It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation From Top Level Bankers. The Elite Are Loosing Their Grip or/and SHTF

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Update 2:
How could I forget that? That's some major news!

Arrests made in Italy after discovery of $6 trillion in fake U.S. bonds

edition.cnn.com...

Italian authorities on Friday arrested eight people in possession of an estimated $6 trillion in counterfeit U.S. Treasury bonds, according to Italian paramilitary police and an Italian news agency. The discovery of the fake bonds -- made to look as if they were printed by the U.S. Federal Reserve in 1934 -- came about as part of an investigation into a local mafia association.

No, they weren't fake bonds. You don't fake 6 trillions, then sell them to some investor and get away alive with it. It just doesn't happen this way, you sell 6 trillion fake bonds and you won't even last a day. No one will buy 6 trillion fake bonds, because when you make such a purchase, you make sure it is not faked. So partial disclosure by the media? Yes, I think.

I wholeheartedly concur. These fake bust bonds are clearly more than we are being told. Look back at 2009, and you got Italians and Swiss involved in bond busts, left right and center with varying amounts of bonds totalling in the billions. Who does that? Who would cash that? It's ridiculous they are even trying to pass this story off to us as such. It's all adding up to weigh in favour of the Fulford/Wilcock "Trillion Dollar Lawsuit" articles. There's a lot of money being moved --- and it's STATE money. I dunno who's ... but it's state money.

Anyway I found this article about the recent $6 Trillion bond bust. The bonds were apparently found contained within Chicago Fed crates. The question asked is, who would bother to counterfeit the crate too?

Zerohedge - Why Were The Trillions In Fake Bonds Held In Chicago Fed Crates?

While we reserve judgment on the authenticity of the bonds, what we wonder is whether the boxes were also fake. Because while we can understand why someone would counterfeit the Treasury paper itself, what we don't get is why someone would go the extra effort to also create a "fake" compartment in which to store it. In this case a compartment that is property of the "CHICAGO FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM." Perhaps Fed uberdove and Chicago Fed President Charles Evans will be kind enough to explain why Versailles Treaty Chicago Fed crates are floating around in Europe (and filled with $6 trillion in supposedly fake bearer bonds)?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
shamless bump,
good work op
star and flag for your effort

thanks,
xploder

edit on 19-2-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Have LONG felt that when the elites began heading for their burrows . . . it would be a very very significant signal of where we were in the END TIMES timeline.

That likely some heavy duty traumas were extremely close at hand.

Is this signalling THAT sort of exodus?

What about other similar high level elites?

There MUST be enough ATSers close enough to such critters to report on such a thread as this.

Could we get as many as 24-48 other reports of other high level elites withdrawing from their historic roles?

What about where they go next? Any data on that?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

imho

all such talk is one group of 'good-cop' imposters talking about the 'bad-cop' imposters.

I think it will all end up beind charade for the near future.

And what you describe would be a pretty slick way to do away with the intermediate transitionary leaders . . . the traitors the new tyrannies always exterminate first anyway.

Will be interesting to see how it goes, for sure.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

It's pretty scary watching this play itself out.
It will be interesting in the end to see what's the outcome.
These scams artist have made a big mess with their dishonest ways. They should be held accountable and stripped of all possessions.
To me it truly does look as if the elites will get their wish in the end..For a One World Currency
edit on 19-2-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

I've never seen this before. I'm literally astounded at the dead-on assessment this early film icon makes. Thank you for sharing it.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
This is very important, in my opinion, and I am giving it a shameless *bump*.

All these events are very telling of what's to come this year.
Although, I feel that more needs to take place before the "SHTF"...
As in, a total collapse economically, and a world-wide, planned, shutdown.
This may the the starting sign that everyone should watch, though.
It very well could be the start of something huge, financially.
Which may be why we haven't started to see the implementation of a global currency yet...
Which may be why all these guys are resigning...
They all know their currency is all about to be collectively destroyed/dropped?

Just a guess.

Either way, when the rats jump ship...
We know it's for a reason.
Especially when all the fat rats jump.

Keep your eyes open.

Thank you for the bump and for your opinion.

I agree with you that more needs to happen. I still think we are months away from the long awaited SHTF, but these particular events are setting the stage up. I think we are already late. I had a very interested contact (who is now deceased/murdered) that told me that we should start seeing things pop out in February. Guess he might have been right? All these sudden resignations are very encouraging, I do not believe it means something bad for us the people. You know, sometimes, we do have to pass through hard times so we can reach heaven on Earth. I believe this is what we are dealing with. But at this point, this is just a guess, as you say.

