It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation From Top Level Bankers. The Elite Are Loosing Their Grip or/and SHTF

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+149 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I will be editing this OP until I reach time limit. Then I will update with posts.

Hello ATSer,

It's been a long time since I posted something but I feel this is of importance.

There has been a lot of chatter lately about behind the scene arrests. Not much has transpired into the media since, but now it seems that as of this month, it is starting to show. Though not in the form of arrests, the resignations mean much because most of these people are the engineer of the financial/economic section of the Elite structure. It is true that the major player are still freely walking Earth, but now it feels like their time is soon to be up.

Ok, so here's the list:
nesaranews.blogspot.com...

1 World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns

business.time.com...

World Bank President Robert Zoellick said Wednesday he is stepping down, raising the possibility that a non-American might be chosen for the first time to head the 187-nation lending organization. Zoellick, 58, informed the board he will leave June 30 at the end of a five-year term, during which he led the bank’s response to the global financial crisis. Read more: business.time.com...

2 Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns

www.proformative.com...

The chief financial officer of Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. announced recently that he will resign from the position, a move that will reportedly lead to a significant executive shuffle.

According to MarketWatch, CFO Peter Marriott says he plans to pursue a non-executive career after spending 15 years as the bank's finance chief. Marriott will officially leave the financial institution on May 1, at which time institutional banking head Shayne Elliott will reportedly take over the role.

3 Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns

www.bloomberg.com...

Nicaragua’s Central Bank President Antenor Rosales quit amid differences with President Daniel Ortega over plans to use central bank reserves for the creation of a regional bank for a Venezuelan-led bloc of Latin American nations, known as Alba.

Then there are the rumors of Goldman Sachs CEO resigning, though I haven't been able to confirm this.
(EDIT: Ok so here's where the rumor coming from: finance.fortune.cnn.com... )

Anyways, whatever it means, I'm sure many people here will appreciate a bit of action.

Any comments? Any other arrests I missed?

UPDATE:
Arrests in Olympus Scandal Point to Widening Inquiry Into a Cover-Up
www.nytimes.com...

Arrests of seven people Thursday accused of involvement in the $1.7 billion accounting scandal at Olympus, including the company’s former chairman and executive vice president, point to a widening investigation into a cover-up ostensibly carried out by top management with the help of a group of former bankers.

Bank feud: Chairman Giles quits VNB with other directors
www.readthehook.com...

A feud over corporate governance compounded an already painful December for a major Central Virginia financial institution. Virginia National Bank has experienced a leadership shake-up that has seen nearly one third of the board of trustees quit including the chairman, Mark Giles.

"My resignation is effective immediately," Giles tells President Glenn Rust in a December 19 letter that followed an apparently contentious meeting earlier that day.

Update 2:
How could I forget that? That's some major news!

Arrests made in Italy after discovery of $6 trillion in fake U.S. bonds
edition.cnn.com...

Italian authorities on Friday arrested eight people in possession of an estimated $6 trillion in counterfeit U.S. Treasury bonds, according to Italian paramilitary police and an Italian news agency. The discovery of the fake bonds -- made to look as if they were printed by the U.S. Federal Reserve in 1934 -- came about as part of an investigation into a local mafia association.

No, they weren't fake bonds. You don't fake 6 trillions, then sell them to some investor and get away alive with it. It just doesn't happen this way, you sell 6 trillion fake bonds and you won't even last a day. No one will buy 6 trillion fake bonds, because when you make such a purchase, you make sure it is not faked. So partial disclosure by the media? Yes, I think.

EDIT 3:
Four Priests Charged In Vatican Banking Scandal
www.ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com...

Italian investigators have charged four priests with laundering money out of the Vatican's official bank, the Institute for the Works of Religion, the National Catholic Reporter's John L. Allen Jr. writes. The Italian daily l'Unita was the first to report that the priests were being investigated for laundering hundreds of thousands of dollars. It's the latest in a series of investigations into Vatican finances dating back to 2010.

In December of that year, Pope Benedict XVI decreed an updated anti-money laundering law for Vatican finances.

We all know the evil actions of the Vatican and the Vatican Bank, so add them to the list of resignations/arrests going on NOW as we speak.

Berlusconi could get five years
www.independent.ie...

Italian prosecutors have demanded a five-year prison sentence for former premier Silvio Berlusconi in his trial on corruption charges.

Prosecutor Fabio De Pasquale urged the court to find Mr Berlusconi guilty of having paid a British lawyer 600,000 dollars (£382,000) to lie in other trials involving charges of tax evasion and false accounting related to the billionaire media mogul's business dealings.

edit on 19-2-2012 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Feb 20 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is interesting,
this just makes wilcock's article even more compelling, because now it is actually happening. These men are dropping like flies from the corporate ranks. whos in charge now? Whos taking over?

The rest of the year is going to be a good one, expect to see more and more of this.

link   
Great thread. And very important to keep an eye out for.
I think between the bankers and the energy companies,
the closer we get to alternative energy sources and penalties for banksters,
the closer we get to a massive false flag.

