It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: I Can Still Win

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equ1nox
it's funny how the Ron Paul haters always seem to neglect saying who they would vote for. If RP is so bad then why don't you tell us who you are voting for and why you support them??
edit on 20-2-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

Because they all suck. hahahaha lol

At least if Ron Paul isn't elected we'll all dine in hell together. All Ron Paul supporters will be able to say to the rest of the damned, don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul.
edit on 20-2-2012 by mrnotobc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Santorum is doing good BECAUSE people are getting a good look at him...they love his religious views and hard line stance on social issues....this IS the base of the Republican party.

Wrong. The only reason that anyone even know's the guys name is because he's a media fabricated canidate. Have you ever even seen a Santorum signature in a forum online? Who's screaming "Rick Santorum" but a few religious nutcases. He's nothing more than another hand picked yes man who will obey the orders of the masters of puppets by continuing their middle east policy. If The Republicans are foolish enough to give Santorum the nomination, The madman Obama will defeat him.

Only Ron Paul and the good Judge can win this. Course, We all know that The powers that be and the media tycoons who they control will never allow that to happen. They desire another stooge, not a Patriot. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Pshh like it matters when you vote its already fixed from the start.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ForgetMe

Couldn't agree more. IF Hillary Clinton had of beaten Obama [which was a very real possibility at one stage], the US would of had a father/son [Bush], husband/wife [Clinton] combination ruling for 24 years straight in a population of over 250 million people, where the myth is driven into the people that any American can one day become President. But history will show that Hillary didn't win but is now still in a position of high authority with a huge say in many of the Persident's decisions.
Your vote, just like my vote here in Australia does NOT count. It's just to give us the impression of being a 'Democratic' society who have a say, we don't. And this would explain the current actions of the MSM by ignoring a clear threat to the system like Ron Paul. As much as I'd love to see someone like a Ron Paul win, it is NOT going to happen, as it is not meant to happen !
Ron Paul is the logical choice, but politics isn't run by logic !

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForgetMe
Pshh like it matters when you vote its already fixed from the start.

My daughter has that attitude about all the elections being rigged. I'm still trying to encourage her to vote. I'm sure there are problems still in the voting systems, but that doesn't mean you should give up on a right that's been given you to live in a free society. I'll keep working on her !
Paul's been doing pretty good out west, with the largest crowds I've seen in any of the states to date. Looks like he's in for some wins in a few states. Too bad we didn't see any of it on the MSM..guess it would be pretty embarrassing for them to record the huge crowds he's getting at the rallies now that they have black balled him.
Ustream had the Veterans for Paul march to the white house on this afternoon and that looked like it went over pretty well also. They really vibrated the Washington monument to the White House area.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I have brought this up a few times in the past but I'll mention it again. Just because someone has strong support online means nothing. The vast majority of people that visit forums on a regular basis is in the 18-29 demographic. This also happens to be the age demographic with the lowest voter turnout. So just because someone isn't mentioned on a sig in a forum means nothing. There is still a very religious demographic among the elderly and this just happens to be the demographic who fairly consistently has the highest voter turnout. So just because Santorum doesn't have a strong internet presence doesn't mean he doesn't have a large group of supporters.

This is a concept many Ron Paul supporters don't seem to understand. The people that participate in online forums represent a small demographic. The people that participate in online polls are a small demographic. Just because a candidate does well online doesn't mean that translates to reality. Just because a candidate does poorly online doesn't mean that translates to reality. While I may disagree with most of what Santorum says apparently it resonates with a silent majority of GOP voters.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

I have brought this up a few times in the past but I'll mention it again. Just because someone has strong support online means nothing. The vast majority of people that visit forums on a regular basis is in the 18-29 demographic. This also happens to be the age demographic with the lowest voter turnout. So just because someone isn't mentioned on a sig in a forum means nothing. There is still a very religious demographic among the elderly and this just happens to be the demographic who fairly consistently has the highest voter turnout. So just because Santorum doesn't have a strong internet presence doesn't mean he doesn't have a large group of supporters.

This is a concept many Ron Paul supporters don't seem to understand. The people that participate in online forums represent a small demographic. The people that participate in online polls are a small demographic. Just because a candidate does well online doesn't mean that translates to reality. Just because a candidate does poorly online doesn't mean that translates to reality. While I may disagree with most of what Santorum says apparently it resonates with a silent majority of GOP voters.

Oh right, and all of those Ron Paul supporters infiltrating the GOP the every level and organizing & becoming delegates for Ron Paul in every state, no they can't be actual Ron Paul supporters because it isn't online. You didn't hear? Ron Paul had over 14,000 REAL-LIFE PEOPLE see him speak over the last week. None of the presidential candidates can say the same. 3000 REAL-LIFE PEOPLE waiting in the snow to see him in Idaho. IDAHO!

LOL, get over it...

MEANWHILE IN REAL LIFE.......

Oh yea, and...Ron Paul doesn't only do well with the 18-29 voting age bracket...he owns the 18-45 voting age bracket.

You and your ignorance are so silly.

edit on 20-2-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Cheater, you're using facts lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Pap1148

Why should people vote when their votes mean # in the long run?

Don't force people to vote. I'd like to think that not voting is form of protest against a system that's rigged against the people no matter which way they vote.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

First of all, what makes them "haters"? They don't like Ron Paul. Are they not entitled to their opinions too?

