It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your stance, this is fascinating: 9/11 Debris: Investigation of Ground Zero

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

cant say 100% what it was but i just know i saw it on tv in uk at 11.20 AM my pals heard it at 9.30 am uk which makes it 4.30 am new york .which aint right that im 110 % sure off bbc told of wtc 7 fall long before it came 2 pass now i know what a false flag looks like

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate

Originally posted by jazzguy
that laser data at the end of the video(part 2) is unreal.
where the hell did the debris go? one thing is clear, this was not just a build collapse. some other element was in place.. there is simply not enough debris to justify the twin towers existence.

you cant just tell me solid material disintegrates ,this is not a cartoon.

thermite
2nd line

I'm not sure I see how thermite allows for the disintegration of material. Material would appear to disappear as the empty spaces filled in and crushed down, but thermite is just a reaction between aluminum and rust. I know. I've personally played with the stuff (lot of fun, by the way, if you get the chance).

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by pshea38

cant say 100% what it was but i just know i saw it on tv in uk at 11.20 AM my pals heard it at 9.30 am uk which makes it 4.30 am new york .which aint right that im 110 % sure off bbc told of wtc 7 fall long before it came 2 pass now i know what a false flag looks like

Sir you've just won two round trip tickets to a location of your choice in a small single engine aircraft! Happy flights!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by pshea38

Someone else on ATS mentioned a while back how he also saw reports of 9/11
on the tv, in a pub, just after 11a.m. UK time on 9/11/2001. I can't find his post but it would be
interesting if he saw this, commented and supported your assertions.
9/11 is awash with pre-fabricated faked video so the suggestion of the whole event
being reported 'early' isn't completely out of the question.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by Komodo

"Energy Weapon" ...? Referencing the crazy woman Judy Woods...?

Now where did the debris go ...?

It was shipped to Fresh Kills, a closed landfill, on Staten Island where is carefully sorted and checked

Human remains were tagged and sent to the medical examiner for identification, personal effects were inventoried
to help in identifing victims and to return to families

Large pieces of steel were sorted for later salvage, sections from the impact area were set aside for analysis

americanhistory.si.edu...

www.nysm.nysed.gov...

Here is "raw" debris as it arrived from WTC

Fused coins

Now see what you can do with a little research vs paranoid conspiracy theories.....

wow.. you've totally missed the entire point of the 2 videos.................your convinced regardless of the lack of evidence...............

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by Question Fate

Originally posted by jazzguy
that laser data at the end of the video(part 2) is unreal.
where the hell did the debris go? one thing is clear, this was not just a build collapse. some other element was in place.. there is simply not enough debris to justify the twin towers existence.

you cant just tell me solid material disintegrates ,this is not a cartoon.

thermite
2nd line

I'm not sure I see how thermite allows for the disintegration of material. Material would appear to disappear as the empty spaces filled in and crushed down, but thermite is just a reaction between aluminum and rust. I know. I've personally played with the stuff (lot of fun, by the way, if you get the chance).

Exactly~! Totally 100% agree! Seeing a Thermite grenade on a diesel engine block will melt ONLY the material under it .. NOT the whole engine.......

Thermite will cut the beams but will NOT denigrate the entire beam itself.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Something to think about ..

Dr.Judy Wood, B.S., M.S., Ph.D.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I can understand people arguing the case for the official story and attempting to use evidence and science to do so.

What I can't understand is those same people being against a new investigation, which would only solidify their arguement, assuming they are correct. That's the part of the "debunkers" that doesn't add up.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
I can understand people arguing the case for the official story and attempting to use evidence and science to do so.

What I can't understand is those same people being against a new investigation, which would only solidify their arguement, assuming they are correct. That's the part of the "debunkers" that doesn't add up.

I think most debunkers are not "against" a new investigation. They are just against many of the unfounded theories, because... well, they're unfounded. When the evidence a theory is based on is made up or impossible to test for or prove without re-creating multiple towers (multiple controls for each collapse) and then using each method (and this won't even work for space beams, which no one has any clue what it even is), it just becomes simply ridiculous to ask for an "investigation" like that.

So it's not so much against investigations as it is against illogical or untestable ideas. I could see someone spend millions and millions of dollars on tests, and there would still be hundreds and thousands of theorists saying it was done wrong and that new investigations need to be made.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

on the tv, in a pub, just after 11a.m. UK time on 9/11/2001.

Right - drinking in pub at 11 AM....

Doesnt sound like a reliable witness..

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

You are most DEFINITIVELY against any new investigation, your governments bizarre story and the media's involvement in pushing BS is incredible, so much effort put into it , must have cost over a trillion dollars too bombard the public constantly with an overwhelming heap of trash.

