It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I would really like to see a link to the original source.

And I want more of these Chinese High Res pics, preferably from the far side of the moon.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have heard all kinds of dubunkers over the years say these pictures are just tricks of light and shadow and up till now I'd say they could have been right But...

THAT LOOKS LIKE A NON NATURAL STRUCTURE !

I see a building, a pipeline coming out of the building and what looks like a stairway.

Now, could we get some good evidence on these pics to prove we are really looking at the most recent pictures of our moon?

Debunkers.. what say you now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit:

Assuming of course these pictures are real and have not been tampered with. I know there are many ways this could have been faked - doesn't mean it has been faked and one must not assume so until we have more data. Speculate all you want but in the absence of more data one Cannot and Must Not make definitive statements either way.
edit on 20-2-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A reference to scale would be helpful to a side wanting to propose these are artificial structures, it also could break down the idea these are artificial structure. Sine there are no references in the video one has to think it is for deceptive purposes. Any time one wants to prove a side of a case references become the greater part of the argument, with no references one has to determine there is a reason why, and that is usually deceit. It would also be helpful if the location was available, lest we even hope for coordinates. The story the film creator posted also displays some far fetched unsupported suppositions. Together it is painting a picture of fantasy.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I want to believe, but it doesn't seem plausible due the fact this is zero atmosphere and rocks fall right through. Short of some type of technology like a force field keeping the structure safe. I think this would be a waste of time and money
edit on 20-2-2012 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Well, you know when your not the most popular to begin with...It probably gets harder and harder to get others to Support your lies.

While I have my doubts, I'm hopeful we will get some long overdue proof

edit on 20-2-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
I would really like to see a link to the original source.

And I want more of these Chinese High Res pics, preferably from the far side of the moon.

The Chinese images may be relatively high resolution, but they are still not as good a resolution as NASA's LRO images, which on average have a resolution twice as good as Chang'e 2:

LROC Gallery

Here's a good one. If you zoom in on the wall of the crater at the bottom, you can see rocks as small as a beach ball:
wms.lroc.asu.edu...

And here is one from the far side, with a resolution of 0.61 meters per pixel, which is higher resolution than The Chinese images:
wms.lroc.asu.edu...

edit on 2/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Alien worship site in "A Recent Journey".

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RadioactiveRob

What are you saying, please tell. You post makes no sense unless you say something.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Or...

These are ancient structures once attached to a bigger Earth as it were. After what ever cataclysm occurred that broke the Earth apart and created the moon these are the structures that survived enough to show intelligent design.

I have a strong feeling, that when/if the moon is ever archaeologically explored, dinosaur fossils will be found among perhaps other evidence of intelligent ancient civilizations. Just a notion I have (think Fish Bowl Theory, whereby the inhabitants will grow to the size of their environment. i.e. bigger Earth = bigger inhabitants).

Pangaea, was the "first" Earth. After the cataclysm, the moon was created in part by the "chunk" of Earth that was broken off combined with whatever impacted and once gravity and plate tectonics did their thing on Earth and everything settled, it formed to it's current shape and the moon settled into it's current orbit to affect the tides the way it currently does.

There are probably a lot of holes to this notion but perhaps it gives a little food for thought to the way at least our little planet came about. This planet may have been called "home" for quite a lot longer than the current status quo.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I meant exactly what I typed.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The image in the video sure has the look and feel of an old Lunar Orbiter pic from the 60's rather than from Chang'e 1 or any other recent orbiter mission. If I had to guess, I'd say its an old LO pic that someone played with a bit to make it look like there are structures. Although, I would really like to look at the actual image from the LO archive to see for myself.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioactiveRob
reply to post by Destinyone

I meant exactly what I typed.

An answer as vague as your photo and OP I asked about. Fail.....in communication.....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The photo in the OP video is from Lunar Orbiter III

Source

Although, the moon base does not appear in the NASA image

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

('Ever wonder what else you were loading into your computer when you visit a Chinese site?)

Since the video (of a still?) didn't come directly from a Chinese site, we may want to have some doubt about its authenticity. As for the actual image, it is extremely hard to deny the apperance of multiple, straight-lined structures. I'll also point out two things, to the right is a white tube that seems to come from the ground and is elevated because there is a comparable shadow underneath it. To the extreme left is something that looks like a domed hanger.

No one can say that the structures look (like we would think they would look...) alien. Hell, that must be Lockheed's Moon manufacturing plant where they make the triangles.

Someone said that it looks like China is giving NASA the finger. I agree. "China is saying we know who you are and where you live." Reason would not allow them to release images of an ET base it they knew that was what it was--not to say that there are no alien bases there occupiedd or not but, I assume that they are there too (occupied or not)!

China would have nothing to loss in showing the world that the US is on the Moon in force, that we never stopped, simply shifted our ways of travel to get there from complicated rockets to more efficient UFO-type craft. When they get enough data, or simply get ready, They can scream to the world that we have withheld one of the biggest secrets ever.

As a result, the craft used to access the Moon so easily will come to be revealed to the world's public and a mass clamor will rise to get those vehicles into the public domain. No longer will they remain as a secret weapon of war. The next step would be confirmation of the existence of ETs on the Moon and eventually that the UFOs seen on Earth are, and always have been, quite real.

This part part may be a bit of a stretch for some of you, but regardless, you can see where this dynamic affair is heading. We (the US) can continue to deny UFOs and triangles, but if China steps into the picture as a player, it can become anybody's game.

I suspect that there is already much discussion between the East and West over this issue. The news reports of UFO sightings over China the last couple of years should not be viewed as the appearance of new phenomena to that place or as a newly developed over-sight by the Chinese government. It is part of a smart plan.
edit on 20-2-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2012 by Aliensun because: this and that

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Best evidence I've seen...niiiiice!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Pangea..was a super continent...not a "first" earth..just saying...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have been following all of this Moon stuff as closely as I have been able to for years now; I am sure it is the same for many of you.

The audio from the video is of my all time favorite bit of UFO lore of any kind. I love that statement and wanted to post it here for those unfamiliar with it.

I know that we have all become pretty good at spotting 'liars' when it comes to this stuff. This guy, in my opinion, is definitely not lying. He had been dying to get this story out, and I think it shows...

I know that we have also all seen lots of these types of images from all over hell's half acre which claim to show structures on the moon?

This video is the best of the batch, hands down.

What could possibly be next?

X.
edit on 20-2-2012 by Xoanon because: .

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn73
reply to post by UberL33t

Pangea..was a super continent...not a "first" earth..just saying...

Utterly amazing how threads can become side-tracked. Usually, on important threads we see three or four pointed attempts to develop that side tracking. We have not been disappointed herein.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
IF we didnt believe the Moon Landing from 1969 photos and film...why would we think this grainy video is real? The clear one wasnt? And the fuzzy one 50 years later...is?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Good find

I've been looking for the image from Chang'e-2 and having no luck finding it ...now I know why

I think the reason the Alien Moon Base isn't in the NASA original is because its a hoax .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join