It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Live this up, it'll be suppressed by the MSM

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78

I was just making a generic "devils advocate" argument, trying to approach this from all angles and trying to cover all the bases.

Lol, that's not allowed on this board. NASA photos are the absolute truth 'round these parts, everyone knows that. I mean after all, NASA/gov has nothing to hide right? They'd never retouch a photo, they probably wouldn't even know how... How's that for sarcasm

I don't understand your sarcasm.
Are you trying to say the image WAS retouched by NASA in the 1960s?

If that was true, and the picture in the OP's video was a real untouched NASA image from the 1960s, then why wouldn't the original YouTube uploader just tell us what the source of the image is? Why tell us it is as new image from the Chinese orbiter when it really is an original untouched NASA image from the 60s? What would be the purpose of that?

The fact that the original YouTube uploader tried to claim this was from the new Chinese orbiter when it wasn't raises "hoax" flags with me.

That picture has been around for 45 years without showing a moon base. Why should I believe an image now that shows a moonbase is the "real" version rather than the version we've all seen for 45 years -- especially when the person claiming there is a moonbase is lying about where the picture came from.

edit on 2/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by objectman
reply to post by BrokenCircles

It would more likely be alien imho for several reasons...

1. the military isn't run by the brightest people, just the big-headed.

2. I doubt we can build mile high ... "things" in total secrecy (good on the military jocks if they have)

3. someone would leak something about all the stuff that's had to go up there (a lot of stuff has been leaked about UFOs etc, but nothing really about space programs (unless you got a juicy link for us)).

4. I just think it's more likely that a non-earth being has been observing us for millenia from the back of a very unusual satellite than it is for a NASA general to build a base up there - and then you gotta ask why woud they do that?The alien has more reason to build one. What are we gonna do? Planet hop? I doubt that.

I guess it all depends on the reverse engineering idea - which I think is bunk. I don't have any trouble believing in non-human entities and suspect that they have been a) at least watching us or at worst b) breeding and farming us

Probably B. Why? We're trying to make animal-human hybrids for organ farming on the quest to live longer or forever. Maybe we got the idea from our true makers.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

2. I doubt we can build mile high ... "things" in total secrecy (good on the military jocks if they have)

Just curious as to how you explain all the Ph'd's in the military, particularly the officer corp. Almost everyone above the rank of major has a master's (it's practically an unwritten requirement). Most senior NCOs (you know the plain ole' enlisted guys) have bachelor's these days. Or how you explain that the Air Force Academy's basic curriculum is a hard science/engineering program, one of the toughest in the country....even if you "major" in a non science program?

Here is the homepage, you can cruise through the academics and see if you could hack it.

www.usafa.edu...

I am not saying we (or Aliens) have anything up there. But to say our military is full of "not the brightest people" is sheer ignorance. If the military wanted to put a base up there, given the funding, it could. Secretly, possible, but less probable.

Hell, had Apollo not been cancelled they were already looking at extended stay missions and possible long term out posts. Probably should have stuck with Apollo instead of going to the shuttle.

en.wikipedia.org...

Venus fly bys, larger stations, expansion of moon missions. All planned and developed to a degree. And all but one of the Apollo Astronauts were those "dumb" military men................
edit on 20-2-2012 by SrWingCommander because: grammer

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Considering the original image this video was made from is 45 years old, and considering the person in the video is trying to fool us by saying it is a new image from the Chinese spacecraft, I think the image in the OP is probably a hoax.

that, and it looks like a cheap cgi shot.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It seems very odd that they can focus in on things the size of a grapefruit but any of these so-called photos always show of blurry and void of any real details.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Very yes. That is a DUMB, plus no need for a space suit there, and gravity is Earth-like, so it's more than lying, it bald-face dumb lying. They better hit me with something else they are going to lie to, but I'll fight against them for their corrupt ideals.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
The question we should really be asking is if true and structures on the moon do transpire to be artificially made, then why have the American's, Russian's and even Chinese kept this from us for so long? What don't they want us to know other than disclosure? What is on the moon that they are so concerned about?

