It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 15
135
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Engafan
1 Coffee, not good enough.


I wonder how many coffees would be good enough for this if you haven't read it :


Originally posted by Anunaki10
UFO and reported Extraterrestrials on Moon and Mars



Skimmed through a decent bit of it but that makes for one seriously strange bit of reading! Am definitely off to make a coffee after going through so much of it.




posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Debunked on page 2 (of 12) classic ATS


And still it gets played out by people too lazy to read the thread or loons that still want to believe it.

Today has been a BAD day.....I think I need some asprin..



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic
 


That is whole load of saturn V rockets , that is to say if they even used saturn V rockets at all !
who is to say that they didnt use some other form of transport unknown to you or I or indeed the world at large.

As for the mining rig working in a vacuum , well how does any other piece of equipment or machinery work in a vacuum , the same , but with significantly less friction than on earth id imagine !



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc
 


It got played out fair enough and debunked on page 2 , however , we all then went onto speculate about the possibility of moon bases .
Also the mention of navy space command , a subject extensively researched and collated by Zorgon !



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
star and flag. i've just downloaded the vid just in case some powerful enough hand might take it down or close the account associated with it.

considering that china is a rival of the us gov., competition brings quality.



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
mmm so apollo 18 might be real footage from the moon after all lol jk im 99.9 percent positive that movie was bull



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession
star and flag. i've just downloaded the vid just in case some powerful enough hand might take it down or close the account associated with it.

considering that china is a rival of the us gov., competition brings quality.


The image in that video is a 45 year-old NASA image and is in the public domain (except for the "building" part, which seems to have been added recently).



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
news.nationalgeographic.com...
I found this article that might explain this video



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
The image in that video is a 45 year-old NASA image and is in the public domain (except for the "building" part, which seems to have been added recently).


or disclosed.
one can never know hehehe.



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
I want to see more pics from chang'e 2 like this one: picture




edit on 20-2-2012 by Biigs because: Added second cool link


Is it just me or was anyone else thinking james bond when they seen this picture , just waiting on a wee helicopter flying out !



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
The image in that video is a 45 year-old NASA image and is in the public domain (except for the "building" part, which seems to have been added recently).


or disclosed.
one can never know hehehe.

My guess is that if the person who made the YouTube video wanted to disclose the fact that a 45 year-old NASA picture showed a moon base, he wouldn't have made the false claim it was a brand-new picture taken by the Chinese.


edit on 2/21/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by Engafan
1 Coffee, not good enough.


I wonder how many coffees would be good enough for this if you haven't read it :


Originally posted by Anunaki10
UFO and reported Extraterrestrials on Moon and Mars



Skimmed through a decent bit of it but that makes for one seriously strange bit of reading! Am definitely off to make a coffee after going through so much of it.


Anunaki10 sort-of hijacked my thread and nothing that he posted, volumes!, was worth bothering with. This member is not in touch with reality and is a good example of what to ignore. He spouts the same ol', same ol' which is quickly seen as having no substance.



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by Illustronic
 


That is whole load of saturn V rockets , that is to say if they even used saturn V rockets at all !
who is to say that they didnt use some other form of transport unknown to you or I or indeed the world at large.

As for the mining rig working in a vacuum , well how does any other piece of equipment or machinery work in a vacuum , the same , but with significantly less friction than on earth id imagine !


This bit of hooey, mining rigs on the moon, started back in the early '80s with disgraced authors such as George Leonard who stated that he wished he had never gotten involved, to the worst author of such lunar artifacts crap, Fred Steckling. No substance to claims.



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by jamsession
star and flag. i've just downloaded the vid just in case some powerful enough hand might take it down or close the account associated with it.

considering that china is a rival of the us gov., competition brings quality.


The image in that video is a 45 year-old NASA image and is in the public domain (except for the "building" part, which seems to have been added recently).


I was hoping for a reply such as yours but with the added info that's missing for us real researchers to verify: the photo number.



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
Anunaki10 sort-of hijacked my thread and nothing that he posted, volumes!, was worth bothering with. This member is not in touch with reality and is a good example of what to ignore. He spouts the same ol', same ol' which is quickly seen as having no substance.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Are you refering to your "Are aliens/ETs real or simply in your mind?" thread?
Do you know what your problem is? Your problem is that YOU REFUSE to accept any EVIDENCE, as the matter of fact you have demonstrated your >>Don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike
 


Whilst it may seem hooey ! it certainly isnt outside the realms of possibility !
if man can send objects into space , who is to say we cant send large objects into space,
without the public knowing about it !

despite the absence of evidence , we certainly cant rule it out just because it seems impossible.
Garuanteed some military /navy contractor thought , lets mine the moon and they made it happen
because they could !



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012
 


Do you have the co-ordinates for that so it can be varified?



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012
 


Do you have the co-ordinates for that so it can be varified?


This may help
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Its a Hoax



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
no official photo's from that orbiter yet - bah - no need to get all excited people....



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
113 flags for something that has been proven to be a hoax multiple times in the thread....




top topics



 
135
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join