Read the title of this website: Above Top Secret, not RON PAUL CENTRAL!

Second of all, as a "hater" (your term, not mine), I do not plan on voting for ANY of the current candidates. I am trying to point out to people, especially RP supporters, that they shouldn't get their hopes up too much. I'm using the lesson I learned from voting for Obama as the basis of my point.

In other words, don't get fooled again!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
What sickens me the most about this threads is all the pessimists and nay-sayers spouting all of this 'He can't win' and 'The Powers That Be won't let him in' BS. What you doomsdayers and negative nancies don't seem to realize is it is too early to tell. They don't have the power and influence they want you to think they have, that is fear mongering. You are fear mongering and hate-spewing by saying those things. What if he does win? What then? Are you just going to come up with the copout excuse that he's one of 'them'?

You know what I think, I think the other candidates are going to screw themselves over like Texas Governer Rick Perry and Herman Cain did, and it is going to come down to Ron Paul vs. Barack Obama, and in the end, I believe he is going to win. That's right, I said it. Ron Paul is going to win the nomination, and there's not a thing the establishment, TPTB, or the global power elite can do about it. The people have spoken, and they are the real say in things in this nation. Just you watch. The elite will come crashing down from grace, and there is not a thing they can do about it.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
What sickens me the most about this threads is all the pessimists and nay-sayers spouting all of this 'He can't win' and 'The Powers That Be won't let him in' BS.

have you seen this thread ???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Well I was one of those that said "he's not allowed to win", yet I also said he would be the logical choice, but politics isnt run by logic, its run by the agenda's of the string pullers. That's not fear-mongering, that based on who pulls the strings and who their 'chosen ones' are. And going by the blatant MSM black-out of Ron Paul's campaign, its more than evident that Ron Paul is not the 'chosen one'. From the bottom of my heart I really do hope that I am wrong and Ron Paul will become President, but my head tells me a different scenario will be the outcome due to previous results of 'elections'.
How can I be a fear-mongerer when i actually want the guy to win, but realise his chances are heavily stacked agianst him depsite being the logical choice ? I'm merely pointing out that a Ron Paul win will be highly unlikely while those in power, both on the stage and behind the scenes, do not want him there. They are the one's spreading the fear-mongering, I'm just trying to point his tactic out. A tactic that has been used over and over again, and history usually has a way of repeating itself !

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
But that doesn't mean he "can't" win or "won't win". Its still too early to tell, and I am going to be optimistic in this and say he "will" win and America will see "real change". If he doesn't win, as seen with the Veterans For Ron Paul March on Washington DC, who are, to be quite frank, pissed, I see a Second American Revolution happening not against the UK Monarchy but against the Globalists - so I am going to be optimistic through-and-through with this and say, whether Paul wins the nomination or not, this is the year We The People take back our nation from the Globalists, and put an end to The Powers That Be in America.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Paul has zero chance. Myself I've voted every election that he ran was for Ralph Nader but as we saw media and public opinion made him a joke.

If Nader were to run again he'd get my vote far above any inkling of voting for Paul

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
It is a sad day when pessimism, doom and gloom reign supreme over this site, and that is exactly what is happening here. Proof? My posts that attempt to bring hope and light have zero stars, and the ones who spread fear and negativity have dozens... sad indeed.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Oh right, and all of those Ron Paul supporters infiltrating the GOP the every level and organizing & becoming delegates for Ron Paul in every state, no they can't be actual Ron Paul supporters because it isn't online. You didn't hear? Ron Paul had over 14,000 REAL-LIFE PEOPLE see him speak over the last week. None of the presidential candidates can say the same. 3000 REAL-LIFE PEOPLE waiting in the snow to see him in Idaho. IDAHO!

LOL, get over it...

MEANWHILE IN REAL LIFE.......

Oh yea, and...Ron Paul doesn't only do well with the 18-29 voting age bracket...he owns the 18-45 voting age bracket.

You and your ignorance are so silly.

edit on 20-2-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

This post needs more stars - star for you.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I have never said for his supporters to give up hope or to stop supporting him.

Your last 30 posts would prove otherwise.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by UFO1414

We mustn't underestimate the effect that Romney's programmers are on the run. Articles on many sites attest to the fact that bankers are resigning in historic numbers all over the planet, they are being arrested in the UK and simply disappearing from homes in Boston in the middle of the night.

The tide is turning. Ron Paul is gaining momentum. We must double down our efforts through creative means.
1. Post a heartfelt video on YouTube describing your reasons for supporting RP
2. Write a letter to the editor asking why your newspaper has not covered the examples of fraud and manipulation of voting process.
3. Use your video and copy of you letter to editor as grass roots media to
Support your position
3. Distribute your media through your email contacts and social media
4. Give your media an air of professional validation with a cover page in a Press Release format.

These are examples of how insiders manufacture news to validate its perceived worth and validity. You can do the very same thing and I GUARANTEE it will be effective. People have been conditioned to believe "news" that has an air of being official. This has been used to dupe us for decades.

For the first time in history, We The People have access to tools of widespread distribution but we haven't realized how powerful a tool we have been given. Get on the ball before they figure out how to steal it from you.

Please believe me. I know how it works. I was an insider. If I had more time (5 kids 2-16 y/o) I'd be doing more.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I'm very sure that the banker arrests have little to do with Ron Paul.

I'm thinking that this mythical "White Dragon Society" is behind the arrests.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join