Yep, let's all keep our eyes open!

Whatever happens, it's all good. There's no need to fear.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
If top CEOs and other bankers are jumping of the ship, maybe this is the plan of the Elite to promote the goal of a new world order and a one world currency? Just a foreshadowed thought

The other point of view is that the elite's time for world domination is ending. They are forced to give up their power because they knew that their time is up and there is nothing that they can do. It is now time for the people to regain their freedom. Their goal for a New World Order failed.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsVen

Originally posted by Gab1159
Update 2:
How could I forget that? That's some major news!

Arrests made in Italy after discovery of $6 trillion in fake U.S. bonds

edition.cnn.com...

Italian authorities on Friday arrested eight people in possession of an estimated $6 trillion in counterfeit U.S. Treasury bonds, according to Italian paramilitary police and an Italian news agency. The discovery of the fake bonds -- made to look as if they were printed by the U.S. Federal Reserve in 1934 -- came about as part of an investigation into a local mafia association.

No, they weren't fake bonds. You don't fake 6 trillions, then sell them to some investor and get away alive with it. It just doesn't happen this way, you sell 6 trillion fake bonds and you won't even last a day. No one will buy 6 trillion fake bonds, because when you make such a purchase, you make sure it is not faked. So partial disclosure by the media? Yes, I think.

I wholeheartedly concur. These fake bust bonds are clearly more than we are being told. Look back at 2009, and you got Italians and Swiss involved in bond busts, left right and center with varying amounts of bonds totalling in the billions. Who does that? Who would cash that? It's ridiculous they are even trying to pass this story off to us as such. It's all adding up to weigh in favour of the Fulford/Wilcock "Trillion Dollar Lawsuit" articles. There's a lot of money being moved --- and it's STATE money. I dunno who's ... but it's state money.

Anyway I found this article about the recent $6 Trillion bond bust. The bonds were apparently found contained within Chicago Fed crates. The question asked is, who would bother to counterfeit the crate too?

Zerohedge - Why Were The Trillions In Fake Bonds Held In Chicago Fed Crates?

While we reserve judgment on the authenticity of the bonds, what we wonder is whether the boxes were also fake. Because while we can understand why someone would counterfeit the Treasury paper itself, what we don't get is why someone would go the extra effort to also create a "fake" compartment in which to store it. In this case a compartment that is property of the "CHICAGO FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM." Perhaps Fed uberdove and Chicago Fed President Charles Evans will be kind enough to explain why Versailles Treaty Chicago Fed crates are floating around in Europe (and filled with $6 trillion in supposedly fake bearer bonds)?

Right. This particular event fits very well with the Fulford/Wilcock/Rayelan investigation of the recovered 1.2T bonds. It may very well be part of the same "operation" that is occurring behind the scenes, which is to expose and destroy the Elite of the financial system. I would say that the fact that Italy's the country to "discover" these "stolen" bonds, once again, is very revealing. What is Italy doing that others country aren't? Or what business Italy has/had with the US bonds?

I find all these odd geo-political events to be converging to something. As my title says, I think they are loosing their grip on the world. Though it may not be SHTF yet, it sure is leading that way. I believe we'll be good in a couple of years.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
If top CEOs and other bankers are jumping of the ship, maybe this is the plan of the Elite to promote the goal of a new world order and a one world currency? Just a foreshadowed thought

The other point of view is that the elite's time for world domination is ending. They are forced to give up their power because they knew that their time is up and there is nothing that they can do. It is now time for the people to regain their freedom. Their goal for a New World Order failed.

Exactly my point.

The way I see it, is we are at the breaking points. The financial system is falling, I don't think you need to be a genius to understand that. What happens next though, is very vague. In my opinion, either the "good guys" win or the Elite continue their ponzi scheme and bring it a step further...which is the NWO we all know about. Notice the "" at good guys. There is no black, there is no white, everything is grey. The factions fighting against the Illuminati (if you will) aren't necessarily all clean themselves, though I believe they are far better.

