It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. Offer high-deductible health insurance plans
2. Steer you to cost-efficient health care providers
3. Reward good health habits, penalize bad ones
4. Charge extra for spouses who can get health insurance coverage elsewhere
5. Raise copays and your share of the premium
ONLY 9% will drop ??
The good news?
Although employers are looking for ways to cut costs, most don't plan to terminate health insurance coverage. Only 9% of employers with 500 or more workers say they're likely to drop health benefits in 2014, when health insurance exchanges are operating, Mercer says. About one-fifth of employers with 10 to 499 employees say they're likely to terminate coverage in 2014.