It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs In The Nasa Archives 2012 Alien UFO Film.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Couldn't find this posted anywhere so...

Very interesting compilation of NASA footage and photos showing anomolous objects in the background and in reflections of astronauts helmet visors as well as many others.

The creature at 9:11 is very weird indeed and seems to walk/float according to the contours of the landscape and disapear into a wall?

All in all too much here to be all refuted IMHO

edit on 19-2-2012 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

MythKiller,
Thank you for this vert interesting find! That is very cool footage, a lot of which I have not seen before! I am going to finish the video when I am not hiding my phone under my desk from my boss!

Thank you Mythkiller for sharing this! Anything NASA I love to watch.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
A compilation of edited footage put together to evoke some kind of speculations due to the way it is edited and 25 minutes to boot with very little input by the OP poster.

Tell me in a nutshell, why should I spend 25 minutes watching this?

In fact the very question I ask is supposed to be a requirement here when any, and not only a lengthy Youtuber video is posted! Somehow I feel I will never get back the 4 minutes it took me to post that.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Thanks for posting the video! Great info. What more do the public want to know that UFOs are REAL?!!! I've had several sightings over my life time, one which was up close and personal! Yeah..... they're out there, people! Best to accept this knowledge, and get ready for public contact in the near future!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Somehow I feel I will never get back the 4 minutes it took me to post that.

Slow typist

But you really should watch it... has some really cool stuff. Go ahead take the time, you have nothing better to do anyway

You can skip the first few minutes though its propaganda about that fake moon mission

besides if you don't watch it you won't be allowed to comment on the content or debunk it... because... well that would be silly
edit on 19-2-2012 by zorgon because: Aliens did it... with Blue Beam Cyber stuff

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
S+F, some great footage there although I do have to say that a minority of the clips look like coffee stains and hair

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There are a couple of UFO's on that film that cannot be explained away with the usual camera faults and trickery. I sure would love to have access to all NASA's footage, they must have years worth by now just sat there doing nothing, never to be even viewed again having served its initial purpose. The tax payer paid for it all as well so why can't it all be released for the public to study at its own pace and leisure? what are they scared of?.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I've had several sightings over my life time, one which was up close and personal!

I expect a report with sketches on my desk by tomorrow evening

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
There are a couple of UFO's on that film that cannot be explained away with the usual camera faults and trickery. I sure would love to have access to all NASA's footage, they must have years worth by now just sat there doing nothing, never to be even viewed again having served its initial purpose. The tax payer paid for it all as well so why can't it all be released for the public to study at its own pace and leisure? what are they scared of?.

International mass panic would be the answer

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thanks, Very well put together video.

I watched the entire video, so it definitely kept my attention.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I always love seeing the videos, but after seeing some explanations to anomalies which I at first were certain were ufo's and seeing them replicated in a control environment I always feel like I simply am not clued up enough sometimes to say for sure what something is

The part you pointed out though is very odd indeed, Reminds me of an albino enderman from Minecraft even before it vanished/teleported

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
That black looking craft is very Hellraiser ish,it even looks like 2 white heads peeking out of a window or glass.

The daddy long legs type beings must be feeding of plasma or something.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The object that appears at around 17:45 peaked my interest quite abit?
Does anyone have a reasonable explanation for this?

All in all, about half of the material presented in the OP I have not seen before. Most of which is interesting, to say the least. This should be scrutinized thoroughly.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The scene of an ISS crew member viewing what looks like a too-good-to-be-true picture of a flying saucer on a monitor is interesing. Maybe it's a video game or some artwork. Or a gag?

I don't get it about the tether thing. iI looks like common bokeh to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The tether incident bothers me a bit, it is a little sketchy. I believe the type of camera used causes the objects to look round with a hole in the centre and a small wedge shape cut out, this does not mean there are not objects there, there are objects present, but we can not be sure what they actually look like.
Also this same camera, I believe, can cause objects that are in front of the tether appear to be behind it.
This pollutes the footage in my mind. It is pretty misleading if not given these facts.

edit on 19-2-2012 by ChakaBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ratings for this video have been disabled... I wonder why? lol

Everything in this video is nonsense. Unless you think shadows equate to the 'boogeyman'.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The beginning was a little school projectish but after that there was some good stuff, some that I haven't seen yet.

I don't know how skeptics could watch that and listen to astronaut testimony/houston transmissions and still keep their eyes sewn shut.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The "object" at around 18 minutes looks to me like a drop of water.

When flying overseas I've seen a similar effect in between the two windows you look out of. It's like moisture builds up in between them and forms little droplets that then "slide" along the glass.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamdaddy
I don't know how skeptics could watch that and listen to astronaut testimony/houston transmissions and still keep their eyes sewn shut.

Really?

You've been suckered into total nonesense.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TRiPWiRE

Is the environment in outer space the same as the environment flying overseas, as far as moisture goes?
Hmmm

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join