But hey, one can dream. I simply hope we can be done with this BS system, with the slavery. I want freedom and global peace. I'm ready to give my life for it and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone. Surely there are people with more influence than me fighting for my brothers and sisters.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wow, another connected thread already,great stuff. So far a few people have looked at stories with a clear open mind, they have looked at evidence and made their own minds up, following their instinct and not what they have been told to believe. I am glad that the faith i have in my beliefs appears to be unfolding as expected, it takes time and doesn't happen overnight. When we think of the ultimate control a few select people have over us with TV and media, it's in our faces 24/7 everywhere we go, being fed lies constantly with no other side allowed to be told, it's obvious how hard it is for the truth to come out, and if or when it does the entire system will crash forever. It really takes time, but we have to follow our instincts and have faith that our own intelligence will tell us the truth, and that truth is not what we are being told.

faith and respect to all the intelligent people here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equ1nox
Wow, another connected thread already,great stuff. So far a few people have looked at stories with a clear open mind, they have looked at evidence and made their own minds up, following their instinct and not what they have been told to believe. I am glad that the faith i have in my beliefs appears to be unfolding as expected, it takes time and doesn't happen overnight. When we think of the ultimate control a few select people have over us with TV and media, it's in our faces 24/7 everywhere we go, being fed lies constantly with no other side allowed to be told, it's obvious how hard it is for the truth to come out, and if or when it does the entire system will crash forever. It really takes time, but we have to follow our instincts and have faith that our own intelligence will tell us the truth, and that truth is not what we are being told.

faith and respect to all the intelligent people here on ATS.

I must admit I was starting to loose faith a couple of weeks ago, but now seeing this completely changes my mind and bring back the optimism I've always had!

Thanks for your reply, I hope this thread reaches as many people as possible, so they can see the status quo MIGHT not be as authoritarian as it used to.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Wow, what does this mean? You think they are running as fast as they can from the spotlight? From the collapse? Isn't Hillary taking the place of Zoelleck?
edit on 19-2-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Gab1159

Wow, what does this mean? You think they are running as fast as they can from the spotlight? From the collapse? Isn't Hillary taking the place of Zoelleck?
edit on 19-2-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

I don't know. There are rumors of that, but the WB has also hinted that they may choose a non-american for the first time ever. So yeah, lots of rumors and chatter it seems. I hope we're not seeing Hillary as the new head of the WB, I really hope not.

As to what it means, I have no idea. It's either they're running away because they know the collapse is soon and they want to protect themselves, or they are told to leave by those fighting against the financial Elite. I think at this point the best we can do is to make a guess

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm curious

Is this abnormal? What's the expected shelf life of a bank CEO? I would imagine every year there are a few that resign so is 10 or out of all the banks really that abnormal?
edit on 19-2-2012 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Top level BUMS need a top level public hanging...

...as fair compensation for the unbearable NOOSE that they have placed around so many innocent families necks due their despicable actions...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Hmmm I'm inclined to think they are running from the collapse with their own golden parachutes and also running from culpability. But Hillary moving to Zoelleck's position defies that idea. But she could technically still go to an underground bunker if she needs.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Gab1159

Hmmm I'm inclined to think they are running from the collapse with their own golden parachutes and also running from culpability. But Hillary moving to Zoelleck's position defies that idea. But she could technically still go to an underground bunker if she needs.

Oh yeah, definitively something to think about...Maybe she wants to take the reign as a desperate attempt at preserving their grip on the World Bank. As I said, the best scenario is the one where Hillary doesn't get the job...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
im in the UK, so i'll be watching the european side with close interest. I look at everything with an open mind and watch for underlying indicators as to the direction in which we are going. It seems for a long time now that Greece has been heading for default. It's been going down that path for a while now and the endless talks on bailouts just never seem to turn the direction in which they are going, which is default and exit from the euro. I totally believe that if TPTB really wanted to, they could save Greece, cancel a load of debt and sort the problem out.

When it appeared the other day that a deal had been reached it was a strange indicator because it was not what i expected, but already there have been new stories out about Greece heading for default, as soon as a month from now, so we seem to be back on the path i expected. A load of Greek MP's resigned over the bail out and now seeing the story about the German president, it is interesting.

I was glad the UK didn't let themselves be forced into a deal to get involved with the EU, it would have been stupid and pointless. Then i read about the Pan Asian Gold Exchange expanding and the story about "London is to become the first international hub for trade in China's yuan" and it is clear that some sort of change is going on in Europe.

The great thing about ATS is that many of the different parts of the jigsaw have come from different people, and they are interlinking to provide an excellent overall picture that makes sense. The real history and truth is out there, it's just taken time for the intelligent minds to come together and create a combined brain that can uncover the truth.

I said in another thread that the internet will prove to be the greatest mistake TPTB ever made, they probably saw it as a great way to control people further and make even more money, not realising what would happen when the world unites, they underestimated the power that would be created by bringing like minds together from around the world. Before the internet, we had absolutely no way to combine and learn from each other, we had to rely on being taught by people in positions of trust, now i don't listen to them at all, i learn from people i respect and trust based on my own intelligence and instinct. I don't listen to people who tell me what is right, i listen to people who present their evidence and ask you to make your own conclusions.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join