It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Lucifer/Satan? Musicians now openly performing to or about the Evil One!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Only1King
reply to post by buster2010

God is EVERYWHERE. He watches,feels and touches you in some way every second.

Now i have a few questions to ask...

Where was god during WW-2,saving 70 million lives wasnt worthy enough to warrant his intervention?

This god didnt feel like saving hiroshima and nagasaki either?

Surely he could have made some kind of token effort and at least disabled auschwitz...

Rest assured,there is no satan and there is no god.

We created gods and devils to justify our own barbarism,to explain the unexplainable and to dominate and control eachother...

And theres no one coming to save us either...

We made our bed and we'll have to sleep in it...

We have sown the wind and we will reap the whirlwind...

The majority of these modern musicians today are all space shots whacked out on drugs while making believe they worship satan to try and impress and shock the gullible public into thinking that they're some kind of special bad a$$es and just because they say they worship the devil and just because the media promotes them as being real talent,doesnt mean they really are and its all for show and its all designed just to rake in the big bucks...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I have seen Demons physically manifest in someones body, contorting it into impossible positions. I have heard voices that do not belong to the person speak things no one could ever possibly know. But more importantly, I have seen them freak out when confronted in the name of Jesus Christ.

I know without a shadow of a doubt there is a supernatural realm manipulating our world, cloaked so those who do not have eyes to see will never catch it. Satan is the great deceiver; when he lies he speaks his native language.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by truthpreacher

If i felt like it,i could easily "act" like i'm posessed,by the demons that exist in my mind,not in reality...

edit on 22-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Where was god during WW-2,saving 70 million lives wasnt worthy enough to warrant his intervention?

YHWH has made it known that He/She/It will not interfere in our evolution ahead of schedule.

I will agree there is no Satan. Satan is the absence of love...every desire you feel, that you harm another being to obtain, that is the absence of love. That is sin, and that is Lucifer. He has no gender; he comes from within, not without.

However, God has been defined in human concepts. And considering we're an infant race compared to the rest of the planet, I don't think we have learned enough about science to even begin defining and understand YHWH. YHWH is pure science, yet we assume we know everything there is to know about the universe, and thump Bibles because we think that an ancient civilization, that prided itself on mythology and metaphors, knew more about God than we could ever know today. And we even take the book literally.

Just because we don't know # about YHWH, does not mean He/She/It does not exist.

Oh, you're psychic! How charming.

Yes, but not alone. I optimistically hold that there is a change coming...one that will save our race.

Something confuses me...how does someone view life in such a bleak light, and not go mad?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by blocula

YHWH has made it known that He/She/It will not interfere in our evolution ahead of schedule.

I will agree there is no Satan. Satan is the absence of love...every desire you feel, that you harm another being to obtain, that is the absence of love. That is sin, and that is Lucifer. He has no gender; he comes from within, not without.

However, God has been defined in human concepts. And considering we're an infant race compared to the rest of the planet, I don't think we have learned enough about science to even begin defining and understand YHWH. YHWH is pure science, yet we assume we know everything there is to know about the universe, and thump Bibles because we think that an ancient civilization, that prided itself on mythology and metaphors, knew more about God than we could ever know today. And we even take the book literally.

Just because we don't know # about YHWH, does not mean He/She/It does not exist.

Yes, but not alone. I optimistically hold that there is a change coming...one that will save our race.

Something confuses me...how does someone view life in such a bleak light, and not go mad?

God is love,literally human love and so Satan must be hate,literally human hate and humanitys almost complete lack of ability to express empathy,compassion and love towards eachother,while only being able to display fear,hate,greed and jealousy,is why we are living in a fallen world...

The devil didnt make me do anything,i did it myself...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

God is love,literally human love and so Satan must be hate,literally human hate and humanitys almost complete lack of ability to express empathy,compassion and love towards eachother,while only being able to display fear,hate,greed and jealousy,is why we are living in a fallen world...

YHWH is love, yes. And love is vibration, and vibration is energy.

Satan is not hate. Hate has an absence of love, but usually it's caused by an absence of something that you love, rather than love itself. Someone who hates something is capable of loving another thing. Absence of love is absence of emotion. Satan is a surge of emotion, negative emotion.

No, we have fallen because we are constantly prodded by our instincts, which leads us to do things that would be considered animalistic. You see animals sinning many times, but they never worry.

Why? Because man created the God of today. Not the other way around. There is a YHWH, but He/She/It is not the god we worship.

In our attempt to define and understand YHWH, we've destroyed our connection to Him/Her/It.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Its obvious to me that the god of the old testament is jealous,vengeful and murderous,hardly a kind and loving being,that god is evil and that god created our material reality,thats why objects are seen to dematerialize and reappear and are able to levitate during demonic posessions and infestations...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

YHWH is love, yes. And love is vibration, and vibration is energy.

