It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW DO I GET MY OLD ACCOUNT BACK???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
ARRGGHHH!!!!!

I went to log in last week and found out my account was hacked and i had to re-register as a new account...I absolutely hate it since i have literally thousands of posts....CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME???? I've tried sending a message through U2U and haven't received a response.....Please,please, oh please help me...Thanks....ARNOMANNN

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
mine was hacked too, but I didn't create a new account.

I just requested a new password.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ARNOMANNN64

It may cost you a lot. Maybe your first born. Or, that hoard of silver under the loose plank in your kitchen....

Seriously, request a new password. It was an issue with a lot of peeps a couple of weeks ago....

Des

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
SO's statement on the event:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Request a new password or contact a mod directly with help accessing your old account....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN64
ARRGGHHH!!!!!

I went to log in last week and found out my account was hacked and i had to re-register as a new account...I absolutely hate it since i have literally thousands of posts....CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME???? I've tried sending a message through U2U and haven't received a response.....Please,please, oh please help me...Thanks....ARNOMANNN

Try checking the email you used to sign up with. You should find a way to reset your password and if not, you will need to prove that the original email you used to sign up is yours.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The above suggestions are all wonderful and I will add that you can always use The Complaint and Suggestion online email

Then simply explain your dilemma and they will assist you in getting your original account back.

Johnny

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX CLOSING THREAD XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
edit on 2/20/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join