It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Babeu says allegations are FALSE but admits he is gay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I knew I could trust this guy, he is righteous for admitting he is gay and not trying to hide that!

Says the allegations are completely false but he is gay.

He also says he has zero power to deport anyone.

His supporters say 'this will change nothing' still support Babeu!
edit on 19-2-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

here is a video of babeu under pressure and i think he answers very well despite the many detractions by the host. This guy is a real hero in my book.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
interesting to see how people handle this (read:please respond to my thread or show where it has been oreviously posted). On one hand he is the meanest illegal immigration officer in the land (meaning he upholds the law) but now he is gay so will he get some liberal support? I hope so, this guy deserves respect, multiple assassination threats and now these allegations.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So the allegations were basically an illegal immigrant said Babeu blackmailed him ino having sex or get deported. Babeu says the allegations are false but admits he is gay.

www.theroot.com...

edit on 19-2-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
With having to be elected these sherrifs tour the media circus like there is no tomorrow and tackle the most popular infractions first and foremost. Funny how the situation changes when they are not dependent on the vote then its all like getthatthingoutofmyface.

new topics

top topics

join