It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elites and the Music Industry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
G'day ATS, thought i would start a thread regarding songs that are interesting and seem to be aimed at the elites or a potential spirit/fallen one (
) You know who.

There are numerous instances in which an artist has talked through music about a 'higher force.'

Here are some instances:

Some people suggest that this song represents Eminem's alter ego Slim Shady talking to Mathers. I find this ridiculous as the "spirit" as described in the video, addresses Eminem by Slim, and also calls itself a spirit. A very interesting song regarding selling your soul and being successful. There are other hints such as "123, check, 123, check, 123" It adds up to 666.

Another interesting song:

Wait till the end, where he mentions interesting things

Then there is Michael Jackson, which in this video describes that "they" are victimising him by destroying his pride and respect he once had:

Then, there is this:

What i find interesting is the entity in Snoop Dog's video sounds similar to the one in Eminem's video.

What is also interesting is that Bob Dylan states that he made a deal with the "Chief Commander ... of this world and the one we can't see"

There are many many more out there, these are just a few i remember.
edit on 20-2-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

edit on 20-2-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
There are other hints such as "123, check, 123, check, 123" It adds up to 666.

123 +
--------
369 =

Hummmm not sure where you got 666?

Seriously I don't doubt for a second that evil works its grimy wheels in all aspects of society and most assuredly the music industry. Especially considering the power of music has spiritually upon all living things; However I think looking too deep into these things (like each line being a message replete with esoteric knowledge) only distracts from the greater truth!

That truth being ... well frankly I am not sure and wont pretend to know as I believe that is what this is all about! Trying to find out what the hell is going on here!

But I'm pretty sure Eminem isnt purposefully writing math equations into his work in order to add up to some random number chosen by those who believe in the Judeo-Christian myth to be somehow significantly evil - well actually maybe he is ... but I am pretty sure he isnt part of some giant scheme receiving his programming orders as to what he should write about from TPTB - and rather might be including hints (if there are any at all) by his own will!

These are artists, and being one myself I can say that I always weave hidden symbolism into both my music and my visual art ... some of you might find those messages, but you wouldnt immediately assume anything evil was transpiring because I dont make money from my work and my art isnt sanctioned by the large media corporations. But by chance lets say that happens and I do make it "big", Im sure there will be those among us who will cry "look Henry has embedded secret messages into his art to serve his evil masters" and I will say "no, I embed those messages to open your minds"

Anyway I appreciate your diligence and will echo that I believe there are negative energies working their way out through popular music ... I just dont see the math you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by henryleo

There are other hints such as "123, check, 123, check, 123" It adds up to 666.

123 +
--------
369 =

Hummmm not sure where you got 666?

Seriously I don't doubt for a second that evil works its grimy wheels in all aspects of society and most assuredly the music industry. Especially considering the power of music has spiritually upon all living things; However I think looking too deep into these things (like each line being a message replete with esoteric knowledge) only distracts from the greater truth!

That truth being ... well frankly I am not sure and wont pretend to know as I believe that is what this is all about! Trying to find out what the hell is going on here!

But I'm pretty sure Eminem isnt purposefully writing math equations into his work in order to add up to some random number chosen by those who believe in the Judeo-Christian myth to be somehow significantly evil - well actually maybe he is ... but I am pretty sure he isnt part of some giant scheme receiving his programming orders as to what he should write about from TPTB - and rather might be including hints (if there are any at all) by his own will!

These are artists, and being one myself I can say that I always weave hidden symbolism into both my music and my visual art ... some of you might find those messages, but you wouldnt immediately assume anything evil was transpiring because I dont make money from my work and my art isnt sanctioned by the large media corporations. But by chance lets say that happens and I do make it "big", Im sure there will be those among us who will cry "look Henry has embedded secret messages into his art to serve his evil masters" and I will say "no, I embed those messages to open your minds"

Anyway I appreciate your diligence and will echo that I believe there are negative energies working their way out through popular music ... I just dont see the math you are talking about.

Thanks for the reply.

If you add 1 +2 +3, you get 6, so if you add 123, 123 and 123 independently you will get 666, i was confused the first time as well.

I agree, i don't think that Eminem is going out of his way to sing litle things like 123, 123, 123. But i must admit his song "My Darling" is kind of freaky

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

If you add 1 +2 +3, you get 6, so if you add 123, 123 and 123 independently you will get 666, i was confused the first time as well

Ahhhh - Ok now I see your math.

But there is still a problem with this thinking... it assumes that Eminem places some significant relavance on the number 666 and then uses reductive addition to reach said number in each slot and then place each slot next to each other in sequence .... why not keep going?

1+2+3 = 6 ... so each slot is '6'

but there are 3 slots so 6 + 6 + 6 = 18 .... why do we stop here?
we can keep reducing ... so 18 becomes 1 + 8 = 9 ...
so actually he was trying to tell us the importance of the number NINE!!!!

ok all sarcasm aside, do you see what I mean? the only reason we stop at 666 is because we took ourselves there and we are expecting the result because we place an inappropriate significance on that certain numeral. Otherwise it would be just as important to arrive at 18 and 9.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by henryleo

Yeah, i completely understand where you are coming from

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Seriously? You can find number patterns in anything if you look hard enough.

Mic Check 123 is a common saying.....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Seriously? You can find number patterns in anything if you look hard enough.

Mic Check 123 is a common saying.....
I understand, i was just throwing some stuff out there. Lighten up

Edit: Don't get stuck on the "123" look at the otehr stuff in the lyrics, they are pretty interesting

edit on 20-2-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I will admit though that I find the MJ death a little fishy - in fact his whole life is just "off" but lets not get into that one.

I have seen a video of him though; just before he died he was mentioning something like we only have 3 years left and this was 2009? So not sure what he meant, but there is a fringe rabbit-hole section of my brain where I think perhaps he was a beacon of love energy that needed to be snuffed out for the plan to eliminate us all to take effect ... but again I am stretching these needles pretty thin. By needles I mean the tiny tiny needles that you find under the haystacks of information composed mostly of hay and horse manure.

Please everyone remember that you are looking for needles and your hands are mostly covered in hay and horse manure

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
"Be careful what you wich for
Certain parts in this song are interesting, Such as : They gave it a 3, but went back and re-rated it.

top topics

join