It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS! I have been around for many years and finally had to hop aboard!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hello everybody! I Have been around for a several years reading posts and studying various topics. I have always been intrigued by the intelligence that is brought to ATS. I am glad to be a part of the group. I really enjoy this site and many of the people that post here. Thanks for having me!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, hopefully we will live up to your expectations.
Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Headlessshell

Hi there and welcome! Always nice to see a new face around. Glad you decided to take the plunge and I look forward to seeing you across the forums!

~MMIMO

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Thank you all for the greetings! I am looking forward to being a part of the discussions.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Welcome! Nice to see a new member whose writing displays a fairly apparent degree of erudition.
Flag for your post.

As you have been lurking a while I expect you know most of the basic ins and outs, but just to be on the safe side, I recommend you have a read of the Terms and Conditions in the link at the bottom of the page (under "HELP").

Hopefully a moderator will be along shortly to fill you in on any other details, but if you have any questions or need advice feel free to contact any of them via U2U (private message). Once you have accumulated 20 posts you can also use the message service to contact regular members, as well as start your own threads within the various forum boards.

EDIT to add: by the way, are there any subject areas that especially interest you?

Best regards,

Mike

edit on 20/2/12 by JustMike because: I added an ETA.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Thank you for the greeting. I read the terms and conditions and appreciate your directing me to them. I really enjoy the survival topics and also admire and appreciate the knowledge based topics. Knowledge based meaning the Dummies guide for EASY silver bullion refining etc.. Im very interested in ufology, egyptology, archaeology, skunk works and general conspiracy.
edit on 20-2-2012 by Headlessshell because: edit

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You have a wide range of interests, which is good to see.

If you haven't read them yet, I can strongly recommend the well-researched UFO threads that were written by our late member jkrog08. Sadly, Mr Krog passed away almost two years ago while still very young and is missed by many, but the legacy of his work lives on here. I still visit and re-read some of his threads from time to time. They are excellent resources for anyone interested in the subject.

Here is jkrog08's thread page.

Best regards,

Mike

edit on 20/2/12 by JustMike because: ...ummm... I forget, but I know I must have edited something!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

top topics

join