It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another strange dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Alright since I can still remeber last nights dream pretty clearly I thought I'd share it on here and see what everybody thought of it, because to be honest I can't make heads or tails of it. It was pretty interesting to me at least with all the contents of it and how real it all seemed.

It started with me walking to class through the courtyard of what kinda looked like the college I attend now. And everybody had stopped to take pictures of something up in the sky. When I looked up I saw what looked like two suns and a few objects probably about 2 or 3 around the size of the moon approximetly throughout the sky as well. And keep in mind these were stationary and I dont know whether they are connected to the next part. I stopped as well to take pictures and as I was trying to get some good ones a few more objects had appeared and were beginning to get bigger. Before I knew it there were meteorites impacting everywhere and as you could guess everybody started panicking and running for inside the buildings. I take off to heading for inside and with what I would consider great luck make it as well.

That was the first part at least, next after making it in and trying to figure out what just went down I didn't even get a chance for a breather cause the next thing I know dinosaurs are turning the corner and going after people. Yes I know dinosaurs? Don't even ask cause I couldn't tell you, I haven't done anything dinosaur related in months maybe even years so I don't know why they popped in there. So I'm running from them make a dive for what I guess would be a grate and end up in the sewers somehow which gets me to the next part.

Now at this point Im thoroughly confused and have no idea whats going on. Lots of wandering around down there trying to find a way out, and with my awesome navigation skills end up even deeper in ancient looking tunnels not stone though. These had very and alot of emphasis on the very, old rusted metallic walls and they went on for miles. Couldn't find anybody else so I continued to wander and ended up walking into a enormous cavern with a cluster of buildings could've easily been the size of a small city. All metalllic looking on the exterior and probably went on a good distance back into the cavern. At this point I was woken up by my cell phone and didn't get to explore the place, but it was amazing I wish I had got to the good ones always get cut short on me.

So if anything clicks for anybody let me know because its been nagging me in the back of my head all day. And I really don't know what to make of it. I couldn't even find a picture of something similar to compare the underground city to so maybe I'll just draw it up and post it.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
yes,

They are programming the public to accept an Armageddon style threat. I am going to make a generic response to these threads since we will be seeing a rise of them. I think there is a massive campaign underway to implement this technology on a global level.

here is my response from another thread about an auditory signal waking them up from dreams.
------------

I am 100% certain that someone is "sending" dreams out to the public to prep them for something big.
The technology is there and it is being used. I think I can distinguish real dreams and those artificially created. I cannot say how, but I know the difference by knowing an artificial dream. The break point (wake up call) is meant to keep the message intact since it is then passed into conscience thought. If the person dreaming stays asleep too long the message can be corrupted and lost.

I recommend 1 hour of "deprogramming" for anyone being affected. Meditation or guided relaxation for the specific purpose of quieting what is surely a restless mind. This sort of practice allows you to decipher the intended message and deconstruct it. The practice of dream invasion is less effective afterwards.
Please do. The message they want to send out is Armageddon. It's a lie. They need us to fulfill it. Resist.
It is artificial. Anyone dreaming about nukes and devastation, you are being programmed. Resist

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I did have one weird dream with a dinosaur in it as well sometime in the last few months. I don't usually dream about dinosaurs so that just seemed crazy. I was walking down some city streets and then decided to walk down one street that had a lot of natural trees and vegetation on both sides. Anyway maybe a half mile down the street near a low spot, I decided to see if I could spot the creek that must be out there. When I looked it was like I was looking in the past with animals that should not be alive. Then when I looked down the street again, I saw a T-Rex standing in the street a good distance away from me. I believe it hadn't spotted me yet but I quickly ducked down beside the street where the ground went down lower. It was coming my way. Crazy I thought. I mentioned it to some others who got a laugh that I was now dreaming about dinosaurs.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

Dreams are usually linked to your subconcious , are you stressed more than normal? as you are at college, and probably working hard ,dreams are usually linked to the stresses and strains of everyday life and your subconcious picks up on this an manifests itself in your dreams. I d say its nothing to worry about , look at your everyday life, have you been playing computer games etc , what are you studying,what films have you been watching, how badly are you stressed over coursework, teachers etc, and see if there is a practical explanation for your dreams.

edit on 20-2-2012 by imnothereru because: typo

top topics

join