It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Does nobody read anymore ...the picture isn't from Chang'e-2 and the Alien Moon Base doesn't exist ...its been added to the picture .
This is a Hoax

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
是您汉语帮助我们英语知道链接更新到外籍人月亮基 地chang 2人造卫星2012感谢您

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have no idea whether or not the images are real, though if they are the real thing I wouldn't be at all surprised! The moon would be ideal for aliens to build bases for their mother ships, then it would only be a short hop down to Earth for the much smaller craft that folks report on a daily basis. Besides our oceans and seas, I can't think of any places suitable for hiding their mother ships.
I am hoping the images are real!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Wow! Those have got to be the sharpest pictures of the Moon I have seen in my lifetime! Fascinating! Thank you for those Links!

Also thanks to the OP for this interesting post!

Well, aint it funny that china appears to be the first country to release pics like this? Also I recall there was a film released of the moons farside a couple of weeks ago?

You better believe that nasa is hidding something. Things are pretty strange and they give hints to this in movies... I dont know why...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
I have no idea whether or not the images are real, though if they are the real thing I wouldn't be at all surprised! The moon would be ideal for aliens to build bases for their mother ships, then it would only be a short hop down to Earth for the much smaller craft that folks report on a daily basis. Besides our oceans and seas, I can't think of any places suitable for hiding their mother ships.
I am hoping the images are real!

They're not structures. It's swamp gas coming from the craters.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
汉语帮助英语了解变动人造卫星2是否是而不是一位真 正的外籍人月亮基地骗局

English want chinese answers

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Amazing ,what is it half a century of lies by Nasa blown out of the water by the Chinese within weeks!

You can see the steam of temper tantrums in the sky over Nasa hq!

Maybe every dog does have its day after all...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

4 words.

Nazi's From The Moon

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBr.eakable

I think you are using 1960s explanations in modern times

1966 - Michigan-Taken during the Midwest wave of 1966. One of the best accepted UFO photographs. The so-called "swamp gas" explanation given by Air Force investigator J. Allen Hynek would stay with him for some time.

Also in the 1950s UFOs were regularly called swamp gas, so now alien moon bases to?
edit on 20-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Heres the explanation for the structures:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
I want to see more pics from chang'e 2 like this one: picture

If theres somthing there and nasa are being weird about releasing their best shots, china will!

MORE please china

How pissed are Americans that the space program they've funded for years on end wont give them the good stuff.....

EDIT: look at THIS

edit on 20-2-2012 by Biigs because: Added second cool link

Wow beautiful! go China and let us see the rest!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Maybe this is Alternative 3

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't think it is so much aliens on the moon but aliens IN the moon. This structure if real could be the tip of the iceberg, the rest under ground. Lord knows how deep. The moon in theory like a Rosetta stone. It rang like a bell when the orbiter had crashed after Apollo 13. Wernher von Braun books.google.com...

Wikipedia shows readings of the third stage of Apollo 13's Saturn V rocket impacting the moon, as recorded by Apollo 12's ALSEP seismometer:

Just like how John Lear was on to something. Was then ran off this web site unfortunately.

I think i have a good idea what is up there, just been waiting for the final dagger in NASA's heart to prove it.

Come on China the ball is in your court, dont drop it

edit on 20-2-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

4 words.

Nazi's From The Moon

That's going to be great.
However, this kind of thing could have happened.
Mankind, er, I should say Earthkind have probably gone to the moon and beyond 100's of times in our planet's history.
The Nazi's where on to some thing that they must have truly believed in. It's not just a rumor that the majority of the Nazi's either relocated to South America and Antarctica before tshtf and then after tshtf the rest went to the us military and science industries.
They could have gone to colonize the moon with their flying saucer technology.

I just finished reading "The Hollow Earth" by Dr. Raymond Bernard, written in 1964. In the book it talks about the technology that the inhabitants of the inner earth had. And it claims that this is the source of all of the flying saucers. It talks of UFO flight plans always heading either north or south, into the polar openings.

There is one account in the book of an encounter with these "nordic like beings" from the saucers. The witnesses (who spoke English) said that they spoke to them in English with a "German accent".

