It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Long List of Words That Make You A Terrorist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

c, a, b, d,

I guess all of these guys are now labeled terrorists...

If this list is legit - which I doubt - then everyone on the internet is now a terrorist !

Thanks for the laugh !!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
There is one word I didn't see.... and it is the most dangerous word in the English language. It has broken the backs of churches, sounded the death knell of empires, and sunk more palaces than can be thought of.... and that word is WHY.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Some of these have to be code for something. Capricorn, daisy, sardine? Or someone is just throwing darts at a dictionary here. A few that made me laugh... Spetznaz and Tie-fighter... A fake aircraft from a sci-fi movie is a terrorist word? Or am I missing something? Is there a terrorist group out there fighting against the wearing of tie's? Tie-fighters? If so sign me up!

This is starting to remind me of that movie "demolition man".
"Yea can I get extra avacado with that?"...
"BUZZ... Warning you have been fined 5 credits and put on a terrorist watch list. Further use of this word will result in a one way trip to CENSORED. Thank you and have a nice day."

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Do you think if I were to post a phrase like, "Kill every member of Congress who has, in the past, voted unconstitutional bills into laws and for illegal wars." Or "every cop who gets away with away with murder or assualt because the cops are clearly above the law should be lined up and executed war criminal style", or maybe "the president should be forcibly removed from office because he is a traitor and probably not a natural born citizen of this country." Or this one" The war criminals that made up the former adminstration should be lined up against a wall and every Iraqi who lost a family member in that totally bogus "war" should be allowed to throw stones at them until they are nothing more than shapeless hunks of bloody meat", would I be considered a possible terrorist? I wonder. Purely hypothetical question of course...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think my personal favorite is "rail gun".
Second line.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Silly isn't it. the people who thought this up are clearly traitors to the Constitution.

Yes they are and don't you forget it. True patriots should be grateful to lose their God given rights to a bunch of spoiled rich folks. Kiss that whip.

OP this is a great find. It's like you just handed us a wonderful set of tools. Craftsman even...

S+F to you

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I laughed for a half hour about Bubba the Love Sponge - so I goggled it. Turns out it's a radio show.. looks to be a southern good ole boy kinda show - these folks love guns and stuff.. nothing wrong with that I own a nice legally unregistered gun myself but that may be why they are on this list - if this list is real.

www.btls.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The list is ridiculous.
Like other members i'd like to see some sources, if not this should be in the jokes forum.
What's the point of posting without sources?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Don't forget about the Zionist Babylonian Brot.....*vanishes*

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Copied and pasted as FB status

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It would be a good idea for everyone to just spam this list in the comments of obscure monetized blogs, so as to thwart the gubment when they go a-searching for these terms with their gubment spy computers.

Trolling for freedom!
edit on 20-2-2012 by nithaiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

My Oh My,

Makes me wonder what a vocabulary text book will look like in a few years. But I have a question. What is the difference when they pry on us all like we're terrorists anyway? I mean since the patriot act they don't exactly need an "alarm" to treat you in a manner that would have required warrants pre 9/11.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm all for believing the government would do something stupid like this, but without a link or some proof (in this case) that these words make you a ... (dare I say the word), then this is a troll post by someone who likes to make stuff up.

Seriously, let's see some proof here.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
My favorite: Bubba the Love Sponge

Come on with this list everyone is a terrorist on a daily bases. Even kindergarteners with "c, a, b, d". The news orgs are even terrorists when reporting on "President" Obama.

Real brilliant list if you want lock up the entire American population.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
I'm sorry, who's list is it and what evidence is there that they are using it to flag people as potential terrorists?

What action is being taken with those who are flagged?

As posted in the OP without reference to origin it is nothing more than a list of words.

I had to scroll down TOO long to see my thoughts already posted. I never want to hurt feelings, but this is...Ill keep my mouth shut.
No, I wont. This is ridiculous. As a former cryptologic tech for the USN, I find this insulting. We DID screen for REAL flags, and it wasnt to take away your freedom. It is to preserve it. Name ONE person jailed for typing half this crap. Jailed, flagged, or even approached. In return, I can name 5 instances in which lives were saved with this screening process.
Keep complaining about losing rights. We'll keep preserving them. IDC if my words are screened; Im NOT HIDING anything. Maybe Im in the wrong forum for this kind of logic.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

what utter twaddle - anyone who believes list , is on a par with the idiot who wrote it

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Why is the watchmen always your worst enemy?

Why couldnt they be your best friend? I dont think anyone could ever know me better than those who see everything i think. As somone who has never felt "known" i find it very comforting in a way. I will sit and wait for that day... For you to understand why i love you so much.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Already Posted "posted on 3/6/2004 @ 04:47 AM "
The Echelon Key Words
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join