It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe will be Islamic by end of Century

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by muppet
Barring the trickle of immigration that has always happened to the west, we are currently only on the second generation of muslims... i.e almost all have grandparents that are still alive, and influential, but not western born. Another generation though, and the children will know no non-western influence (in terms of welfare/career/support strategies), and things like the birth rate will be just the same as the "indigenous" western cultures/races.

yup, wouldn't say "no non western influences" tho, far less insted i think, well in the UK anyway, you can see it happening already actually

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
Oh, Europe is already islamic. Kebabs and falafels have taken over "fast food" market
McDonalds is very angry

Obviously you have not seen the new McKebabs and McFalafels yet!

sings>"Have it our way, always our way!"

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I haven't ever seen that - that white America will be a minority.
I don't doubt that you have seen it, it's just that I haven't. If
white America becomes a minority, it will be just a natural shift
of demographics. These things always happen.

Here's one article:
Whites Will Be Minority by 2050

And here's one that shows whites are already a minority in many big cities:

Brook.edu
A new analysis of data from the 2000 Census by the Brookings Institution Center on Urban and Metropolitan Policy shows that non-Hispanic whites now represent less than half the population in the nation's largest central cities.

In 1990, non-Hispanic whites accounted for 52 percent of residents in the 100 largest cities; by 2000, their share of population had dropped to 44 percent in those same cities. At the same time, these cities gained 3.8 million Hispanic residents, an increase of 43 percent over 1990 levels.1

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't know about Europe, but worldwide, the muslim population is growing at staggering rates, you might want to take this info a little more seriously. It's obviously not a problem unless the majority of them become believers in OBL & company of course, but you can't rule that out.

Here is a link to a thread of Valhall's, that should really be read by everyone. I put a link to a table of world religions in my post that shows the phenomenal growth against other denominations and it is only projected to 2025.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way, there is a fairly simple explanation at this point for the increases vs. other populations that many of you won't want to hear, but I am not going to debate the issue here. I will just state it as food for thought. They tend to follow their beliefs rather devoutly (even if they are not extremists). To put it bluntly, they are procreating and the rest of the world these days just doesn't.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well people long ago over there became the king of englands bitches, I don't see why this so far fetched...

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

There are shifting demographics in this world all the time.
However, I think that this shift is one that 'Old Europe'
doesn't want to see and it has it's head in the sand.
Old Europe will cease to exhist soon. Those who were
the majority will soon be the minority in an Islamic
land that doesn't tolerate infidels.

As I said, demographics shift all the time. This will be
a major shift.

www.humaneventsonline.com...

Good for them. I'm sure they will be able to work together and find peaceful solutions to all of their mutual problems. Seeing how most of them are anti-semetic pricks to begin with, both parties will have a strong common ground to build a working relationship from.

And when the peace loving Islamists finally retain a majority of political influence through sheer population, I'm sure they will be more than happy to reciprocate all of the tolerence and religious freedoms they always demand from native Europeans. The wisdom in not integrating these compassionate peoples by the millions (either from fear or blind multi-culturalism), will bear wonderful fruits in the future towards furthering the cause of human rights, especially those of women.

Sarcasm aside, they deserve one another. Better over there than over here.

[edit on 18-9-2004 by Crazyhorse]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
According to the American Religious Identification Survey, there are only about 1.1 million muslim adults in the US but back in 1990, there were only 527,000.
That's a more than 110% change since 1990.

Still only 0.5% of the population but that's a massive growth rate.

I guess it'll go up even higher after people have to leave Iraq and Afghanistan because of the affects of the war.

www.gc.cuny.edu...

[edit on 18-9-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks they will successfully integrate Muslims into native European cultures is on some good drugs. One look around and, well....its obvious to anyone whos brains havent been addled by political correctness.

When I was in Germany, I was really shocked the number of turks I saw. Som,etimes I wondered if I was in the right country?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

However, I don't think it's paranoid to believe that Old Europe
will become muslim before the end of the century. The birth
rates of Muslims in Europe is FAR greater than non-muslims.
In France, the birthrate for Catholics is in the negatives.

Interesting, the same argument is used in the US for blacks and other non-whites. Its strange how there are such parallels.

Anyway, ultimately a change in demographics will happen, but I tend to think that if history is any example then new populations will tend to be absorbed. I'm sure that the italians around 300 ad were concerned about the barbbaric riffraff that was comming into the boot, but eventually they were assimilated. Or look at the iranian, slavic, and hunnic immigrants that came into europe; people are hardly concerned about them nowadays and they've adapted rather thoroughly; ie been christianized, generally interbreed with the natives, dress and act like them, serve in their respective militaries and such. Plus, in these more ancient instances, these were bulk mass invasions in numbers thousands of times greater than current immigration.