Satan is not hate. Hate has an absence of love, but usually it's caused by an absence of something that you love, rather than love itself. Someone who hates something is capable of loving another thing. Absence of love is absence of emotion. Satan is a surge of emotion, negative emotion.

No, we have fallen because we are constantly prodded by our instincts, which leads us to do things that would be considered animalistic. You see animals sinning many times, but they never worry.

Why? Because man created the God of today. Not the other way around. There is a YHWH, but He/She/It is not the god we worship.

In our attempt to define and understand YHWH, we've destroyed our connection to Him/Her/It.

Starchild23: "YHWH is love, yes. And love is vibration, and vibration is energy."

You are deceiving us and yourself, if, after reading the following, you still claim YHWH is love:

Jeremiah 11:

9And Jehovah saith unto me: `A conspiracy is found in the men of Judah, And in the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
10They have turned back to the iniquities of their first fathers, Who refused to hear My words, And they have gone after other gods to serve them, The house of Israel, and the house of Judah, Have made void My covenant, that I made with their fathers.
11Therefore thus said Jehovah: Lo, I am bringing in unto them evil, That they are not able to go out from, And they have cried unto Me, And I do not hearken unto them.

Starchild23: "No, we have fallen because we are constantly prodded by our instincts, which leads us to do things that would be considered animalistic. You see animals sinning many times, but they never worry."

Animals do not sin. Christ did not come to this world for the salvation of our pets. When scripture speaks of, "sheep", this is not to be taken literally.

Starchild23: "Why? Because man created the God of today. Not the other way around. There is a YHWH, but He/She/It is not the god we worship."

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them."
Matthew 7:15-16
edit on 22-2-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Why Satan? You mean, why does the money-grubbing music industry have its "stars" use attention-grabbing shock tactics?

Look at this thread. That's why.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Speaking of music and the devil.
The snippets of Obama singing mixed with famous singers death. Has some odd concidence as if the supposedly devil is revealing the plan. I've read many a forums that say Obama is the antichrist or some crazy testtube evil cobra Dr. MindBender Serpentor mix of dictators mix with american freedom fighters.

The songs he was singing first he sang Al Greens "Lets Stay Together" after he did this Etta James died which she is famous for "At Last" then Whitney Houston died which she is famous for "I Will Always Love You" now he sings the "Sweet home Chicago" which is where he resided.

Chicago has a history of Mafia type activity and also beating down peace protestors. Also legendary blues singer Robert Johnson was first to record "Sweet Home Chicago" an was credited to be written by him. Johnson legend goes he sold his soul to the devil at the crossroads to play the blues.

Put it together you got
Lets Stay Together At Last I Will Always Love You Sweet Home Chicago.

Crazy theory or just some strange occurance?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I could try do describe the air to you, but unless you have never taken a breath, I would never be able to do it justice.

There was a guy who was an unbeliever that was there for one of the exorcisms (who Christians had unsuccesfully witnessed to for years) and he immediately asked Jesus to come into his heart. His eyes were open to the unseen.

I understand your skepticism. I have been very skeptical of many things when it comes to my eternal soul.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe
reply to post by 00bil

the interesting thing about satanist, (and luciferian writings detail this) is they seem soley to exist as the "anti" defacto.

If you don't believe in satan/the devil/god/yaweh etc why name your religion or philosophy seemingly on a non existent being.

Christians follow Christ as a spirtual guide to God/creator
buddhist follow Buddha as a spirtual guide to God/creator
Muslims follow Muhammad as a spirtual guide to God/creator
etc...
Satanist follow Satan as a spirtuatial guide , ( but satan doesn't exist, nor does god admittedly, nor does spirit)

seems a little counter productive.... :-/

I do hear this a lot when Satanism's discussed. I follow nobody as a spiritual guide. I have an over-arching philosophy on life which goes against the most of Abrahamic ideas of 'feeling guilty', 'turning the other cheek', 'abstinence vs indulgence' etc etc. I do believe in a spirit world of sorts, simply put I consider myself a man of science but I believe there are many things outside of the realms of science, which can't be explained. The reason we call ourselves 'satanist' is that the beliefs many of us hold are the types of ideal touted as 'satanic' by Christendom. Some satanists believe in god and the devil, some less so. It isn't a belief in a creator or subjugator, and the compulsion to use them as guides, which makes us who we are, it is the way in which we live our lives.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by blocula

The devil didnt make me do anything,i did it myself...

See also my last post - life isn't livced within a bleak light - if anything the spiritual path followed by those claiming to be 'in the light' to me looks like darkness - no enjoyment, no pure sensation, only a life served in devotion and suffernig to a god who may or may not exist - this is the post I was getting at...

"God is love,literally human love and so Satan must be hate,literally human hate and humanitys almost complete lack of ability to express empathy,compassion and love towards eachother,while only being able to display fear,hate,greed and jealousy,is why we are living in a fallen world..."