Lots of reasons why TPTB would not want it revealed. A few...History would have to be rewritten, Religions would have a tough time explaining God's older and very much smarter children and that would not make us so special anymore., Our egos are really blown out of sight, if we can't do it then definitely no one else can..we are so intelligent. Our culture would more than likely, start to change very rapidly on disclosure. Many people would panic and fear set in because everything was a lie and so on.....
Just my opinion..members on here would more than likely have better reasons.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface. Is this proof NASA is lieing?

I would not go so far as saying "which clearly show buildings and structures", far from clear. They're just out-of-focus shapes and the image needs a sharpening tool to make edges sharper and even then the shapes may not be structures. The contrast used made it worse and the case for structures went out the window.

The question that always has to be asked are the alleged lunar aliens so dumb that they would actually manufacture surface structures so that their nearby neighbor would keep sending satellites to photograph and map the moon's surface? I think not. Until the video is sharpened considerably, no claims for structures is supported.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ellieN

Come on.....THINK!!!!!

Lots of reasons why TPTB would not want it revealed.

There are SO MANY alternative media outlets. nowadays....the so-called "PTB" do NOT have 'control' any more....

Just think......the "PTB" is a distraction.....think outside that box, please!!!

And, no.....there are no "alien bases" on the Moon....more distractions.....just THINK!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
so nobody believes we actually went to the moon but someehow their are "alien bases" ? you need better proof than some crappy pics for a bold statement like that.....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Wow amazing how you picked that up so quickly, well spotted definitely a hoax.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by ellieN

Come on.....THINK!!!!!

Lots of reasons why TPTB would not want it revealed.

There are SO MANY alternative media outlets. nowadays....the so-called "PTB" do NOT have 'control' any more....

Just think......the "PTB" is a distraction.....think outside that box, please!!!

And, no.....there are no "alien bases" on the Moon....more distractions.....just THINK!!!

Thank you.....
edit on 20-2-2012 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

It is MORE than that......there is spirit of a wish to "believe" something.....I appreciate this idea.

ALL I wish is some valid proof.....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have personnally emailed the KAGUYA japanese space team, and they said they would release the high def images in 2012 too :-)

Stuff is moving fast guys, I am hoping for a full disclosure of alien bases this year!! At least for us, we don't even need it on MSM, we just need to "know" what we've known all this time!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just come out and tell us already....geez

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

Just curious as to how you explain all the Ph'd's in the military, particularly the officer corp. Almost everyone above the rank of major has a master's (it's practically an unwritten requirement). Most senior NCOs (you know the plain ole' enlisted guys) have bachelor's these days. Or how you explain that the Air Force Academy's basic curriculum is a hard science/engineering program, one of the toughest in the country....even if you "major" in a non science program?

Here is the homepage, you can cruise through the academics and see if you could hack it.

www.usafa.edu...

I am not saying we (or Aliens) have anything up there. But to say our military is full of "not the brightest people" is sheer ignorance. If the military wanted to put a base up there, given the funding, it could. Secretly, possible, but less probable.

Hell, had Apollo not been cancelled they were already looking at extended stay missions and possible long term out posts. Probably should have stuck with Apollo instead of going to the shuttle.

en.wikipedia.org...

Venus fly bys, larger stations, expansion of moon missions. All planned and developed to a degree. And all but one of the Apollo Astronauts were those "dumb" military men................
edit on 20-2-2012 by SrWingCommander because: grammer

Incoming class for the USCG Academy AVERAGE is 3.91

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Holy shinto Batman, holy shinto. Damn I was just simply amazed by this video. I'm sure like 99% of all stuff that comes across here it'll get swept under the rug or debunked. 2012 is surely becoming quite amazing already. Hopefully it'll continue for the better. The next question should be...are these building ours or are they truly of alien?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Very interesting... But I smell stink all over this.

I'm going to give it a thumbs down

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Where are the videos of an approach and complete orbit of the moon? why the pix-elated junk of the poles if a satellite could just make a full orbit? We have that of Earth. They say they can read a newspaper from our orbital satellites. WTF is the problem with the moon? I should be able to see ET taking a # if it really happened.
edit on 20-2-2012 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join