I don't think that there is much of a danger of europe becoming an islamic state, and demographically, while the arabs were able to become something of a majority in jordan syria and perhaps egypt and parts of iraq, they aren't in the rest of the islamic world. I think they'd become a majority there before anywhere else.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Since I live in the Ruhrgebiet, you could call me an expert on integration of foreigners

It is not as bad as studies say. We have a shrinking native population and lots of immigrants. But Turkish families that have been living here for 20 years or more, have the same amount of children that germans have. So Europe will not become islamic. (In some areas, the native population is actually growing)

Most of the older women dress very traditonally and wear their headscarfs while younger girls don't do this at all. Looking at the overall progress, the turks integrate pretty well into our society. There are minor problems with a small percentage of young turks who hardly speak any german (and turkish as well) and who are rather aggressive and very few radical people like Metin Kaplan(Terrorism on the other hand is no problem).Most of these Problems will resolve when the older generation that was still living in turkish villages dies out.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Anyone who thinks they will successfully integrate Muslims into native European cultures is on some good drugs. One look around and, well....its obvious to anyone whos brains havent been addled by political correctness.

When I was in Germany, I was really shocked the number of turks I saw. Som,etimes I wondered if I was in the right country?

I've been living in Europe for 27 years now, though I do not remember the first 3-4 years of my life very clearly
. That might be a bit more then your short visit to Germany. I am one of integrated muslims, born and raised in Europe, my WHOLE COUNTRY with majority of muslim population has been integrated in european way of life. I think I know what I am talking about, so do others who live in Europe (look for comments posted by europeans in this thread). Integration is happening, it is very much possible.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I can see that happening. I can also see another influx of European immigrants entering the United States to escape religious persecution.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
As an European I don't agree but if such thing happens then so what? World changes. US has changed also from native Americans to immigrants from Europe, Asia and other places.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Couldn't care less as long as they don't bother me. I live in Reading UK, which has a high Islamic, African and Eastern European poulation.

I have objections to certain elements trying to mug me all the time but then I am not the easy pushover white guy they thought I was when they demanded my wallet!

However, if they try and change my way of life, or interfer in what i choose to do or not to do, then I will be having words with the slimey little monkeys.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Interesting, the same argument is used in the US for blacks and other non-whites. Its strange how there are such parallels.

Not necessarily. Immigrants who come here will have a better opportunity to get on their feet than they would anywhere else on this mudball, especially Europe. I'm not implying it's perfect or it will happen instantaniously (could take a generation or more), but people who are willing to work hard for themselves and get educated in a pliable trade will find it is much easier to make a comforatable life for their families here in the States. When they have new worries like mortgages, credit card payments, new car financing, etc., to concern themselves with, they will find that having one or two children will be more than a handful as it is (much less 10 children). And the same will go for their kids when they grow up, especially if the family has a well developed work ethic, or even better, their own business.

When someone legally immigrates into Central Europe for the first time, unless they have family or friends already established there, their employment opportunities are slim to none (whether they are educated or not). Aside from the blatant racism they don't talk about, most employers will choose to hire a native over a foreigner, despite whomever is more qualified for the position. A majority of them end up in crappy low wage jobs or go on the welfare and live in crowded communities which resemble little slices of Middle Eastern hellholes. And when your dirt poor, making babies is the only pleasure you get out of life. I read somewhere that there are communities in France that even the Police won't go near, for any reason.

On a side note, I find it quiet humorous that the EU condemns the security wall in Israel that keeps murdering scum out, but they condone the construction of a security wall to their east so as to keep out people from former Soviet states looking for employment. And to top it all off, they're contracting Israeli firms to build it.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip

I've been living in Europe for 27 years now, though I do not remember the first 3-4 years of my life very clearly
. That might be a bit more then your short visit to Germany. I am one of integrated muslims, born and raised in Europe, my WHOLE COUNTRY with majority of muslim population has been integrated in european way of life. I think I know what I am talking about, so do others who live in Europe (look for comments posted by europeans in this thread). Integration is happening, it is very much possible.

And I have made several visits since then. Simply because a couple integrate sucessfully, doesnt mean the whole population will. I sure as hell didnt see it happening.

And what about those problems up in Norway? Like Muslims, fearing their children might become to western, sending em back to Pakistan to get re educated? Ask Helmutt here. He has the link. pretty disturbing.

If I see it sucessfully happen, without overruning and completely annihilating European culture and polices, Ill believe it. But so far, Im yet to see any proof, other than glossed over stories about it.

Just look at the idiotic reaction of Muslims in France and beyond of the headscarf deal. Such crap.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That Headscarf thing and religion was a load of bollocks anyway. It wasn't introduced to Islam until the 18th century, so saying it is commanded by God....mwohahahah...what a load of #e! It is purely for the suppression of women!

Here is some info:

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 18-9-2004 by stumason]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Berlin or Cologne? Berlin is out turkish city, Hamburg is african and Cologne is mixed with all kind of people.

But honestly, the turks in Germany are my favourite foreigners. Most of them have integrated perfectly and are a perfect addition to society. Furthermore, I can't remember having met a turk who is Muslim.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Whatever the specific incident, outburst or outbreak of trouble the point still remains that the idea of a 'Muslim Europe' is ridiculous. Laughable in fact.

Tune in for God's sake.

(.....and who's agenda is this following to claim otherwise when the facts are so clear that the premise is absurd?)

Europe is now around 5% Muslim.

Unless the non-Muslims all commit suicide it isn't happening.

There's the facts.

Wake up and stop fussing and worrying over idiotic tosh like this.

[edit on 19-9-2004 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
europe will NEVER be a muslim continent.
we will unite and drive them back to their filthy caves.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join