In the eyes of Xtians, satan represents 'the opposite' - I am a being free to love and hate as I see fit. Compassion/empathy/love: I love deeply those who deserve and cherish my love, and I don't waste my time on those who would do me wrong. Fear is a natural mechanism for survival in any species. You're afraid of drowning for a reason - you die from it! As for greed and jealousy - everyone is greedy or jealous to an extent. Everyone wants more than they have. Every spiritual path is followed because you think you'll get a reward at the end of it. The difference for me is, my reward is now, my reward is life on this world, if i want something and I can have it then I will allow myself to be led into temptation, as long as I'm not hurting anyone else. Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 00bil

00bil said: "The difference for me is, my reward is now, my reward is life on this world, if i want something and I can have it then I will allow myself to be led into temptation, as long as I'm not hurting anyone else."

A Satanist couldn't have said it any better.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 00bil

again. to have a philosophy "outside" of the traditional constraints - why choose to identify yourself with a connotation hypothetically applied by a belief system by which you do not agree with?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
not sure if this has been posted before but found this very interesting video on youtube about the music industry and the devil.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 27/2/2012 by bbsniper because: Video tag ID error

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
In the past,people who openly praised satan and declared their affection for devils and demons,were ridiculed, outcast and even killed,but now,they become idolized millionaires..."because he knows his time is short"...
edit on 27-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe
reply to post by 00bil

again. to have a philosophy "outside" of the traditional constraints - why choose to identify yourself with a connotation hypothetically applied by a belief system by which you do not agree with?

i'm identifying myself with the opposite of that belief system, satan is the name they gave to the embodiment of those values (what they consider sin) - i revel in my 'sin' and positively identify with the idea that the opposite of those values (the left hand path) is the way for me. Not sure if that will make sense, it's easier to convince myself about this stuff than other people!

If you're interested in learning more about these concepts (I learned a lot about all of the world's religions, especially the 3 Jewish ones, before I chose a path) and don't just want to know your way which to you is the only way, a good place to start would be the writings of people like Aleister Crowley and Anton LaVey. You may already have learned everything possible about all religions, if so, much respect, but I've found that since I became a Satanist, any time I tell someone what I am, they have the assumption that I#m some kind of baby-sacrificing, blood-drinking, devil-worshipping degenerate, and refuse to believe or hear anything different.

What I'm getting at here is that you can't really condemn or condone one spiritual path without learning as much as you can about all of them - I really hate the idea that parents are allowed to choose a religion for their children and indoctrinate them. I speak as someone who was baptised a protestant (what I'd now call a protesting catholic) in the Church of Scotland, but later chose his own path. Thankfully my parents were just paying lip-service to the religion of their parents and had no intention of raising me 'in the church'! I was allowed to learn about all of the religions as I grew up, and decided none of them were for me. By the time I read the Satanic Bible, I had already been living by Satanism's philosophies for many years without realising it. Most people in fact do live by those principles, either without realising it or feeling guilty because of it - I simply celebrate what I am and don't deny it. I hope what I've said here makes sense, maybe ATS is the one place people who aren't like me might actually listen to the argument and not just attempt to impose their own path on me in ignorance. Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtOfTrance

Been lurking but finally registered and 1st post incoming (probably repost)..

Jesus and Lucifer are both known as "the Morning Star" throughout the Bible, throughout all the different versions. In fact, "Satan" was a king of Babylon known as Samael.

I believe the hardest part about researching our past is relying on biased and subjective writing from past scholars. Mind you until the Guttenburg Press came about in the 16th century, only the clergymen were allowed access to the written "Word of God".

Thankfully there were enough versions of the scriptures transcribed for reference: Latin, Greek, Hebrew (to name a few).

So far in my quest for knowledge and truth, I have come to the conclusion that religion is an indoctrination into mental and spiritual slavery. Faith...that is a different thing entirely.

References:
The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors-Keysey Graves 1875 p.61,
Isaiah 14:12
Revelations 22:16
Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, Ser. II, Vol. II
Socrates Scholasticus and Sozomen: Ecclesiastical Histories
edit on 2-3-2012 by MentalDrip33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2012 by MentalDrip33 because: fat-fingers and 32 hr awake

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
When there is positive there is negative to balance it.

It's how universe is. Counter balancing it.

Fallen angels were once angels of heaven.

They gave love and positive beings but they had to have despair and negative for that price.

But this rule has changed after Jesus because Jesus gets burdens of all the sin instead till the time itself stops.

I guess Jesus also wanted happy normal life assuming from his late baptism at that time.

30 was quite aged at that time considering the life span of people.

He had to go his way after realizing only he could do it. I feel the pain of his family as well.

It's fortunate for us because if it were not for Jesus, we would be negative death beings burdened with sins

in return to having life.

If one regrets and wants purification sincerely, Jesus gets all the sins instead unconditionally.

Well I guess religion is other thing. It's institutionalized belief system.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join