It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked 12 years old girl found eating from trash can

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
A little update. the mother is on paid leave..thank you Teachers Union. And i doubt she'll get any more kids for foster care. But then this is California we're talking about.

www.pe.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Another terrible case of abuse - innocent children who never asked to be born. This is happening far to often in society as a whole and we should all be more alert to anything out of place in our neighbourhoods - though this is a very difficult issue to address as innocent Parents can and do get accused of abuse when a complete misunderstanding has taken place.

What is the answer???? I wish I knew - apart from more checks on families by astute well trained individuals who aren't Power Hungry and have ways of recognizing abuse when they see it, then double checking before alerting. Even schools weighing children on a regular basis would surely highlight possible neglect (possible).

Another thing I always get concerned about is when families move out of an area. I myself have had many moves and when my kids were young no one ever checked afterward to see if we had gone where we said we were going - I would not have minded one bit if they had and think this should be standard practice. Too many kids fall through the safety net - we have to find better and more effective ways of protecting them.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join