+46 more 
link   
Rats always bail a sinking ship.......

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Maybe these super elite ceos, etc, are stepping down in advance so they can make plans undetected and move into their long term bunkers.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
taking a golden parachute and buying an island while you are young enough to enjoy it is pretty much the plan from the get go

the US needs to get a set and put these creeps behind bars

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Even as these top bank executives bail out before the crap hits the fan, I can't help being more than a little curious regarding the 'retirement package' they will award themselves! Between bankers and politicians, I'm not sure who are the worst!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yes, this is what I am wondering. Those replacing the ex-CEOs are unknown to me, impossible to tell their agenda. I wanted to mention Wilcock and Fulford but didn't due to the fact that they seem to be hated on this website ehe. But yeah, kind of give their reports credibility...I'll be monitoring this closely, and remember this is only a list of bankers resigning. I would expect other CEOs from other branches to resign as well...hmmmm

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Was Wilcox right?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

Well who knows. He's been calling for arrests and resignations for years now, and frankly, it was bound to happen one day because we live in an unsustainable and doomed economic system. So was he right? I'm not able to answer that.

His latest article "Financial Tyranny" is very interesting and covers the tyranny of the system, and how it is all falling down rapidly. Are these resignations a reflection of that sinking ship? Possible.

Oh, by the way, I did a small update on the OP at the bottom of the post.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If top CEOs and other bankers are jumping of the ship, maybe this is the plan of the Elite to promote the goal of a new world order and a one world currency? Just a foreshadowed thought

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
That means...

Can we hang them now?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
Even as these top bank executives bail out before the crap hits the fan, I can't help being more than a little curious regarding the 'retirement package' they will award themselves! Between bankers and politicians, I'm not sure who are the worst!

One and the Same Mate! They both live out of the same purse.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This may be a cover story. Any fraud or story, though they all are guilty of crimes in my book. However, last summer many top ceo's and boards people resigned, I wonder if they're the canaries in the mind for whatever is coming?
edit on 19-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
If top CEOs and other bankers are jumping of the ship, maybe this is the plan of the Elite to promote the goal of a new world order and a one world currency? Just a foreshadowed thought

I think thats very likely. Those jumping ship would not jump unless their masters told them too.

I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't know what it means. Is the Illuminati losing control? I don't see how the two equate

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think this may be a signal that s**t's going to get real in the summer.

By the looks of things, Greece will most certainly default by summer or in summer, that'll give everything a jerk, other countries loan re-payments, unemployment still rising and more and more high street shops closing because they need to pay their lease then.

Quit when the goings good.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks007
I think this may be a signal that s**t's going to get real in the summer.

By the looks of things, Greece will most certainly default by summer or in summer, that'll give everything a jerk, other countries loan re-payments, unemployment still rising and more and more high street shops closing because they need to pay their lease then.

Quit when the goings good.

It is rumored and has been leaked that there are plans made with the FED/Wall Street/Big Euro banks that Greece will default on March 23rd 2012. Will it happen on March 23rd? I doubt it since it has been leaked and they will probably move the date a couple of days, though it's pretty evident Greece won't last a year (their 1 year bonds are now at 629.4% (pigbonds.info...), that's what you call unsustainable measures).

I made a second update to my OP

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
When I saw this thread I was pretty wowed. I was forwarded an article on a website called the galactic free press, belonging to the galactic federation of light, on the 10th of February, stating "there would be arrests and that some of these individuals are not elected officials within your governments, and there will be many of your world who may not recognize these powerbrokers and understand their vital roles in the agenda to oppress you, the people. I just find it interesting that they are saying arrests are going to happen at the top, the dark cabal, elites, and now we see all these powerbrokers resigning and we have no idea who is behind this yet this article was written 9 days ago saying this was going to take place...interesting anyway. Here is the link, soundofheart.org...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
When I saw this thread I was pretty wowed. I was forwarded an article on a website called the galactic free press, belonging to the galactic federation of light, on the 10th of February, stating "there would be arrests and that some of these individuals are not elected officials within your governments, and there will be many of your world who may not recognize these powerbrokers and understand their vital roles in the agenda to oppress you, the people. I just find it interesting that they are saying arrests are going to happen at the top, the dark cabal, elites, and now we see all these powerbrokers resigning and we have no idea who is behind this yet this article was written 9 days ago saying this was going to take place...interesting anyway. Here is the link, soundofheart.org...

Channelers of beings from the galactic federation, arcturian or sirian, they all speak of the dark cabal and the end of the dark cabal, along with wilock and fulford and farious other sources saying that stuff is happening right now,

The revolution will not be televised, its happening behind the scenes from any reporter or camera, until free press is reinstated without fear of reprisal, then we will start hearing some amazing things coming from the news. Its been silenced for too long. People have been silenced for too long.

We're tired of it, Just imagine the perpetrators of the fraudulent banking system being arrested and thrown in jail, and we should all do that. And it will eventually come to pass. I hope this year, im getting tired of everything, because everything is at the whim of the international corporations and banks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join