It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: UK anti-terror plan to sweep up email, phone, online records

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

This is how the death of a free society looks like. Everything, everyone must be watched to maintain our security. First the United Kingdom, then the rest of Europe and finally, America. Never again will anyone have any privacy... This is after all, to keep you 'safe'.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

US already has all those monitoring systems in place especially since 9/11. Now they got drones watching over the American people just in case anyone dares question the government.

Some Americans found it funny when those drones were bombing mud huts filled with innocent people around the world. Lets see if it's as funny when the same things are flying over the American populace.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There is no terrorism in the UK, only the conservatives!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Solution: Encryption on all traffic.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

The hypocrisy is unbelievable. They arrest Editors and Journalists for hacking into emails and phone calls and then decide that they would like to do this too - whose going to arrest them. Oh yes I forgot - just a simple matter of changing the law to suit their agenda.

Where's Murdoch in all this - come on - this should be the first major headline in his new paper 'The Sun on Sunday'

TOTAL HYPOCRITES!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I wonder if something like this was passed in the US along with something like SOPA if it were possible to sue the government for piracy of intellectual property. Probably not but there has to be a loop hole somewhere.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by Auricom

US already has all those monitoring systems in place especially since 9/11. Now they got drones watching over the American people just in case anyone dares question the government.

Some Americans found it funny when those drones were bombing mud huts filled with innocent people around the world. Lets see if it's as funny when the same things are flying over the American populace.

I remember Hitler and his Nazi Cronies used to sit in the watch towers over Auschwitz playing target practice with their guns and taking pot shots at the inmates going about their work etc. Evil Personified!

Correct me if I'm wrong but is this different? Just a modern Video Game that American kids are trained on just as soon as they can use their fingers. And they wonder why they are becoming as hated as the Nazi dictators who they protected after the war.

This Video should be saved and shown in every school - let the kids see how nice their Dear Leader Is.

I wonder what will happen when you inherit a Chinese President - they may have human rights issues but at least they have the sense to try and hide them and don't boast to the world about it.

Oh sorry - of course you will never INHERIT a Chinese President it would be unheard of the American People will demand that he is born in the USA - and that can't be arranged can it?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by Agarta

This is how the death of a free society looks like. Everything, everyone must be watched to maintain our security. First the United Kingdom, then the rest of Europe and finally, America. Never again will anyone have any privacy... This is after all, to keep you 'safe'.

We'd better all start training those pigeons!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join