It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Lucifer/Satan? Musicians now openly performing to or about the Evil One!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Oh no! Van Halen too!

Crap! Iron Maiden, too!

And the Rolling Stones!

What's going on here? These current and fresh rock n rollers are all singing about the devil too.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by 1nOne

In Christian Apocrypha, Satan is the God YHWH of the Old Testament.
The key to unlocking the mysteries of the Bible is understanding the god of the Old Testament is the Devil.

Lies.

I cannot conceive how twisted the logic has become.

The Lord God is not mistaken, neither is "lucifer". Only u s humans are stupid enough to believe such lies, contrary to all evidence. The devil quoted scripture too, and lost.

Finally, thank you. Im starting to question why I come to this site. I DO have an open mind; my indigo chakra has been radi8ing for about ten years now, so Im not a narrow minded Christian. I wanted to respond to this blatant display of foolish garbage, but nearly gave up on this site instead.

I have found simple faith to not only run in short supply here, it is frowned upon and considered weak. I dont know where you personally stand, but at least you know crap when you see it. One big, heartfelt star for you!

EDIT to add: vigilantcitizen.com... has a good breakdown of the same. He only focuses on the entertainment industry, but yes it's blatant, yes it's purposeful, and yes it will only get worse.
edit on 20-2-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

You twist reality's One sacred truth to suit an agenda even you dont understand. There is no truth in you, yet, I suspect this you not only know; you embrace it.

People laugh at Christians and call them blind sheeple. You are clearly in the dark. Not the kind to obscure the way, rather, a bending, warped glow, transfixing this breach of light as you fold the decaying wings of principal under your self-destructive mantel of lies.

Also, stop lying about realms you are unfit to inhabit. Please consider an entirely different approach to understanding, and save yourself from spending any more time than you have.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The only thing I can add to this thread is that Satan/lucifer/the devil is very real. Whether he is a being, spirit, or something that we conjure into a reality, he is not to be taken lightly.

I personally do not like to dabble in the subject because he who seeks, finds.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

I am guessing you are either young, have led a very sheltered life or are ignorant of the history of music.

Christian hymns from all over the world have often spoken of satan in the lyrics in much the same way as you point out here. Folk music in America often has references to the devil, his tricks, etc. and how one overcomes or tricks him back. The blues was said to be born of an encounter at the "crossroads".

This is nothing new, nor is it insidious, dangerous or otherwise harmful. Put on some Coltrane and chill a bit friend...can you dig it.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jaguarsky

I'm sorry , I'm confused.

I thought the information provided was excellent in regards to the topic.

You say that the devil/satan/ etc has been warned of by all kinds of music through out history --yet state that he is "nothing to worry about"

Please clarify.

(coltrane is awesome, i can dig it)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yep as pointed out this has gone on forever. Until now I hadn't really realised the number of religious people using ATS...seems with the reaction to this thread they think any form of glorifying Satan is a bad thing. As a musician and a Satanist, I can tell you I don't believe in God or the Devil. At least not the way they are portrayed in the Abrahamic religions. Sure there might be a creator. Is He intelligent? Possibly. If so, does he have more to do with his time than worry about whether the 6 billion people on Earth are still serving penance for the original sin? Undoubtedly! I may write songs about God and the Devil sometimes. It's more because it sounds 'deep' than anything else, and you'll probably find that most people writing songs about satan do it for the same reason. Pussy.

Satanism advocates indulgence over abstinence, respecting humans for the animals that they are and following their natural instincts. I am aware there are devil worshippers out there, who follow or claim to follow Satanism. But as man created god to worship, each man is his own godhead and should worship himself if he feels some sort of worship is necessary.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Really enjoyed watching Iron Maiden after many many years. Even thinking about getting the guitar-tab from somewhere.

Would have given you a star if I could have watched Van Halen too...

Thx anyways..

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jaguarsky

I am in my mid 30's and yes i still consider myself a few years off my peek age!
My life is far from sheltered and i can assure 20 plus years performing and producing music gives me just a tiny glimpse into the history of music..

You my friend have missed the point of the thread and in doing so have also made incorrect assumptions about me.

If you take the time to read the thread you would have the correct tools and information to formulate a reply which is inline with the rest of the thread.. rather than throw a curve ball which slows down half way and whimpers to the floor

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 00bil

the interesting thing about satanist, (and luciferian writings detail this) is they seem soley to exist as the "anti" defacto.

If you don't believe in satan/the devil/god/yaweh etc why name your religion or philosophy seemingly on a non existent being.

Christians follow Christ as a spirtual guide to God/creator
buddhist follow Buddha as a spirtual guide to God/creator
Muslims follow Muhammad as a spirtual guide to God/creator
etc...
Satanist follow Satan as a spirtuatial guide , ( but satan doesn't exist, nor does god admittedly, nor does spirit)

seems a little counter productive.... :-/

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

This, or something similar may well have been posted. Kanye, Satanic... gonna strap myself in for this one...

This video will totally blow your mind:

Even their name is Satanic.

Isn't performing an exorcism banishing evil forces? If it was summoning them it would not be called an exorcsm, or are you confused.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

And how do you know that Satan is not the one that we should be following..?
Perhaps God is the one leading us astray..

Of course I dont believe that, nor do I believe in any one god (they are mostly all the same anyways)
But I mean, really.. what does it matter whether they are singing of satan or not?
Doesnt matter.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I'm not sure if its all just a big marketing campaign or not but I think anything that goes against what your parents want for you or against mainstream ways of thinking ,then yeah its all about making money. There are some interesting connections in this video regardless of who presented it that seem to make sense.Food for thought.
edit on 21-2-2012 by mark1167 because: typo

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Its disgusting to see this happening and so many young people think its "kool".

