Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Arctic Ice melts due to the Magnetic North Pole migration

page: 1
17
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Can be one of the causes.Freezing in some parts of the world where they have abnormal high amounts of snow,and very low temperatures,while where it must be eternal ice, it rains.



While central Europe and Russia are freezing and covered with snow, the story is different in the high Arctic. In late January BarentsObserver reported on abnormal heat on Svalbard with weeks with temperatures over freezing, rain and smelting snow. The situation at sea in the Arctic is even more abnormal.
source(www.barentsobserver.com...

I think the migration of the magnetic north pole is the cause.


A climate blogger has writing for Climate Progress has posted this series of satellite images of the extent of the sea ice over the last nine years, a period with dramatic changes in Arctic. But, while the sea ice has melted earlier in the spring and come back later in autumn, February has been a stable month with ice nearly everywhere as the sun is under the horizon. Until this year
source(www.barentsobserver.com...

source(www.barentsobserver.com...

As in this image,

source(www.earthweek.com...

So basically radius that determines magnetic north as a consequence of the metal core of the planet can cause increases or decreases in temperature as well as melting Arctic ice.


The Barents Sea is ice-free up till 76° to 78° North between Svalbard and Novaya Zemlya. Also, the areas west of Spitsbergen on Svalbard are ice-free. Polar bears on the Atlantic side of the Arctic migrate between Svalbard, Franz Josef's Land and Novaya Zemlya. Less ice means more trouble later in the spring and summer.
source(www.barentsobserver.com...

In fact the solar activity is low and the only reason for Arctic Ice to melt so fast is the fast migration of the magnetic north pole.




posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
From this data would it be possible from someone to throw together a theory on where the new poles would form?



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rawzee
From this data would it be possible from someone to throw together a theory on where the new poles would form?
Hard to say as the scientist have theories that will have multiple magnetic poles.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This is quite interesting.
Thanks for sharing


We are seeing more and more records broken over the years due to snowfall amounts/temperatures and rainfall.
Something sure is up imo.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The arctic ice melting is due to a planet wide increase in temperature. It has nothing to do with the wandering of the magnetic field. The magnetic field has always wandered; it is not speeding up. Even if it were, it would not affect the Earth's ambient temperature.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981
 



We are seeing more and more records broken over the years due to snowfall amounts/temperatures and rainfall. Something sure is up imo.
Yes it is,as the temperature of the atmosphere and earth in that area can be determined by this phenomenon because we never experienced as humans a reversal of magnetic poles.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
When someone came so fast to say no, you can be 100 percent sure that what I stated in my opening post is true.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by boo1981
 



We are seeing more and more records broken over the years due to snowfall amounts/temperatures and rainfall. Something sure is up imo.
Yes it is,as the temperature of the atmosphere and earth in that area can be determined by this phenomenon because we never experienced as humans a reversal of magnetic poles.


We have lived through this before. Look at Egypt at one time when the Sphinx was built it was a fertile grassland with flowing water now it's a desert.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010
 



Look at Egypt at one time when the Sphinx was built it was a fertile grassland with flowing water now it's a desert.
I read many things about the Sphinx including that he can be a symbol of that last great flood on Earth.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rawzee
 


This guy seems to be able to - near the end of the video
www.youtube.com...



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by Rawzee
From this data would it be possible from someone to throw together a theory on where the new poles would form?
Hard to say as the scientist have theories that will have multiple magnetic poles.


This guy does:
www.youtube.com...



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Can be one of the causes.Freezing in some parts of the world where they have abnormal high amounts of snow,and very low temperatures,while where it must be eternal ice, it rains.



While central Europe and Russia are freezing and covered with snow, the story is different in the high Arctic. In late January BarentsObserver reported on abnormal heat on Svalbard with weeks with temperatures over freezing, rain and smelting snow. The situation at sea in the Arctic is even more abnormal.
source(www.barentsobserver.com...

I think the migration of the magnetic north pole is the cause.


A climate blogger has writing for Climate Progress has posted this series of satellite images of the extent of the sea ice over the last nine years, a period with dramatic changes in Arctic. But, while the sea ice has melted earlier in the spring and come back later in autumn, February has been a stable month with ice nearly everywhere as the sun is under the horizon. Until this year
source(www.barentsobserver.com...

source(www.barentsobserver.com...

As in this image,

source(www.earthweek.com...

So basically radius that determines magnetic north as a consequence of the metal core of the planet can cause increases or decreases in temperature as well as melting Arctic ice.


The Barents Sea is ice-free up till 76° to 78° North between Svalbard and Novaya Zemlya. Also, the areas west of Spitsbergen on Svalbard are ice-free. Polar bears on the Atlantic side of the Arctic migrate between Svalbard, Franz Josef's Land and Novaya Zemlya. Less ice means more trouble later in the spring and summer.
source(www.barentsobserver.com...

In fact the solar activity is low and the only reason for Arctic Ice to melt so fast is the fast migration of the magnetic north pole.





Might actually have something to do with the ozone layer.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper
 



Might actually have something to do with the ozone layer.
I don't think so,for that area involved right now.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
i'm leaning toward your idea of the shifting poles. also remember that big quake in chile,it moved the whole planet a degree out of orbit.
during the last ice age, what triggered it? they found mammoths, flash frozen as it were,with food still in their mouths as if they were grazing when 'it' happened! how can this be?
scientists have found salt water shell fish fossils on the peaks of the andes mt. the andes also has a salt water lake! how can this be? and yes egypt was a fertile grassland 12000 years ago. and as for the flood, some people believe that a large meteor broke up into many pieces,and they all smashed into different parts of the earth,causing many different 'floods' all around the world. that is why the flood story is a global phenominon.
the peri reis map shows anarctica free of ice,and the map was made in the 1700's! and the shpe of antarctia is correct. we couldn' do this until the early 1900's!
comments are welcome
cool post!



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul
 



the peri reis map shows anarctica free of ice,and the map was made in the 1700's! and the shpe of antarctia is correct. we couldn' do this until the early 1900's!
They say that the Piri Reis map was made thousand years ago and copied, recopied and transmited during centuries.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul
 



during the last ice age, what triggered it? they found mammoths, flash frozen as it were,with food still in their mouths as if they were grazing when 'it' happened! how can this be?
This is inexplicable would mean that at some point due to phenomena that do not know, the planet has suddenly left for a short period of time without atmosphere in some regions.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul
 



scientists have found salt water shell fish fossils on the peaks of the andes mt. the andes also has a salt water lake! how can this be?
Likely that almost everything was covered with water at a time.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul
 



some people believe that a large meteor broke up into many pieces,and they all smashed into different parts of the earth,causing many different 'floods' all around the world. that is why the flood story is a global phenominon.
Could be, can also be complex and interrelated phenomena ,so exciting that is very difficult to explain as long as every day new discoveries are made in this respect.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


if 5-7 meteors hit,there would be tsunamis everywhere,mass flooding all over the place,but the waters would go back
(noah - dove with olive branch,40 days later).
and yes they agree that the map was copied from an older one. there are other old maps that accuately show the coast of south,and north america long before europeans mapped it.
if the chilean earthquake moved the planet,imagine what would happen if we had 5-7 impacts all within min. of each other!? this might expain some things about earths past weather.
perhaps that 1 degree actually did muck things up!



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul
 



if 5-7 meteors hit,there would be tsunamis everywhere,mass flooding all over the place,but the waters would go back
Yes but would take very long for the waters to retire,it is not a process of days but maybe months or years.





new topics




 
17
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join