It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation From Top Level Bankers. The Elite Are Loosing Their Grip or/and SHTF

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Which is why any president who is to take up cleaning house is going to need more than 4 years, just to get going.

With Petraeus as Director of the CIA, currently, Obama has em by the balls.

SC Justices can be impeached.

Major influences are re-shaping our world.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by writtenimage

Cliff just issued his "last" web bot report. It was formatted in a "historical document" format - i.e. as if it was written in 2020 and was reviewing what had happened over the years since 2012. Very interesting reading and worth the $10 IMHO. He gets some things eerily right . . . . download the PDF for $10 at his site at www.halfpasthuman.com. If you can't afford it you can email him for a free copy. FWIW I think the $10 is chump change to help support work like his.

Spacecommando

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

You want to live in delusion, that is your choice.

These DOJ actions are just the beginning. The CEOs aren't off the hook.

actually if obama continues to make deals like that, i hope they are off the hook.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
reply to post by AzureSky
[mor

Thanks for that, I feel confident then in my belief that this is definitely linked and interestings times are happening now!!! I think everyone is tired, I literally feel tired from changing energies, and enough is enough of this oppressive power over all of us. I just hope true freedom will come after all is said and done with regards to a new monetary system. My fear is once this system crumbles we will see a new world order try to establish a world currency and then microchip everyone cause i will not be one of those people. As we speak I am originally from Canada and now live in the mountains of Algeria where I have a chance at self-sufficiency and I think this is the key for everyone. We have to be able to go back to working, growing and bartering!

I do believe the system is failing, but I don't believe the New World Order will survive. My opinion is that the Elite are done and were defeated by many secret societies working on the behalf of a free humanity. I may be wrong, but things seem to be pointing that way.

Notice how people are starting to wake up (OWS and many other global protests). Notice how the news are now constantly exposing embarrassing situations about our Elite? All the scandals? Notice how the economic system is crumbling? The FED audit? The rise of Ron Paul? How the FED finds itself unable to print money?

Oh yeah, about that, don't believe everyone telling you the the FED keeps on printing printing printing. Open your wallet and take out all your FRNs. Now tell me, can you find a note dating after 2009? Where are the 2010 notes that were supposedly printed? They were not, that is the truth. I have looked and asked many people I know, none of them could find FRNs that were printed after 2009. Media propaganda surely...
hi gab very uplifting post s&f however ive just read a very interesting article today after reading this one that dashed my hopes and if true the elite are more cunning and deceitful than i gave them credit for. i really hope this turns out not to be true but again my suspicions are raised. if you can at some point when you have time (as it is quite a long read) would you read it and give your thoughts. thanks and take care. www.infowars.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kolcath

this may be the reason there is a lot of banker resignations and heads rolling.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCommando

Could you sum it up for us?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
But another way to look at this is how often do CEOs of these banks change?

How many CEOs resigned last year? Is this just an aberration?

I mentioned this on page 3.
As far as I see it, we just have a few CEO resignations and a lot of wild speculation as to what that means, when in reality this could be well within a normal range.

Can anyone confirm that 10 CEO resignations in a given year is something abnormal or are we all just making wild correlations at this point?
edit on 20-2-2012 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Original source is probably this site

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

The OP just copied and pasted. The former German presidents name is Wulff NOT Ruff.

You should at least read and check the stuff you post!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure they are going to create a massive war in order to make this banksters thing "disappear".
We will watch the carnage, but not of the chosen ones.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
For the past 4 years, since 2008, I've heard "OH THE COLLAPSE IS HERE, IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IN EARLY 2009."

Then it was "JUST WAIT, SUMMER 2009 AND IT'S GOING DOWN!"

Then it was "GREECE TO DEFAULT, RIOTS AND MASS CHAOS, FALL 2009!"

Then it was "SPRING 2010, NIBIRU TO COINCIDE WITH FINANCIAL MELTDOWN!"

Then it was "SUMMER 2010, FINANCIAL CHAOS GRIPS WORLD, HEAD FOR THE HILLS!"

Then it was "FALL 2010, THE END IS HERE!"

Then it was "WINTER 2010, THIS TIME IT'S FOR REAL, GLOBAL FINANCIAL RUIN!"

Then it was "EARLY 2011, THEY LIED ABOUT 2012, IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!!!"

Then it was "SUMMER 2011, OPERATION BLACKJACK, FINANCIAL MELTDOWN TO OCCUR!"

Then it was "FALL 2011, COMET ELENIN WILL CAUSE FINANCIAL DOOM!"

Now it's "SPRING 2012, FINANCIAL CHAOS AS ALL BANKERS QUIT!"

Yeah...sure. I'll believe it when it happens. I don't even pay attention to this crap anymore.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
For the past 4 years, since 2008, I've heard "OH THE COLLAPSE IS HERE, IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IN EARLY 2009."

Then it was "JUST WAIT, SUMMER 2009 AND IT'S GOING DOWN!"

Then it was "GREECE TO DEFAULT, RIOTS AND MASS CHAOS, FALL 2009!"

Then it was "SPRING 2010, NIBIRU TO COINCIDE WITH FINANCIAL MELTDOWN!"

Then it was "SUMMER 2010, FINANCIAL CHAOS GRIPS WORLD, HEAD FOR THE HILLS!"

