It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation From Top Level Bankers. The Elite Are Loosing Their Grip or/and SHTF

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by persianista
Reading through this thread I kept thinking about that interview with the trader who said the S%*t would hit the fan this year, and Goldman sachs rules the world.

i remember that dude, this thread definitely does cause some worriment
i imagine this would even bother people not involved in conspiracies...
should be an interesting year none the less

didnt that same trader explain how to use the system to your advantage? never did get his whole explination, something about just knowing who to invest in (apple my guess)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Here's some food for thought...

What if the Bankers can smell Ron Paul commin. They wanna bail before the sheriff gets to town and goes swingin' the hammer of justice right on there face.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Quick comment, money in the last times is being emmited electronically and kept by the banks, if it wheren't like this the inflation would go skyhigh.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
i remember that dude, this thread definitely does cause some worriment
i imagine this would even bother people not involved in conspiracies...
should be an interesting year none the less

didnt that same trader explain how to use the system to your advantage? never did get his whole explination, something about just knowing who to invest in (apple my guess)
Which is why I think they are bailing out, to realise their money and buy whatever is gonna endure. If they are no longer visible as a CEO is, they can buy their reinforced bunkers etc with less scrutiny.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

It is my personal opinion that all of these bankers are seeing signs of trouble and are getting out while the severence payments are still bountiful and I'm sure they can foresee their heads on the chopping block if you will in the future as people are getting fed up with the record foreclosure rates.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It's always nice to hear good news, looks like things are heating up very quickly.

Our biggest task is to prevent ww3 from occurring somehow.
edit on 20-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by Gab1159

It is my personal opinion that all of these bankers are seeing signs of trouble and are getting out while the severence payments are still bountiful and I'm sure they can foresee their heads on the chopping block if you will in the future as people are getting fed up with the record foreclosure rates.

Tptb are really itching to start a ww3, it's their last hope. I smell a major false flag coming soon.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7thcavtrooper
reply to post by Gab1159

Why Italy? History,who STARTED the banking system.The Medici family of course, during the Renaissance.

Not really man. usury dates from the time of ancient rome, way before the medicis became significant, it is a practice you will always find linked to the jewish community, it didn´t existed in ancient greece and early rome, then gained power and was instrumental to the fall of Rome.

Central banking system as we presently know it started in London after the fall of the tally stick system, major stake holder was rothchild if i remember right (about rothchild).

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
All these "fake" US bonds being found reminds me how the wealth from people in general and american people specifically (who for most of their history were hardworkers) is transfered ilegitimately from the working people to the NWO smart as3es.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Again, in reference to the bearer bonds ('cause that's what I find particularly interesting about all this that's going down), and the Fulford/Wilcock "Trillion Dollar Lawsuit" articles .... I found this great article discussing the 1934 high-denomination fed reserve bonds, issued to the Chinese Nationlist govt in exchange for their "black gold" during WW2 - gold not recorded on any international register. The article goes on to say, the bonds (most often held by descendants of asian royalty) were deliberately printed with mistakes and various anomalies so they would appear fraudulent, making them impossible to redeem. US stole China's gold and used it for covert CIA operations around the world.
Noooo .... that doesnt sound like something the CIA would get into at all.

China US trade imbalance: bad policy or payback for CIA use of stolen WWII gold?

Also it is interesting to note that the two Japanese men involved in the 2009 incident on the Italian/Swiss boarder, were not detained after the $134.5 billion in bonds were seized. wtf?

I thought this story from last year was also quite intriguing ...

Forbes - China Retiree Seeks $10 Million From Uncle Sam

Additionally, Wikipedia states the highest denomination US bond is $10,000 and that only $100 million remains outstanding. But of course, how can this be true when it is widely reported China currently holds $1.1 Trillion in US treasury bonds?

And the question still remains, if the value of the highest bonds issued is freely available at Wikipedia, how is it that the Mafia (of all criminal gangster groups) could get their $6 trillion in 'counterfeit' bonds so fundamentally wrong?

Wikipedia - Bearer bond

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159Notice the "" at good guys. There is no black, there is no white, everything is grey. The factions fighting against the Illuminati (if you will) aren't necessarily all clean themselves, though I believe they are far better.

