It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elites And Their Involvement In The Music Industry.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
G'day ATS, thought i would start a thread regarding songs that are interesting and seem to be aimed at the elites or a potential spirit/fallen one (
) You know who.

(Note: this has been posted in the music forum, however, that was in the off-topic section, and i feel that this should be in the General Conspiracies section)

There are numerous instances in which an artist has talked through music about a 'higher force.'

Here are some instances:

Some people suggest that this song represents Eminem's alter ego Slim Shady talking to Mathers. I find this ridiculous as the "spirit" as described in the video, addresses Eminem by Slim, and also calls itself a spirit. A very interesting song regarding selling your soul and being successful. There are other hints such as "123, check, 123, check, 123" It adds up to 666.

Another interesting song:

Wait till the end, where he mentions interesting things

Then there is Michael Jackson, which in this video describes that "they" are victimising him by destroying his pride and respect he once had:

Then, there is this:

What i find interesting is the entity in Snoop Dog's video sounds similar to the one in Eminem's video.

What is also interesting is that Bob Dylan states that he made a deal with the "Chief Commander ... of this world and the one we can't see"

There are many many more out there, these are just a few i remember.

new topics

join