Then it was "FALL 2010, THE END IS HERE!"

Then it was "WINTER 2010, THIS TIME IT'S FOR REAL, GLOBAL FINANCIAL RUIN!"

Then it was "EARLY 2011, THEY LIED ABOUT 2012, IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!!!"

Then it was "SUMMER 2011, OPERATION BLACKJACK, FINANCIAL MELTDOWN TO OCCUR!"

Then it was "FALL 2011, COMET ELENIN WILL CAUSE FINANCIAL DOOM!"

Now it's "SPRING 2012, FINANCIAL CHAOS AS ALL BANKERS QUIT!"

Yeah...sure. I'll believe it when it happens. I don't even pay attention to this crap anymore.

You are correct to identify the fatigue factor, they know it will work.

If you give up, that is.

But if you don't give up, and stay focused, then you will suddenly win. But, will "winning" mean collapse of the economy? That is the rub. Still, I say we can win a better world, since otherwise, the world will proceed to worsen as it is doing. But yes, I recognize and sympathize with your words here.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut
Here's some food for thought...

What if the Bankers can smell Ron Paul commin. They wanna bail before the sheriff gets to town and goes swingin' the hammer of justice right on there face.

I don't think it's about Mister Paul at all or even anyone perceiving him as a threat. Once the dominoes start falling guess what, politicians will also start falling because they're been doing just as much dirty work to sustain the "machine" as the bankers.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The elite are not losing their grip. They are rearranging furniture and remodeling.
We will allow them to get one step from the finish line where they will be denied and cast out just when they think glory is theirs.

We are cruel like that...but we are perfectly fair.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Highlights from Fullfords latest update. Looks like the takedown is happening.

There are signs, such as the resignation of over a dozen senior bankers and the announcement of a $15 trillion fraud in the UK and a $6 trillion fraud in Italy, that these warnings have been taken seriously.
Ireland, Portugal, Greece and Spain have all told the banks they are not going to pay back any of their loans because the loans were made illegally… these countries are going to "default," and for a change it will be the bankers and not the average citizens, who will pay the price.
The resignation of the heads of the World Bank, Credit Suisse, the Bank of India and "planned resignation" of the head of Goldman Sachs is just the beginning of a complete dismantling of the Khazarian banking monopoly.
The $6 trillion fraud case in Italy is noteworthy because it is the one of the first such cases major corporate propaganda media outlets have reported worldwide.
This means that people who were hitherto above the law and above institutions like the Vatican and the UN are no longer immune from arrest.
The announcement in the UK Upper House by Lord Blackheath that $15 trillion had been stolen from a member of the "Indian-Chinese" royal family by [FRB's] Bernanke… Geithner and "Yusuke Horiguchi"… is a another sign of big change.
…"Lord Sassoon." The Sassoons are one of the families that profited from both the Opium wars and the colonization of Japan… He is expected to be arrested and questioned soon.
Particular attention is going to be directed at the Pharmaceutical and chemical companies as well as satanic corporations like Microsoft and Monsanto, according to the Pentagon sources.
Rahm Emmanuel, Karl Rove, Paul Wolfowitz, Donald Rumsfeld, J. Rockefeller, the Bushes and the various "Neocons," are also due for arrest, according to multiple sources.
The top power brokers in Japan have decided that a revolution will take place… This will not be allowed to happen.
There is much more this writer knows but has been asked to remain silent about.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I am shuddering in absolute disbelief that I made it through 2 full pages of responses without a single troll anti Wilcock/Fulford post!! I believe this may also be a significant sign in that it may be:

1. Helping trolls Realize the futility of their efforts and bring them over to our side or
2. Signifying the cabal is running short on money and not paying their trolling fees!

Either way, I feel in my gut that the worst is behind us. The world is indeed waking up and ATS is at the bleeding edge of the wake up call.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Don't forget another multi-billionaire and friend of Donald Trump - World Wrestling Entertainment Chairman Vince McMahon - has been rumoured for the last 10 months to be stepping down after Wrestlemania 28 on April 1st 2012 and leaving the company to his daughter Stephanie and son-in-law (and former wrestler) Triple H aka Paul Levesque.

Now his age has come into it for a while but maybe it was always a plan to leave this year as with other top corporate billionaires and bankers?

Makes you wonder.

Lets see if the Carters sell Panda Energy too.

Anyone else know any big name business types that could step out of the public eye?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Rats always bail a sinking ship.......

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Come on guys, You know the score. They are just going to their underground and offworld shelters before THE EVENT.

I hope im wrong though...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I've always wondered, with all the money and hidden technology these guys have, couldn't they just literally leave our planet and "escape" from us once too many people wake up? Never again will we ever hear from them again and never will they pay for their crimes. Just gone, leaving us with debt, failing countries, and not to mention environmental problems etc. Whenever I see a large number of resignations like these, I always think they might be getting ready to jump ship. Thnx for the post.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It does seem pretty scary that the rats are jumping ship now, but how does this lead to "2012 SHTF"? If things were coming to a crumble then why is congress passing SOPA and PIPA bills? What's with all this suppression stuff going on? If the SHTF why would they care what we do in our final year? I agree that this is big news but I don't think it means "the end as we know it" is being ushered in by these bankers.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join