In this I half agree - "everything is grey." It's certainly interesting, even fun, to watch the flames ... but nothing they do is for our ultimate benefit. They are all acting in their own self-interest.

Originally posted by TKfourtwoone
the question is, will the people who replace these power lusting rats change things for the better?

I really doubt it .... who else would strive for such positions, except more power lusting rats?

Sorry for the cynical take on these events.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

H.6 (508)
Table 3
SEASONALLY ADJUSTED COMPONENTS OF M1
Billions of dollars
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date Currency(1)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009-Jan. 826.3
2012-Jan. 2 1003.4
2012-Jan 9 1006.2
2012-Jan 16 1009.3
2012-Jan 23 1010.5
2012-Jan 30p 1013.0
2012-Feb. 6p 1014.3

1. Currency outside U.S. Treasury, Federal Reserve Banks and the vaults of depository institutions.

H.3 (502)
Table 1
AGGREGATE RESERVES OF DEPOSITORY INSTITUTIONS AND THE MONETARY BASE
Adjusted for changes in reserve requirements(1)
Seasonally adjusted unless noted otherwise
Millions of dollars
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reserves of depository institutions
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date Total Nonborrowed Required Excess,
(2) (3) NSA
(4)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009-Jan. 857422 293925 59189 798233
2009-Feb. 700386 117889 56904 643482
2009-Mar. 779588 167476 54964 724623
2012-Jan. 11 1617707 1608722 93919 1523788
2012-Jan. 25 1602855 1594338 93573 1509282
2012-Feb. 8p 1633293 1625130 97558 1535735
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Seasonally adjusted, break-adjusted total reserves equal seasonally adjusted, break-adjusted required reserves plus unadjusted excess
reserves. (Also, refer to footnote 2 in table 2 and footnote 2 in table 3.)
3. Seasonally adjusted, break-adjusted nonborrowed reserves equal seasonally adjusted, break-adjusted total reserves less unadjusted total
borrowings from the Federal Reserve.
4. Excess reserves NSA equals unadjusted total reserves (table 2, column 1) less unadjusted required reserves (table 2, column 3).

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Hi Gab1159 understanding the monetary system and the Federal Reserve system is very complex they had made things that way for a reason!

When people refer to the Federal Reserve printing they dont always necessarily mean actual currency printing. These days its as easy as adding 1s and 0s into a computer entry and creditting an account. Aslong as those digital dollars are never loaned into the economy then the Federal Reserve in theory wouldnt actually has to print more currency into circulation. Of course as you can see from the data I posted above, taking the Feds own release currency in circulation has risen from 826.3 billion at the start of 2009 to now over 1.014 trillion which is a 22.75% increase in 3 years which is an approximate on average 7.58% inflation of the currency in circulation each year. Taking shadowstats inflation statistics not the governments fudged numbers you can see this correlates pretty accurately. There are of course a whole host of things that cause inflation but as you can see inflating the currency in circulation will always lead to rises in inflation.

Anyway I just wanted to point out that if you also take the 2nd release of the Federal Reserve in regards to reserves in the system what happened over 2009 is as follows. The Fed announced QE1 and that allowed the banks to offload all the toxic crap mortgage backed securities they held on their books to the Federal Reserve for par. This was conducted in operations where the primary dealers of the Federal Reserve (BoA, GS, MS etc) sold MBS to the NY Feds dealing desk in return the primary dealers were given digital "printed" cash which was stored in the Feds excess reserve accounts for each bank. Again with QE2 the primary dealers bought up huge quantities of Treasury bonds mostly in the 7-30 year maturitry range and then flipped these bonds to the Federal Reserve for a tidy commission and again were credited with cash into their excess reserve accounts. The Federal Reserve under law is not allowed to directly buy Treasuries from the US government so it just has its primary dealers do the purchases which is basically the same thing as monetizing anyway lol. But as you can see excess reserves in the banking system have grown from 798 billion to a record 1.53 trillion over the last 3 years and in conjunction with quantitive easing guess what they also did…..they changed the interest on excess reserves to 0.25%. 

