It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Lucifer/Satan? Musicians now openly performing to or about the Evil One!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The first video is from Kanye West, forward to 1min 47secs (Satan Satan...) "We love jesus, be we can learn a lot from Satan..."

The Second video is one from Jay-z and gives praise to Lucifer in the chorus..

"Lucifer, Lucifer dawn of the morning, im gonna chase you out of earth"

Produced by none other than Kanye West!

Nicki Manaj (At the grammys just the other nite)

Performs a exorcism during her show!! WHAT!??

This is just the tip of the iceberg btw. I am not an over sensationalist but more so curious..

As to why the more increasing openness in music is lending itself to the dark side?

edit on 20-2-2012 by Oxygenation because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
With religion being such a touchy subject its probably nothing more then just a marketing ploy.

Shock the public and they will always come back for more.

+8 more 
link   
Because this
and this

Problem?

edit on 20-2-2012 by GakunGak because: (no reason given)

link   

The Second video is one from Jay-z and gives praise to Lucifer in the chorus.. "Lucifer, Lucifer dawn of the morning, im gonna chase you out of earth"

...chase you out of earth ? seems to be the normal christian way.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

Everyone knows they talk to or about "The One" but no one on this site will ever admit it, they'll just bash you now for your findings telling you that your wrong and you have no idea what their talking about

you should check out umbrella though, give it a good listen

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Singing about the devil is exactly the same as singing about god.

You express opinions, point of views, emotions, spirituality, history, lore and myth etc in the form of song. It's been done since the beginning of music.

I mean so long as the music doesn't say "go and kill such and such".

How can you live in full blossom if you don't know both sides of the experience? Experience and accept what the devil has to teach as an evil being and do the same with god as a loving being.

also

"Lucifer, Lucifer dawn of the morning, im gonna chase you out of earth"

Implies you want to rid the earth of evil, yes?

This also reminds me of a band that won Eurovision a few years back named Lordi. They dressed up in monster costumes and had a really tongue in cheek personality to the band. They were a hard rock band, but also called themselves "monster rock". They were dubbed by the media as being satanic devil worshipers when in fact they were just the opposite with such songs as "the devil is a loser" and "hardrock hallelujah". They ended up winning Eurovision.

Point is music isn't skin deep, well a lot of mainstream crap is, but the core of it goes deep.

Youtube - Eurovision live

edit on 20-2-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: embed not working

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Do you know who "Satan" is?

The Devil of the Christians and of the Moslems is a very different entity from "the Accuser" known to the Hebrews.
For the Jews, "Satan" is one of the sons of God, and serves Him.
In the Jewish Apocrypha, it was a demon who coerced Abraham into sacrificing Isaac.

For Christians and Moslems, "Shaitan" is the Slanderer, the Deceiver, the Dragon.
In Christian Apocrypha, Satan is the God YHWH of the Old Testament.
According to the apostle John of Zebedee, it was Satan who impregnated Eve with Cain.

The key to unlocking the mysteries of the Bible is understanding the god of the Old Testament is the Devil.

God of the Old Testament: Ezekiel 9:5-6 Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, “Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! 6 Kill them all—old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. (The mark of Cain).

God of the New Testament: Matthew 19:13-14 13 Then little children were brought to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked those who brought them. 14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Wannabeism and popularity seeking, via attempted shock, for the most part.

America is a predominantly Christian society. Satan is named as the primary antagonist within Christianity. He's therefore an entirely predictable point of focus for anyone who wants to rebel, within the context of the predominant culture.

Christians will get predictably up in arms and outraged about how this is supposedly more evidence of the impending apocalypse; but they're wrong, as usual. It's basically a group of people who don't want to be Christian any more, but who still have Christian mind control inside their heads to a sufficient degree, that they think that if they're not Christian, they have to be a Satanist by default. It's a completely irrational conclusion.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Woah there:

Jay-Z's lucifer song is just using an "overused" sample of Max Romeo's Reggae Jam "Chase the Devil".
At no point does the original song (or JayZ's sample) "praise" Satan:

In fact this is a political song, with a Rastafari idealogy about wearing armour (allegorically implied to be self belief) to chase Satan off planet earth.

Anyone who knows anything about Rastafarianism will tell you every single piece of the movements idealogy is anti establishment based around the fact they are not recognised as a religion "proper" due to their understanding of Man as his own God on this planet.

If you're looking for a secret message the only tenuous link Ive ever heard is that Rastafarians know there is no Devil- only the evil men who live amongst us ( i.e the guys that pursue wealth and power over human life and dignity)...some have suggested this was specifically aimed at the Millitary Industrial Complex but you decide:

Full Max Romeo Lyrics

Lyrics - Max Romeo Lyrics - Chase the Devil Lyrics
Artist: Max Romeo
Chase the Devil Lyrics

Lucifer son of the morning, I'm gonna chase you out of earth!
I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase satan out of earth
I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth
I'm gonna send him to outa space, to find another race

Satan is an evilous man,
But him can't chocks it on I-man
So when I check him my lassing hand
And if him slip, I gaan with him hand

I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase satan out of earth
I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth

Him haffi drop him fork and run
Him can't stand up to Jah Jah son
Him haffi lef' ya with him gun
Dig off with him bomb

I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase satan out of urt
I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of urt

Satan is a evilous man,
But him can't chocks it on I-man
So when I check him my lassing hand
And if him slip, I gaan with him hand

I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase satan out of urt
I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of urt

Move ya with your gun
Mi sey fe lef' ya with your bomb
Move ya with your gun
Mi sey fe lef' ya with your bomb..
edit on 20-2-2012 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Perhaps, But If you know The RocAfella establishment well, you will know that those involved are openly admitted Freemasons. From Jay-Z, Kanye, Nas and so on..