I used to like some of these artists but now I despise them.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The reason Satan [Lucifer] is being referenced so much is because of the powerful influence he has on music.

Lucifer is a fallen angel who was the head of the ministry of music in Heaven when he was in heaven. It has been said of him he was the most beautiful of ALL angels and he was the director of the flow of music there (Praise and Worship).

Of course, now he no longer is….. but there are several scriptural references throughout the bible the denote his previous authority over music when he was in heaven. One is Isa.14:11 – “Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.”

This verse right here is speaking of his fall from heaven, and how all of the glory he had, and the gifts he had fell with him. The noise of thy viols indicates the stringed instruments he had charge over. But yes, actually throughout the bible in passages in the books of Ezekiel, Job, Isaiah, even Psalms upon speaking of his past life…it tells us he was the minister of music there. Of course he no longer is now though.

Lucifer means morning star.

Job 38:7 – When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy

Lucifer was basically a walking talking musical instrument.

Ezekiel 28:13 - Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: THE WORKMANSHIP OF THY TIMBRELS AND OF THY PIPES WAS PREPARED IN THE DAY THAT THOU WAST CREATED.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering CHERUB, from the midst of the stones of fire.

These were the same words that were spoken of lucifer in

Isaiah 14:11-14 (11 All your pomp has been brought down to the grave, along with the NOISE OF YOUR HARPS; maggots are spread out beneath you and worms cover you.)-(New International Version)

King James Version
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee

The Seraphim (singular “Seraph”), mentioned in Isaiah 6:1-7 , serve as the caretakers of God’s throne and continuously singing his praises: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts. All the earth is filled with His Glory.” It is said that they surround the throne of God, singing the music of the spheres and regulating the movement of the heavens as it emanates from God. It is also said that such a bright light emanates from them that nothing, not even other divine beings, can look upon them. It is said that there are four of them surrounding God’s throne, where they burn eternally from love and zeal for God.

Check it out:
www.turnbacktogod.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

it's just a saying. also, i'm a christian. and i go to church every day.
yes. every day. so, there you have it, sir. lol?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The British heavy metal group Venom has been openly professing their admiration of Satan/Lucifer through their music,album art and image for many years now,beginning with their debut album Welcome To Hell in 1981...
edit on 21-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yes Jay-Z song Lucifer is sampling Max Romeos song which is a non satan worshipping type of song and actually means it is about chasing the devil from the earth, but listen to the lyrics from Jay-Z's Lucifer song, not just the Max Romeo sample,

Jay-z is saying quote:

"I'm from the murder capital where we murder for capital....
...Lord forgive him, he got them dark forces in 'em...
...they wanna murder me so I gotta murder them first...
...Lord, you said it better than all, leave n*gga's on deaths door..."

That is just in the first verse!! Not the same as Max Romeos song,

This one is glorify satan as it were, not the other way around...

Next few questionable lines from the song:

"And when I perish the meek shall inherit the earth
Till that time it's on and poppin', Church..."

In other words this is his (satans) planet, once he is gone the meek are the righteous, but for now.....

This is just one song he does like this, there are literally dozens with subtle coded phrases that the uninitaed into a secret society might not get right away.....

I hat to say it is Illuminati, so I will say that he is a member of the Global /Mafia as I recently read as this is a more fitting title for these people...

Jay-Z, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Lil' Wayne are the urban answer for the urban youth to tap into this satanic influenced type of music.....there are many many more involved and these people are really just mouth pieces to get the young iniated into accepting these types of philiosphies as normal....

You can find a picture where Jay-Z is a wearing a sweater from HIS company Rok-A-Fella (Rockefeller) which says "Do what thou wilt" hmmmmm wonder who is is quoting (Aleister Crowley)
There are so many connections (synchrocities it is hard to ignore, especially as a former fan of these types of musicians....

Whether they do it intentionally because they know it SELLS as one person says, or they do it because they MUST to fulfill their end of the BARGAIN to get where they are now (Need I tell you what that is)
------------------------------------
To close:
I, personally, am an atheist so I am not a bible beater looking to point out "SATAN IN THE KIDS MUSIC" but there is definitely something to this....

I will end with a video by a hip hop artist who does which to cast a light onto this type of stuff:

www.youtube.com...

And also I would like to say that there is much more on this subject to research if you are interested in the entertainment industry and how they use satanic symbolism in much of what they do as well as MK-Ultra and Project Monarch (Bluebird) symbols....

as one person has said Vigilantcitizen is one who does recent updates,

a really good site that kind of fell off in 2009-2010 who had great insight into many different areas of this subject is Pseudo Occult Media (google it) Maybe he was suicided because that person was showing a little too much....

Maybe I am paranoid, but research and check this stuff out for yourself before you think it is jsut crazy rhetoric....I really think there is something to this...

And as far a free masons not allowing anyone other than whites in Free Masonry well you are just foolish, the point to freemasory is to include all people of all races not just whites for they gain their power from their diversity...

edit on 21-2-2012 by AlienStalker because: qoute was extenedfd to my whole response

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
2nd Thessalonians

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If you think that's bad, than check this one out. It will have your skin crawling in no time. I am somewhat a fan of this style of music and even I was taken aback by this video. I have seen many brutal death metal and black metal videos in the past, but there's something about this one that just pushes the creepiness envelope right over the edge. Gave me chills (the bad kind) the first time I watched it. I don't know how to embed quite yet, so I will post a link instead.

Dimmu Borgir - Gateways (Watch at own discretion. Those of weak will may be disturbed.)
edit on 21/2/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: brain fart

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join