It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your stance, this is fascinating: 9/11 Debris: Investigation of Ground Zero

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by pshea38

that was me bud just trying to wake people up my computer died suddenly after that .have played that game hundreds of times and won used to phone up reporters on speaker phone & ask them what time they first heard about it quite a few quit i belive . watch jfk movie navy bloke on the steps brings up the same question how he could be in new zealand and read about event when it had just happened . but hey thats just me im a stikkler for detail & notice the slightest thing out of place .that day got me into allthis conspiricy stuff b4 that i didnt give a dam .

I am sure I read that comment before you joined geobro, I would guess around Jan-Feb 201,
but I could be wrong.
I remember that New Zealand anomaly from the JFK movie, and just like
BBC reporting the premature collapse of building 7, somebody screwed up!
(either intentionally or otherwise).

9/11 was a fakery extravaganza and compulsive evidence now suggests that the
JFK assassination was exactly the same thing. It certainly would explain alot.
The "JFK-MURDER" was a STAGED EVENT / JFK wasn't "KILLED" on 11/22/63!
This is a compulsive read which not only provides very strong evidence that the JFK
murder was staged/faked, but that the murders of Lee Harvey Oswald and JFK's lover Mary
Pinchot Meyer in 1964 were also staged/faked.

Every class of conspiracy is (not so) subtly and gradually encouraged, drawing truth seekers
into dead-end rabbit-holes and dragging out proceedings for years and years.
Anything, so long as investigators steer clear of the simple and all encompassing
truth - that these 'events' were staged/faked.

These "truth layers" are obviously meant to steer the public away from the actual truth: The Big Lie
itself. By means of purposely creating other shooting-theories, other motives or other circumstances surrounding the event itself, huge "clouds" of disinformation are created, thus distracting the public. Surrounding the events in Dealey Plaza an immense disinformation-industry was created just to keep
the public away from the obvious: JFK wasn't killed at all.
..........from link

Pre-fabricated stories/video might have been released 'early' (as you testify to)
to stoke these fires of conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

have a read of BEHOLD A PALE HORSE by bill cooper im sure the nz connection is there i wonder if its the same guy as the author . saw a bit on wellaware1 by dallas goldberg about green screens & the news you might find interesting about a bunch of actors stageing news events he does go on a bit but worth a watch they are trying to discredit him which makes me more interested a bit like erich von dienikin

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

have a read of BEHOLD A PALE HORSE by bill cooper im sure the nz connection is there i wonder if its the same guy as the author . saw a bit on wellaware1 by dallas goldberg about green screens & the news you might find interesting about a bunch of actors stageing news events he does go on a bit but worth a watch they are trying to discredit him which makes me more interested a bit like erich von dienikin

I think dallas goldbug is close to the truth on alot of issues. He exposed (after cluesforum.info)
the Tucson and Giffords shootings for the staged drill/hoax/con that it was. He also believes
that JFK's assassination was faked. But he does stretch credibility somewhat with claims like
JFK in disguise is Jimmy Carter, Hitler was Walt Disney, Bill Cooper in disguise is Jordan
Maxwell, David Icke is Richard Branson. But he does make a good possible case everytime.
His exposure of the jackass crew in disguise at the OWS protests is Gold, and who would have
thought that Ryan Dunn's death was faked!

We live in a make believe world.
We are so disconnected from what really is going on.

I CALL ON ALL TO WAKE UP TO UNPRECEDENTED LEVELS OF FAKERY
IN ALMOST EACH AND EVERY NEWS STORY RELEASED FOR PUBLIC
CONSUMPTION. IMAGINE IF IT WAS/IS ALL COMPLETE BS!
WELL, MOST OF IT WAS/IS COMPLETE BS.

Fakery Fakery Everywhere
www.wellaware1.com

Take it easy, bro.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I am not sure what these car fires have to do with 9/11...where the cars are scorched much differently and the entire engine blocks have vanished, unlike those in this picture, you are without doubt one of the most illogical people on this board, must be amazing talking to a person like yourself in person, all denial and doubt, WISHING for an enemy to blame !!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Varemia

I am not sure what these car fires have to do with 9/11...where the cars are scorched much differently and the entire engine blocks have vanished, unlike those in this picture, you are without doubt one of the most illogical people on this board, must be amazing talking to a person like yourself in person, all denial and doubt, WISHING for an enemy to blame !!

I was showing that there are similarities. Different cars will react different ways to different causes of fire. Now, we know for a fact that a large part of the towers were on fire. Good, that's settled. We know that the towers collapsed, however much we may argue about the why or how. Good, that's settled. That flaming debris must go somewhere, and some of it may have landed in the street. If that flaming debris landed on some cars, they would catch fire, right?

