It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arctic Ice melts due to the Magnetic North Pole migration

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

if the chilean earthquake moved the planet,imagine what would happen if we had 5-7 impacts all within min. of each other!? this might expain some things about earths past weather. perhaps that 1 degree actually did muck things up!
It is enough one impact as the impacts are very difficult to take place because the gravity of the Sun that vacuum everything near Earth,but who knows.....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

When someone came so fast to say no, you can be 100 percent sure that what I stated in my opening post is true.

Going by your previous threads, this is highly unlikely.

Hey did you know the magnetic pole can move up to 80kms a day?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Well what to see.....nothing in my previous threads say that,on contrary.....
edit on 20-2-2012 by diamondsmith because: m

They all prove everything stated in my opening post.
edit on 20-2-2012 by diamondsmith because: add

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

you should read these books,you might like!

Charles Hapgood ---maps of the ancient sea kings
and
Graham Hancock --- fingerprints of the gods.
peace

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

When someone came so fast to say no, you can be 100 percent sure that what I stated in my opening post is true.

Okay, in that case: what you said in your opening post is absolutely true. In just three lines and a few random graphics, you have exposed the greatest secret of all time.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

you should read these books,you might like!
Thank you, I will try to do so as time is allowed.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
It is not just " just three lines" it is more then this but hard thing with this....thinking?....deconstruction?.....I thought so!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
There are 2 things that may or may not have bearing on past history that may explain in some way the evidence we see ..Mars orbit has changed and some have suggested this explains the long day long night recorded in different cultures around 700 bc .. Ok now if you look at Mars the southern hemisphere is lower than the northern part ..There are traces of water there and some erosion that suggest it had water at one time ..What if in the past Mars on its orbit when close to earth the water was carried to earth using a electrical discharge ..I don't know much about the processes ,but might explain the water and ice we have today . it might explain the wobble as well . I don't know just thinking out loud...peace

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

There are 2 things that may or may not have bearing on past history that may explain in some way the evidence we see ..Mars orbit has changed and some have suggested this explains the long day long night recorded in different cultures around 700 bc .
What should we understand from this statement,that the earth rotation speed slowed during that period?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

What if in the past Mars on its orbit when close to earth the water was carried to earth using a electrical discharge
Occurrence of water on Earth is not fully scientifically proven.

Comets, trans-Neptunian objects or water-rich meteorites (protoplanets) from the outer reaches of the main asteroid belt colliding with the Earth may have brought water to the world's oceans. Measurements of the ratio of the hydrogen isotopes deuterium and protium point to asteroids, since similar percentage impurities in carbon-rich chondrites were found to oceanic water, whereas previous measurement of the isotopes' concentrations in comets and trans-Neptunian objects correspond only slightly to water on the earth. Biochemically through mineralization and photosynthesis. Gradual leakage of water stored in hydrous minerals of the Earth's rocks. Photolysis: radiation can break down chemical bonds on the surface
source(en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Mars the southern hemisphere is lower than the northern part
You mean the hemispheric dichotomy.

Hemispheric dichotomy The northern and southern hemispheres of Mars are strikingly different from each other in topography and physiography. This dichotomy is a fundamental global geologic feature of the planet. Simply stated, the northern part of the planet is an enormous topographic depression. About one-third of the planet’s surface (mostly in the northern hemisphere) lies 3–6 km lower in elevation than the southern two-thirds. This is a first-order relief feature on par with the elevation difference between Earth’s continents and ocean basins.[8] The dichotomy is also expressed in two other ways: as a difference in impact crater density and crustal thickness between the two hemispheres.[9]
source(en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I cant say how the mechanical processes would have happened ...I read the bible and it only states that things happned and we are left with our limited ability to figure it out ...The electrical universe is a intresting subject to me and makes as much sense as the next theroy ....Comets being made of water must have come from somewhere, no? your op makes sence as to why the weather moves and has moved in the past ..Its really hard to say what influsenced it to do so.. There as so many things that can factor into the whole ,and I dont think we can predict with much certnity what might happen next year ..we are not to bad on getting it right on a short time frame but lack the absolutes for the future ....peace

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Occurrence of water on Earth is not fully scientifically proven.

Really? Please explain.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I already did.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

...The electrical universe is a intresting subject to me and makes as much sense as the next theroy ....Comets being made of water must have come from somewhere, no? your op makes sence as to why the weather moves and has moved in the past ..Its really hard to say what influsenced it to do so.
I think that electricity in the space is another science related to cosmic plasma not very well studied until now as the meanings for this are very limited.

Comets could be a way to explain the occurrence of a part of the water on Earth as there many theories.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I just noticed this latest link in my mail box .. www.youtube.com... Seeking the Third Story ..might be worth watching as he is a good speaker ...peace

edit on 20-2-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Thank you for the vid I will watch it a little later.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I dont beleive at all in human caused global warming from co2, but i dont think magnetic pole change explains it either.

The sun and ocean cycles is much more important according to past temperature data. There seems to be about a decade lag between low solar activity and global temperatures. My guess is that real cooling will come closer to 2020.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The ice could be melting due to the shift in the north pole, warmer weather is getting up there. It might not be the reason, but I found a 6 minute video that would explain it easier than typing. Basically the "north pole" is in Siberia now.... not the land mass just the northern axis point. Its much easier to watch than explain. Could be true, USDA even mentions the shift.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

He debated your OP because it is basic freshman level geology 101, that the poles wander and have been since scientist have been able to record this magnetic data.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join