It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

empty cup prank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Ok so im not sure if this is already been mentioned but as im sure you've guessed it isnt very hard to do but receives some great reactions and all you need is guests and a empty cup.

My first experience with this prank was a spare of the moment idea while at a friends house, There was a few of us there about 6 and i got voted to make the tea's (as always
) And while in the kitchen i thought it would be funny to pretend to slip with a freshly made cup of tea right infront of an unsuspecting victim
, So i acted normal asking who wants what ect, After i made 6 drinks i took 3 through and passed them around i noticed that 1 of my friends was layed right back in the chair chilling so to speak and i knew this was the going to be the 1 to get. So i went back through and collected another 2 cups and walked through slowly pretending that the cup was burning my fingure almost, I proceded to passed on the other cup, While walking to the unsuspecting i get near, And this is were you need to get a sort of attention like a "watch out its hot", So they start to sit up ect then STUMBLE while tilting your cup into there lap and watch them riggle,wiggle and panic like there sat on fire.

Its so funny, But you have to have some sort of interaction otherwise they might not be watching you, The last thing you want is somebody who sits there and doesnt move while the whole room watches your epic fail of a prank lol.

I have got so many people to do this to the family and friends and almost all of them cant even tell the story without laughing hard.

I would to hear what you think or your prank, jokes ,and if you choose to do this please report back or even better get it recorded

Enjoy

happy pranking
edit on 20-2-2012 by intuitive because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2012 by intuitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by intuitive

This made my day, just like you, I'm almost always the one asked to go make the drinks.

I'll try this next time

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

LOL glad it raised a smile, i look forward to hopefully hearing how it goes
Good luck

new topics

join