But no, you're right, it makes way more sense that some evil government entity was using unheard of beams of energy to vaporize stuff and vanish cars' engines. Yeah, that's logical. Don't you remember that a lot of the pictures of cars from 9/11 were cars that were relocated? If the car was burned before being moved, then the engine may not have been completely attached anymore, leading to it appearing to have lost its engine at some point. But that's my two cents. I know you guys love to make up your facts until they prove a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
That flaming debris must go somewhere, and some of it may have landed in the street. If that flaming debris landed on some cars, they would catch fire, right?

There is no evidence of flaming debris. It is just as possible that the fires were extinguished by the collapse.
If cars were set alight by flaming debris then were is that debris? The cars should be covered in it right?

But no, you're right, it makes way more sense that some evil government entity was using unheard of beams of energy to vaporize stuff and vanish cars' engines. Yeah, that's logical. Don't you remember that a lot of the pictures of cars from 9/11 were cars that were relocated? If the car was burned before being moved, then the engine may not have been completely attached anymore, leading to it appearing to have lost its engine at some point. But that's my two cents. I know you guys love to make up your facts until they prove a conspiracy.

There are lots of pics of burned out cars that were not moved.

Do these cars look like they had flaming debris land on them?

Your explanation makes no more sense than anyone elses, but you seem to think you have the moral high ground because you support the OS. You are making up facts in the exact same way you accuse 'truthers' of, it's called speculation, and both sides do it. In fact the whole OS is based on speculation, there is no evidence of the NIST reports claim of sagging trusses for example. You should really provide evidence and proof of your own claims before you dismiss other peoples speculation.

edit on 2/26/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I like to hope my "side" is based on slightly less speculation than yours, but whatever. I am curious about the pictures. It would be helpful to know where they were taken and when. If I've got no reference as to their location, I can't see if flaming debris is a feasible idea.

Of course, you can't assume all the fires went out immediately during collapse either. The fires were spanning multiple floors. Best case, the material would have still been extremely hot if it was put out. Whether that's enough to ignite something, I don't know. I just don't see theoretical space beams as a possibility until there is proof that such a beam even exists.

Edit: Also, screw the OS. I know you want to move the goal posts by telling me what I believe, but screw you too. I'm open to anything if it explains everything.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Varemia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i remember posting a story on 9-11 conspiricy personal stories 10 years on wow its gone . Why is that is it because like OTHER MEMBERS IN THE UK & OTHER TIME ZONES we heard it in the am not pm look up members FACCHINO P9 ...TIGER MOUNTAIN 7 flying spaghetti monster p13 are we all nuts you decide

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Fakery Fakery Everywhere
www.wellaware1.com

Why stop with the news media? Is it not possible that EVERYTHING you encounter in the world around you is fake? Why assume that anything is real? How do you know what's real and what's not?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

What investigation of Ground Zero?

NFPA's (National Fire Protection Association) most basic regulations (law in nearly 100 nations at the time) were not allowed or permitted.

What investigation?

Fire scene investigators performed no investigation, at least not according to their own standards.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

Sobering.

Thansk for this.

I think Judy Wood has a lot of high quality info on WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO, too.

Incredible.

Will be glad when the whole truth comes out . . . however many decades that takes.

Might come sooner depending.

Armageddon seems to be racing toward us . . . it will all be outted by the end of that.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus

Originally posted by pshea38

Fakery Fakery Everywhere
www.wellaware1.com

Why stop with the news media? Is it not possible that EVERYTHING you encounter in the world around you is fake? Why assume that anything is real? How do you know what's real and what's not?

Was the Giffords shooting in Tucson a real event lunar, in your opinion?
If your answer is yes, what do you base this opinion on?

Do you believe that any events in history were faked to further the agendas of some?

Could there possibly be a difference between what is real and what is presented as real, especially
when those doing the presenting are partisan and untrustworthy?

The movers and shakers of this world get to where they are by being genuine and honest, right?

They kill brown people. They con white people.

Talking about reality, have you read this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You Gotta Laugh, Eh?
Laugh Your Arse Off!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

i remember posting a story on 9-11 conspiricy personal stories 10 years on wow its gone . Why is that is it because like OTHER MEMBERS IN THE UK & OTHER TIME ZONES we heard it in the am not pm look up members FACCHINO P9 ...TIGER MOUNTAIN 7 flying spaghetti monster p13 are we all nuts you decide

Has the thread been removed completely?

Do Facchino, Tiger Mountain and Flying Spaghetti Monster claim the same
as what you claim? Please post the links or begin a thread on this matter!
I knew I remembered someone else claiming to have seen tv images of
the burning twin towers in the AM, UK time, something impossible if the events
of that day were genuine! (which they were not).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join