I have seen the pictures of cars burnt in incredible fashion, and it looks like Call of Duty - Modern Warfare after being blasted by all sorts of weapons.

I love the idea that a piece of "burning debris" would melt through a car, yet still not be hot enough to be considered anywhere near a melting point of any metal.

What is even funnier, is that there IS NOT any evidence of any debris, i guess all of it just magically melted itself and dripped away , just like the entire ENGINE BLOCKS.

Since i have joined this site i have had so many laughs at 9/11 trusters, i am amazed they can still make it happen.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Varemia

You are most DEFINITIVELY against any new investigation, your governments bizarre story and the media's involvement in pushing BS is incredible, so much effort put into it , must have cost over a trillion dollars too bombard the public constantly with an overwhelming heap of trash.

I have seen the pictures of cars burnt in incredible fashion, and it looks like Call of Duty - Modern Warfare after being blasted by all sorts of weapons.

I love the idea that a piece of "burning debris" would melt through a car, yet still not be hot enough to be considered anywhere near a melting point of any metal.

What is even funnier, is that there IS NOT any evidence of any debris, i guess all of it just magically melted itself and dripped away , just like the entire ENGINE BLOCKS.

Since i have joined this site i have had so many laughs at 9/11 trusters, i am amazed they can still make it happen.

Maybe we have been looking at different pictures? (ignoring them, in your case) No debris is simply a joke. It took them MONTHS to clean up the debris field, and you are saying there's no evidence? You must feel so smart.

I'll let you in on a secret. These aren't from 9/11. They're just car fires. Screw your logic in its imaginary bum.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Oh Boy - yet another 9-11 thread that will just devolve into arguments and name calling from both sides and bring up the same old things like nano-thermite, secret laser beams, holographic planes, micro nukes, etc.

This is great because the 10,000 threads before this about the exact same arguments just isn't enough.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

that was me bud just trying to wake people up my computer died suddenly after that .have played that game hundreds of times and won used to phone up reporters on speaker phone & ask them what time they first heard about it quite a few quit i belive . watch jfk movie navy bloke on the steps brings up the same question how he could be in new zealand and read about event when it had just happened . but hey thats just me im a stikkler for detail & notice the slightest thing out of place .that day got me into allthis conspiricy stuff b4 that i didnt give a dam .

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

they sell food & coffee as well still think im not with it .still have air ticket from luton airport .& itemised bill for phone call

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Someone else on ATS mentioned a while back how he also saw reports of 9/11
on the tv, in a pub, just after 11a.m. UK time on 9/11/2001. I can't find his post but it would be
interesting if he saw this, commented and supported your assertion.

Not sure if that was me, but I saw the events on a pub TV, but it was a bit later than 11, from memory about 2pm UK time.

I was waiting for the local household auction to re-open after lunch.so timing could be confirmed.

When I saw it, it did take a few moments to work out what was happening, and where. I think the sound had been turned down, as per normal for a pub TV. From memory, I think I was watching the second plane hit.

It looked to be live, which would have made the time in the US at 9ish. There were some others in tha bar at the time and I remember the silence and slighty stunded atmosphere.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

#

Pubs in the UK serve coffee as well as alchohol!

Mind, that might not say much either, hic hic!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
That is an indictment against the entire physics profession. Scientists are portrayed as people with vast curiosity and eager to solve problems and understand things. But it is as though most physicists have run away from 9/11. Not even asking how the steel and concrete had to have been distributed so the towers could hold themselves up.

If it is ever acknowledged that airliners could not possibly have done all that then physicists will deserve to be laughed at for decades. Letting this crap drag on for TEN YEARS.

psik

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thanks for those good videos.

Apart from a few other clips showing the planes not impacting against the tower buildings but simply melting into them, the lack of structual debris was the main thing that made me realise the impossibility of the collapses.
I wish I could find the quote but back on the 7/7 London Bombings there was some `expert` who made the comment that it`s relatively easy to search for clues after a bomb goes off because "everything that was there.. is still there, it`s just been violently re-arranged."

Things don`t vapourize into dust all the way down to ground level.
The comments made on your videos are begging to understand "where did everything go ?"

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

If I recall correctly, he said he was visiting a friend who worked in the bar, and there
was no drink involved. He was very insistent that images of the twin towers post 'plane'
crashes were shown on tv after 11 a.m., which would have made it 6 a.m. New York time.
A strange thing to be insistent upon. I also seem to remember that someone else on
the thread backed up his assertions. I will have a better look to see if I can locate the comments.

Anyway Dman, I suggest that any witness contradicting the 9/11 Official explanation
in any way would be classified an unreliable witness by your good self!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join