Could it be that the Nazi;s where into some kind of encounter/contract/agreement with the ancient and highly advanced inhabitants of the hollow earth?

This is so far off topic that I just realized that I have no idea of what the topic was.

Fell free to mod me out

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Again the images in another Youtuber video have no context, no coordinates, and no indication of whether they are orbital images or the projected 3D terrain landscape map. If a terrain map lots of geometric anomalies can show up, after all the terrain mapping is made from pixels of data, and pixels are squares. Other data glitches can show up if the terrain DEM data isn't the same resolution as the image projections.

Reading the Youtuber's description, (unlike those who find the Youtuber credible), I have to just laugh out loud!

He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artefacts and facility's.

Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth. China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality, if these images and future ones are verified genuine then NASA should be investigated for fraud and treason. China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, lets hope this is the beginning of a new era.

Disclaimer: The ADG cannot confirm the authenticity of the information presented, we merely present the information to a wider audience on behalf of the filmmaker, witness, source or author.

Yup, now NASA is bombing the moon to hide what they already found. Makes perfect sense to me, perfect nonsense.

Also if these pictures are really the moon and really stuff, there is no way to tell size. the various countries have put so much stuff in space plenty of left over stuff on the moon and space junk from our orbit may fall on the moon also.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

If an alien base on the moon is authenticated by the Chinese government this would be world history.
edit on 20-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Not sure it has been mentioned, but thought I would just throw this out there anyways.

What if we already live in a post apocalypic world, and once there was a species related to us on this planet tens of thousands of years ago, or older, and (if there are structures on the Moon) life that was a lot closer built those structures, instead of life from another solar system?

With all these under water cities being found (South of Japan, Indian Ocean, Gulf of Mexico, ect), perhaps there are things about us we don't actually remember.

Perhaps a form of pareidolia on my part, perhaps not, but sometimes when I look at a flat world map I think the entire Pacific Ocean resembles the profile face of a primate. Not sure what the odds are that the last shorelines mapped on the planet could or would resemble.. us. From Alaska to South America the entire ocean resembles a face of an ape looking Eastward. Or, just pareidolia.

link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

You see a building/pipe/etc. because that's what you want to see. The human brain has a tendency to seek patterns in randomness. It's called Apophenia. I believe the proper definition is: the spontaneous perception of connections and meaningfulness of unrelated phenomena. At any rate, It's the same thing responsible for children seeing clouds that look like puppy dogs, or the man in the moon, jesus in a potato chip/sandwhich, etc. It also applies to sounds (called pareidolia) - for instance MOST (i say most, because I've heard some examples that are pretty clear) examples of EVP. A more serious example are people who believe they see certain numbers everywhere thus they're consumed by the idea these numbers somehow mean something special.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry to hijack the semi-old thread, however the truth is important. Believing in something is fine, but to use belief as fact or proof is wrong. I personally believe that alien life exists and I can not wait until actual proof is provided to show it. Until then however, one can not allow their beliefs to be presented as fact - this has caused many problems throughout history. At the very least, it is detrimental to a cause as it labels people/subjects as crackpots and they get lumped in with the whole so if/when serious evidence is presented, it will automatically be looked at as damaged goods due to all the pseudo-evidence that has came before.

link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

Well, you know when your not the most popular to begin with...It probably gets harder and harder to get others to Support your lies.

While I have my doubts, I'm hopeful we will get some long overdue proof

edit on 20-2-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)
Meaning..Not the most popular country these days and it gets harder and harder to get other countries to support your BS story.
In fact they would like nothing more than to make the USA look bad.
Nice post
OP

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is very interesting, I read the first page, people are asking where this came from, does the caption at the start of the video have any clues, it says it's from (Narration by Karl Wolf) "2001 National Press Club Event",

I knew I recognized what he says at the end of the vid, "I will testify under oath" for short.

I believe there is something there, and we have been lied to for years, I was born in 1961, so thats basically my whole lifetime, pretty pathetic in my opinion.

This is just another piece of the lies that we are told on a daily basis, and I believe that this lie started a long time ago, there is a missing part of our history and knowledge, and I think a major part of it is anti-gravity and energy production, again, pretty pathetic if I am correct in my idea's.

Nice to have this brought up again, Thanks OP

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join