It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

America's true space program is not NASA, they are the face of the public space program. America's actual space exploration program belongs to the U.S. Navy

Navy Space Command

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

No sorry, common sense is siding on one side of the equation, that any Youtuber can say anything doesn't make the what he says have any merit whatsoever. If he was so informed and talented he wouldn't be wasting his life making Youtube videos. One would think a production company would do that for him, like Michio Kaku or Bill Nye, the Science Guy. Really? Holy crap!

Oh yes, we are all well trained. We must take sides... left vs. right, blue vs. red, hoax vs. reality, truth vs. lie.

Nothing is simply interesting or worth more time to consider. We must accept or deny now and we must base our positions on the evidence available at this moment, regardless of its value... or lack of it, lol.

But hey, it's your call to make. You can choose to believe whatever suits you. That's the beauty and the dangers of the process you just denied

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Whats there not to buy? We've shown pictures side by side compared to that shown in the video. You think if this had any bit of credibility it would have exploded around the world by now right? Or is that the big old bad MSM suppressing news again? I have news guys, we are all humans.... humans want attention.. humans want money... journalists are humans.... journalists want attention... journalists want money. Proof there is a base on the moon would give both to that journalist. If this were real, a journalist with a reputation for accuracy would announce this to the world.

There's nothing to sit and wait for here. It. Is. A. Hoax.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

So you choose to believe any random Youtuber?

Good luck with that.

Add it to your resume.

See where it gets you.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by redoubt

So you choose to believe any random Youtuber?

Good luck with that.

Add it to your resume.

See where it gets you.

While Im with you point for point on the debate... There is a nicer way to get our point across

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
It is also a notable curiosity how we approach the subject of hoaxes.

If someone says they have a video of a UFO, we have our doubts. But the moment someone claims a hoax or a debunkery, we all go 'Ahhh!' as if one side is more believable than the next.

Just because someone says something is real, doesn't make it real.
Just because someone says something is a hoax, doesn't make it a hoax.

It's all about planting seeds of doubt and watching them grow.

The original YouTube uploader is the person who planted seeds of doubt by trying to fool us by claiming that this picture was a brand-new picture from the Chinese when it was actually taken from a 45-year old NASA picture.

Once the original YouTube uploaders's lie was uncovered, the seeds of doubt planted by the YouTube uploader began to grow.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Ignorance will see what it wants to see

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Illustronic,

All I suggested was the coincidence in the NASA site astronomy picture of the day , which showed a picture of the moon one day then shows a mining rig the next , what has a mining rig got to do with astronomy ?

Anyways , who is to say that the parts werent assembled on the moon ?
you completely made out that I suggested the entire mining rig was launched whole into space
by a rocket !

Even I know that is logistically impossible due to its size , dont suggest im that stupid man ,
its quite rude.

Are you honestly suggesting that its not possible they could transport , this unit in sections
to be reassembled on the moon ?
It is possible

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Maybe its the sekrit Nazi base shown here ....!

www.youtube.com...

Lol! I beat ya to it back on page 5.
But also, It was my understanding that the Chinese havent yet released a photo?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Looked back at page 2 no it hasn't been debunked i couldn't find it , lets see and wait what happens if the guy on youtube will release the real source.

Actually you need to go to page 3 first post by Zarniwoop that should be where you start,because obviously you haven't read the thread from the beginning. Also the OP has even admitted that this.....

Not at all honestly I'm ignorant on space subjects I had no idea and have read your post on the third page just now, so its a hoax? I can't answer the question you posted but I just found the video really interesting.

page 6 3/4 way down the page.

How much more do you need to read or see that something smells fishy here?

Hasn't anyone wondered why the OP hasn't been back on to actually defend the video from it being called a hoax in the rest of this thread?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

Illustronic,

All I suggested was the coincidence in the NASA site astronomy picture of the day , which showed a picture of the moon one day then shows a mining rig the next , what has a mining rig got to do with astronomy ?

Anyways , who is to say that the parts werent assembled on the moon ?
you completely made out that I suggested the entire mining rig was launched whole into space
by a rocket !

Even I know that is logistically impossible due to its size , dont suggest im that stupid man ,
its quite rude.

Are you honestly suggesting that its not possible they could transport , this unit in sections
to be reassembled on the moon ?
It is possible

Then who funded all of those moon launches, and lunar life support systems. 27 million pounds is alone 260 moon shots from Saturn V rockets themselves weigh in on the pad just under 6 million pounds. You seriously can't entertain the idea that hundreds of Saturn V rocket launches have taken place without anyone in the astronomy community noticing???!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So basically what you're saying is game, set and match???

Lets just hope his answer isnt...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Anyways , who is to say that the parts werent assembled on the moon ? you completely made out that I suggested the entire mining rig was launched whole into space by a rocket !

Just a quick question here...

How would it run in a vacuum?

Just asking, because I would love to know as I have no idea how that would work. Sounds complicated if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

So basically what you're saying is game, set and match???

No,but more like the bottom of the ninth and two outs with a full count.

I must ask though,how does he get his hair to stay like that?

My guess some Alien scared him as a kid..

Definitely a character.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Heres your answer!!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

WOW! is right..these type of machines are just massive! I have a book on earth moving machines and the largest of these is the O&K BWE 292, completed in 1991. This is the biggest one listed in this book. Maybe bigger ones now.

Highest point- 292ft
weight- 29,754,000lbs (14,877ton)
This machine , at the time, had state of the art computer software installed, which enabled it to learn, and make sudden changes, depending on how the ground conditions were.
Impressive!!
edit on 21-2-2012 by ellieN because: to clarify

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
The question that always has to be asked are the alleged lunar aliens so dumb that they would actually manufacture surface structures so that their nearby neighbor would keep sending satellites to photograph and map the moon's surface? I think not.

Maybe you guess wrong, www.abovetopsecret.com... NASA reportedly "Airbrush" UFOs and anomalies from Lunar surface out.

www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... Lunar surface, Neil Armstrong >>God, what is that out there?... What the h... is that???... But this is unbelievable!...Whats there?>Whats there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...>These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, Lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!>What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?>It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.>How do you mean "warned off"?>I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big! and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.>But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?>Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.>Hey, this is ours!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Interesting pictures really. I've always wondered, IF NASA is actually hiding pictures of Moon bases and structures. The question that arose each time I asked myself, was Why hide them?. What's the point of hiding stuff like moon bases and other anomalies.

If I worked for NASA back in the early days(I don't or didn't but let's pretend) I'd edit photos to SHOW bases, then Milk the Gov't funding that would flow our way, well not milk it, but use it to build better and faster 'shuttles' and replace them sooner with newer and faster ones. Even if they found my doctored photos in 2012, I'd probably be dead. And they would STILL have awesome space craft!

1 Coffee, not good enough.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Well, if he plans on testifying, he better pack his bags and leave the country ASAP.

There is no way our government will let him live after that kind of announcement. It's a matter of "national security". If NASA is under oath of secrecy, then this guy is too.

No one breaks the oath of secrecy and lives. The CIA makes sure of that.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I'm puzzled by this comment....haven't you read the entire thread?

The video is a hoax.....

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join