
wms.lroc.asu.edu...

edit on 2/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

The Chinese one sure looks closer and more detailed to my eye.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

No idea what you mean by my story because it isn't. Also your discriminating me and your the one with a David icke reptillian and a grey aliens for an avatar? I don't understand how alien theory is BS when you have such an avatar.
edit on 20-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You people are crazy. That is clearly just a flock of birds.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by volafox

what a find! I would love to be one of the first to see inside and investigate a structure of alien design containing who knows what

what makes you think (if it exists) its alien?...any structures on the moon in my opinion..have come from us ..past or present

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

anthonygillespie2012... You may have missed my post on page 3.

Do you have any comments at all regarding the evidence that the video in your OP is an image from Lunar Orbiter III (LO-3085) rather than from Chang'e2 and that the structures seen in the video are not found in the original Lunar Orbiter image?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

With the direction this thread is quickly heading, those folks don't want to see any verification of the source images, references don't matter, it's not what they want to believe and spew out in some personal tantrum. It would spoil the conspiracy party, and the misinformation they believe. Don't count on any of your research to be quoted as this thread is adding pages of delirium.

But thanks for the quick research, duly noted by critical thinkers. (Did anyone read the notes left by the video author?)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
i read about this in ingo swann's book

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The shapes and angles of the supposed "base" in the video remind me of those ancient underwater ruins off the coast of Japan.

EDIT:

Cheers
edit on 20-2-2012 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Isis, Ra, El, Horus, The Lord-- only knows what's up there now or what's been there in the past. Given the paradigm in which we live, literally anything is possible. There are credible 'snippets' evidence for many of the observable anomalies witnessed by earthlings. For all we peons know, the far side of the Moon could well be the "where do they go?" answer to the 'hiding place' of the UFO's.

For all we know, the far side could be the HQ for the "real" rulers of the world. For all we know, those things they drop on the Moon could really be some form of exchange or correspondence. For all we know, our Earth-based leaders could be under the impression they will be saved from whatever those Aliens have in store for the rest of us...sort of as a reward for "working with them" all these centuries. It's be just like 'em. They never really really thought about consequences before. Serve 'em right to get tricked, then eaten along with the rest of us. Who knows.......?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The NASA original has clearly been tampered with. The big tell is the line/artifact in the image that also appears in the chinese version.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by volafox
Its curious, and somewhat scary. How many generations of humans have looked up at the moon on lonely nights, wondering if someone was looking back? Lo and behold, someone very well might have been, and might be doing so still. How curious! One must wonder if it is still inhabited, and if not, what a find! I would love to be one of the first to see inside and investigate a structure of alien design containing who knows what....
But somehow I can just see us humans going nuts over some alien's trashbin, amazed at what would amount to a leftover pizza box or soda can...

Well if you go in there dont come out whining because you have one of those slimy octupus like things raping your face.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by Biigs
I want to see more pics from chang'e 2 like this one: picture

If theres somthing there and nasa are being weird about releasing their best shots, china will!

MORE please china

That may be a more dramatic-looking image, but most images from NASA's LRO spacecraft are at a higher resolution than that image. Chang'e 2's best resolution is about 1 meter per pixel, while The LRO camera has a resolution of 0.5 m per pixel (and in some cases even better) -- which is about twice as fine of a resolution. Basically, the LRO can see objects 1/2 to even 1/4 the size that Chang'e 2 can.

The picture you linked is a 3D model that used 2D images and radar data to obtain that 3D look. It is certainly a dramatic picture, but it has a resolution 1.3 meters per pixel -- which is extremely good, but not as good as NASA's LRO image resolution.

Link to LROC Gallery

try to compare them not with what they show...but with what they hide

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

This is a great post, thank you Xoanon

Karl Wolf may well have been a victum of a practical joke at the hands of the unnamed airman 2/nd who showed him pictures that may have been changed to show what appears to be buildings.

I hope that is not the case but I am certain that low level techs in tight security jobs spend way too much time playing head games with intel customers.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mojo1
The NASA original has clearly been tampered with. The big tell is the line/artifact in the image that also appears in the chinese version.

I loaded it up my graphic program. It appears to me the chang pic is the one doctored. It is 100% the same spot and every thing is the same except that part circled!! Without a doubt it has been changed. So which picture is real?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

anthonygillespie2012... You may have missed my post on page 3.

Do you have any comments at all regarding the evidence that the video in your OP is an image from Lunar Orbiter III (LO-3085) rather than from Chang'e2 and that the structures seen in the video are not found in the original Lunar Orbiter image?

Not at all honestly I'm ignorant on space subjects I had no idea and have read your post on the third page just now, so its a hoax? I can't answer the question you posted but I just found the video really interesting.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Judging by a few responses, NASA definately has people trolling this thread.

Real eyes - realize - Real lies.

Peace
edit on 20-2-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mojo1

that nasa one sure does look fake...

but then again, how do we know the chinese one ain't?

maybe both have been faked and the real one is hiding a horrible truth, like cthulhu taking a dump on the moon, or obamas real birth certificate!

*that last sentence was sarcasm, by the way.

MBF

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Is it me or does anybody else think the man in the video sounded way too young to be in his late 60's at least?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Awesome. Richard Hoagland(whatever some may think of him) has been screaming about moon structures for years. It makes sense; I mean, I've felt that our solar system is inhabited for quite awhile. NASA IS run by some ultra-religious types; They have been blocking the truth simply because it conflicts with their religion, and, hence, their control over humanity. I resent that more than I can put into words..how frustrating that every piece of information, every invention(such as those by Tesla) that can aid humanity, seems to be blocked and co-opted by those who have, frankly, enslaved us. We are not free; we have never been free, because we've been kept in the dark. What's funny is, believing in alien life does not negate believing in some kind of higher power. both views can coexist. I believe they're among us, pretty much always have been.

I think it would be hilarious if we found out that our best science fiction writers, were, in fact, not writing fiction at all.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bladebosq

The NASA picture is from the Lunar Orbiter 3 mission, launched in 1967, which probably makes it older than the chinese one.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.lpi.usra.edu...

edit on 20-2-2012 by Mojo1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join