It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation From Top Level Bankers. The Elite Are Loosing Their Grip or/and SHTF

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
My cousins are heavily involved in the banking industry, (not the typical Jewish faith believers either)

These people started in the banking business in the Midwest. The started over a hundred years ago giving Good loans to Good people who dreamt of a better life.....

We a German family.

All I have to say is, they are shocked. Not recently. the Last ten or twelve years I remember of them, they have been just so ashamed. Litterally hiding from their wealth (to great displeasure from my family)(They enjoy the lavish gifts from the inlaws more than I)

Point is, only a few of these people are truly in on the scheme...................... Everyone else is losing money and Faith.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by booyakasha

This means the word apocalypse really does mean the great revealing

I agree, always felt that way. I'm not sure if we'll be able to prevent war by the way things are going, we'll just have to buckle up and watch what happens next.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I'm really jazzed about these recent developments. These arrests and other events are all the "buzz" in sites across the web.

Here's something to watch out for: The Main Stream Media.

It will be interesting to see how they handle these developments. At some point they are going to have to show their hand---once things reach critical mass. The longer they try to hide/ignore these developments, the more credibility they will lose and the more they will struggle in a post Illuminati world. It will finally be exposed to the sheeple that the media was actually PART of the problem.

As someone who worked in the media for years, I am admittedly excited to watch them fall on their arses. I can see the big wigs in their offices now, wondering how their going to debunk their role in all of this.

It will be good for ATS to start a media thread and monitor the media's reaction.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Finally, someone putting a 'Face' on 'THEY'. Great compilation of information. It's 2012, instantanious transmission of information, and the worlds getting smaller, no way to hide anymore.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Bump!

Ooh wow, This is good very good ^.^

Progress!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

they could just be coming to the conclusion that there really isn't much more money to swindle and so the game isn't as much fun either.....
alot of politicians of late have decided they just aren't running for reelection. why not, being in congress isn't that great if you have trillions in debt to pay for instead of trillions to spend!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Or maybe the forces to be just want to cut out the middle man........

it aint over yet

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

have you heard of Pazzi conspiracy??
I don't think they've strarted the banking sstem, they were just trying to keep Florence independent. Guess form whom?
edit on 20-2-2012 by Douriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
They're stepping out of the way before the SHTF so that some other suckers can take the rap.

Good indicator of whats to come I think.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The ANZ boss will probably walk away with the Golden Handshake, yet ANZ has just announced job cuts of up to 1000 staff, despite a several billion dollar yearly profit. That's a possible extra 1000 people added to the forever growing Australian unemployment line. Australia was once called the 'Lucky country', but with each day that passes it should be re-named to the "Lucky if you still have a job country" and its getting worse by the day !

Full credit to the OP, and as the saying goes......................"For evil to succeed, requires good men to do nothing".

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by booyakasha

Sounds great we'll see.......And I do think collapsing will bring chaos, So someone has to stand up and change it all...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It is far too early to celebrate.

How many CEO's are there, running these multinational banking conglomerates?

I am certain a handful retire every week, whatever the condition of their books. Wait and see is all we can do, because this may or may not be a sign of the beast eating itself.

I am just going to be hopeful, since it's free.

Thank you OP, best news I've heard in a while!

Now, where is my violin?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Wow, very interesting thread. And almost 100 flags already?

But are u serious involving the galactic federation of light into this? Give me a break.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Popcorn time...

IF nothing happens all recent events are a frightening co-incidence and will only serve to highlight the imaginary mess we're in.

Just hope the saviour solution ( of which there is bound to be qat least one)... isnt just another well thought out plan based around farming people...which I suspect it probably will be.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Well, have a little celebration, because the top rats are fleeing a sinking ship.

Do some of you think this economic collapse is going to be pleasant? Lots of us won't be around when the dust settles (or are some of you naive enough to think we are all going to come together as one when financial markets crash?)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I think you maybe right on that note, Seems to me.. These people were once the top's of illumminati , and steping down for new ones to run things better. Maybe they all have a code to follow. NWO of things to come TSHF soon enough..the falling of the banks is the begining then the power...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Not true my friend.
When in the history of mankind has there ever only been one side to a conspiracy.

If you believe the people that have followed the Bretton Woods trail prior to 2008; there are groups of people with equivalent money and power that they EARNT HONESTLY who are none too happy with our current overlords.

We, the people, shall decide the future and without our consent...no nation, state, organisation has any real power unless we keep our eyes closed.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Well, have a little celebration, because the top rats are fleeing a sinking ship.

Do some of you think this economic collapse is going to be pleasant? Lots of us won't be around when the dust settles (or are some of you naive enough to think we are all going to come together as one when financial markets crash?)

I have been thinking of that too, ever since reading about this last night. There will be a transition period, and it will not be easy for anyone. I look for a whole new money medium to be introduced soon, and I look for people to be ordered to turn in their worthless Federal Reserve Notes for some real money. There will be a lot of work to do for everyone involved. Let's just be happy it is finally all coming down.

On a personal note, I have seen a major change-up of staff at my own bank, a PNC bank. All of the managers resigned about two weeks ago, and they got all new people in there. One guy is a friend, and when I asked him why he quit, he refused to comment. Then he and his family moved away.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

I think the solution is quite simple, seal them in their holes with concrete and enjoy our free earth

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well...I suppose we have been hoping & praying these very evil people would finally step away from the magic printing presses and get real with the worlds' economy. Seems like they are all trying to put a lot of distance between themselves and their soon to be exposed crimes. The question is who is going to be left holding the bag when the crusaders come blasting through the doors looking for answers.

I will tell you this, we can hate on Wilcock and Fulford all we want. The fact is, this is all going down EXACTLY like they have been telling us it would since David started posting the info a few months ago. I don't believe in chance and coincidence. I find it very amusing and very inspiring that these people are tripping over themselves to resign...and only after David's article goes through the exact methods they are using to fleece country and world banks of public money. I hope you will read the entire article from David. Although he is a little weird, he means well and is telling the TRUTH, as best I can tell...I don't know much, but when someone tells me of an event soon to pass and this idea or action then takes form and passes as was foretold. I tend to turn my ears in that general direction and wait for further information. Seems I have been starving for truth since late 2001. Anyone else finding themselves hungry and angry lately.

I also want to point out that I firmly believe that these people are resigning in part because they are going to be exposed and in part because they realize now that people are not staying asleep(OWS and other movements). And we aren't going to listen to anymore nonsense regarding the looting of your future.
edit on 20-2-2012 by JustJoe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join