So not only are the banks able to borrow money from the discount window at 0.25% and then buy Treasuries and earn 3-4% risk free but through quantitive easing ole Bernake let the banks dump all their toxic crap and reduce maturity risk incase interest rates rise so they could get buckets loads of excess cash & commissions flipping MBS & Treasuries to the Fed to make interest on and speculate with. You can bet a lot of this money has gone into risk free short term Treasuries but if you check commodities over the last 3 years I think you will find where some of the rest of this risk free cash has been speculated.

edit on 20-2-2012 by TankWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I think it's important to remember that we are in a period of financial uncertainty and in some cases, severe failure. I'd be shocked if the current economic environment didn't spur resignations in banks and other financial institutions.

I will admit that the timing does strike me as, at least, coincidental. But then again, coincidences do happen all the time. I'd like to see more players jumping ship - including key players like the heads of prestigious think tanks, influential political advisers that have spanned multiple administrations, individuals who historically are known for having a "magic touch" capable of making things happen politically and economically, long time members of avowed elite organizations (Bohemian Club, Bilderberg, Trilateral, CFR, etc.) and wealthy tycoons that we know have ties to these elites - before I conclude that the upper tiers of the global power structure are bugging out for some as yet unstated reason.

That said, that is merely me playing the devil's advocate and trying to keep an open mind in both directions. I will concede that this does indeed at least raise my eyebrows.
edit on 2/20/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
This is interesting,
this just makes wilcock's article even more compelling, because now it is actually happening. These men are dropping like flies from the corporate ranks. whos in charge now? Whos taking over?

The rest of the year is going to be a good one, expect to see more and more of this.

Or it could be rats deserting a sinking ship and running off to a sanctuary country somewhere safe from prosecution. Billions in personal net worth can buy an awful lot of influence and security.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Are you people aware that 1% of 7.000.000.000 is actually 70.000.000?

When I see them all resigned, I'll acknowledge the change

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

Well who knows. He's been calling for arrests and resignations for years now, and frankly, it was bound to happen one day because we live in an unsustainable and doomed economic system. So was he right? I'm not able to answer that.

His latest article "Financial Tyranny" is very interesting and covers the tyranny of the system, and how it is all falling down rapidly. Are these resignations a reflection of that sinking ship? Possible.

Oh, by the way, I did a small update on the OP at the bottom of the post.

Wilcock may have been calling for that for years, but the timing of his current "Financial Tyranny" series right before all these important revelations is not coincidental at all. He must have some acquaintances that want to use him to leak information. This is probably why certain elite are running for the hills. The Old World Order is being replaced with a New World Order. Just another new Mafia Boss in charge after they knock off the existing ones. I don't expect we'll be any better off despite new promises from the next Bosses.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
reply to post by jazz10

Who's the "someone" you are referring to?

Its because they know of the time and someone's anticipated return Cant imagine him being very impressed with the lies and deceit never mind the ways that some had made financial gain through wars etc. one mans waste another mans survival? Thats not right now is it? Expect a few smacked arses.

I think we are well aware of who i am talking about.

Look at it from this point of view. Do you not think that there seems to be more than a few jumping ship and changing their tune? Take a look at the news for instance as a whole? Do you not think that there are a few things that are suddenly changing or suddenly happening.

When he returns.....
Thats all i am saying. Take a look at my event horizon thread its a few predictions that are all coming true. They are coming true because its signs of the times. I mention out with the old in with the new.
Energy companies, bankers, aviation companies all of it will and must change. Aviation industry uses certain fuels, change the fuel and you need to redesign the plane.
Before anyone mocks me you may want to check out my thread that i predicted the Egypt uprisings. Its even dated when i posted.
Remember end of the world? Well i believe it will be end of the world for those profiting, manipulating and concocting the world,. It will be end of the world as we know it for the rest, because of change, out with the old in with the new.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Wow what a story and they all resign within one week period.... What do they know that we don't know?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

www.cmn.tv...
this is exactly what is happening. This was posted on Jan 1st and it looks like its coming true. This could mean a lot more than just economic change. This is the start of the freeing of humanity from slavery. I can't believe this is actually happening.

The conspiracy theorists seem to have been right all along. Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, David Wilcock. Ben Fulford, the list goes on. 2012 will be a time a great change. Right about that!
This means the word apocalypse really does mean the great revealing
edit on 20-2-2012 by booyakasha because: spelling

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join