Not saying there is a link by my admission but by the admission of a well respected Freemason Albert Pike.. in the morals and dogma of freemasonry he writes that he in fact prays to the devil as do all masons.

My point here is simply.. is the music just musicians jumping on the band wagon or is there actually something more to it?

Is it a form of hypnosis that is premeditated to get us secretly wanting Lucifer's light or not?

Personally i think there is no smoking without fire and this here movement has been smoking for sometime!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

so, the jews are worshiping satan ?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GakunGak

I love it but how true. I see no reason to worship any of them.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by 1nOne

so, the jews are worshiping satan ?

As a matter of fact, yes.

John 8:43-58:
Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

48The Jews answered him, “Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”

49“I am not possessed by a demon,” said Jesus, “but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. 50I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. 51I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death.”

52At this the Jews exclaimed, “Now we know that you are demon-possessed! Abraham died and so did the prophets, yet you say that if anyone keeps your word, he will never taste death. 53Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?”

54Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. 55Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and keep his word. 56Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”

57“You are not yet fifty years old,” the Jews said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”

58“I tell you the truth,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” 59At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds

edit on 20-2-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
what ever happened to the good ol' days when bands like slayer would just come out and sing about satan!
"learn the sacred words of praise hell satan!"
they didn't have to mask their ideas behind a veil!

music has been doing this stuff forever --- stairway to heaven backwards praises satan
another one bites the dust(queen) backwards --- smoke maijuana
and so on...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Jesus replied to the jews: "My Father, whom you claim as your God,...

the jews god, is the one, which jesus calls "father" ? that means, the jews worship god, not satan, or?

edit on 20-2-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
have a look up of john todd on you tube music insider listen to some reverse music led zepplin /the beetles there all at it worshippin the deciver very few masons sus that one out till its to late

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne

The key to unlocking the mysteries of the Bible is understanding the god of the Old Testament is the Devil.

Lies.

I cannot conceive how twisted the logic has become.

The Lord God is not mistaken, neither is "lucifer". Only u s humans are stupid enough to believe such lies, contrary to all evidence. The devil quoted scripture too, and lost.

EDIT to add: vigilantcitizen.com... has a good breakdown of the same. He only focuses on the entertainment industry, but yes it's blatant, yes it's purposeful, and yes it will only get worse.
edit on 20-2-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oxygenation
Perhaps, But If you know The RocAfella establishment well, you will know that those involved are openly admitted Freemasons. From Jay-Z, Kanye, Nas and so on..

Not saying there is a link by my admission but by the admission of a well respected Freemason Albert Pike.. in the morals and dogma of freemasonry he writes that he in fact prays to the devil as do all masons.

My point here is simply.. is the music just musicians jumping on the band wagon or is there actually something more to it?

Is it a form of hypnosis that is premeditated to get us secretly wanting Lucifer's light or not?

Personally i think there is no smoking without fire and this here movement has been smoking for sometime!

No, there is nothing more to it....
How can a song about chasing Satan out of Earth ( i.e vanquishing the beast) by a Rastafarian ( who doesnt beleive in biblical angels) be promoting Lucifer?

Your persoanl view on Lucifer and Max Romeos are proabably polar opposites.

Black Rappers as Freemasons:

Freemasonary, at the upper ecehlons, is a white guy thing....if you think convicted drug dealer Jay-Z would be involved with these guys you need to do your research on the limitations of progression in Freemasonary with a criminal record.

All evidence suggests that 98% of Freemasons are a bunch of unwitting, uninformed social club members who like to meet up in their aprons and follow pointless ceremonies to make themselves feel special/loved/part of a group.

I dont deny that at the upper ecehelons of Freemasonary, there is a convincing case for hidden or occult practices amongst people who profess to be Freemasons but to my knowledge; if you aint Caucasion you will never get invited to those groups as they dont tolerate anyone who hasnt got a verifiable track record of family money/Freemsonary affiliation dating back to before WW2....a time when Black Amercians were more openly treated as second class citizens and didnt have "Baller Money" like stars do now.

The fact that a very small minority of Black entertainers have got money seems to be unsettling to certain people....Kanye and Jay-Z are the cream of the crop and most Black Rappers dont have 2 cents to rub together.

This reminds me of the Chris Rock Joke about where he lives:

In his neighbourhood there are 4 black people, Him, Eddie Murphy, Jayz, Mary J Blige.
Everyone else in the neigbouhood of 1000 people is white.
Do you know what the white man who lives next door to Chris Rock does for a living ??= He's a Dentist.
A Black Dentist would need to invent teeth to move into that neighbourhood.

Do you really think an organisation that, at the upper ecehlons,is infinitley rich and runs the media needs a Rapper using Reggae samples to convey their message?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by 1nOne

Lies.

I cannot conceive how twisted the logic has become.

The Lord God is not mistaken, neither is "lucifer". Only u s humans are stupid enough to believe such lies, contrary to all evidence. The devil quoted scripture too, and lost.

EDIT to add: vigilantcitizen.com... has a good breakdown of the same. He only focuses on the entertainment industry, but yes it's blatant, yes it's purposeful, and yes it will only get worse.
edit on 20-2-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

No, it is the Truth.

Read the Bible.
All who actually invest in thorough research of this topic using authoritative sources will come to the same conclusion.
Just because you don't like the answer doesn't make it any less true.

John 8:31-32
Dispute Over Whose Children Jesus’ Opponents Are
31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

edit on 20-2-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

"No it is true: Read the Bible"

HA..HA....hahahahahahaahahahahah

Come on Son...why not research who wrote the bible instead of blindly believing.

If I wrote Authortatively about what happened in 1812 would you believe me???
Why believe some Roman re-write of history by people who lived 200 years after Jesus was supposedly around???

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join