The Mysterious Bottomless Hole in near Ellensburg, Washington

page: 2
22
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Before its news has a picture of it and it looks like an old water well with the bricks and all go look at it try throwing some poison in there and if people get sick and die we know it has a bottom lol




posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface
 


There's too many convenient twists in his story. He found some mysterious hole on his property? Government spooks confiscated it and covered it up so we could never know for sure.

What happened to the seal creature thingy? Didn't it jump back into the hole?


And the burning ice, didn't it bury itself deep into the ground?


Campfire stories indeed



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I heard every appearance of Mel live, he is a good storyteller, but when he claimed plants that grew near the hole could cure aids, and the part about the nazi gun found near the hole that made no sound I knew it was 100% bogus. The fact that no locals can locate it is proof that it likely never existed. I remember seeing a TV show supposedly find it, with concrete over it, paved by the government, but that was probably another story.



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i don't know about the follow up by a Red Elk...

all i recakll is the MEL guy that would not reveal the site


all along i figured that after a line was dropped... say 500 ft down... that the bottom of the hole was a water chute and the plumb line just got swept up in the water current...which Mel determined was a verticle descent instead of a horizontal travel event


who knows the underground water stream probably went for several miles...& Mel thought it was straight down... watta goof


Very smart... very, very smart

I have always thought the same thing about Devils hole in California, in that case the hole is filled with water from the top down but I assumed it's bottomlessness is a result of a current headed out in the direction of and probably draining into the Pacific



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I happen to know of a Bottomless Hole

My ex wife, no matter how much money I throw into her it just disappears.

Ba dum bump



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187
 

Despite my thinking it's a tall tale, OP, thanks for the terrific entertainment. It deserves an S&F



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I just thought this was a creepypasta some bored guy made up. Now I'm really interested!
Link to the creepypasta: Gates



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordnightstalker
I happen to know of a Bottomless Hole

My ex wife, no matter how much money I throw into her it just disappears.

Ba dum bump

This made my day. Thank you.



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Avalessa
 


Thanks for the link, provided some more background information on the 'Holes'.
There can't be just a few of these holes on this whole earth, you would think there would be tens if not hundreds of reports like this. But meh, cant see everything.



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There's 50 threads if you use search

Search "Mel's Hole"
edit on 21-2-2012 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i don't know about the follow up by a Red Elk...

all i recakll is the MEL guy that would not reveal the site


all along i figured that after a line was dropped... say 500 ft down... that the bottom of the hole was a water chute and the plumb line just got swept up in the water current...which Mel determined was a verticle descent instead of a horizontal travel event


who knows the underground water stream probably went for several miles...& Mel thought it was straight down... watta goof


Mell tied life savers candy on the end to see if they would disolve in water but they came up whole.



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
IF this hole did exist, I would go to see it ASAP.

Anyone else think it'd be interesting to jump down into it?
I'd do it if I had some terminal disease...



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveNoEvil
IF this hole did exist, I would go to see it ASAP.

Anyone else think it'd be interesting to jump down into it?
I'd do it if I had some terminal disease...


Hahah i'd be next to ya !
If it existed, and hopefully it does, i would love to be lowered into it.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
S&F, great reading. I also remember hereing this on the Art Bell show, but I truely dont remember much about it. Thanks for bringing it back up, I'm going to listen to the show clip now.



posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187
 


Obviously, it must have a bottom, or magma/other volcanic goodness would spew out of it. However, I would be very interested to know:
1. How deep it actually is.
2. How it formed.
3. If anything's in there.
4. How old it is.



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gu1tarJohn
 


no - the first question is - where is it ? that has never been answered - why ?



posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Gu1tarJohn
 


no - the first question is - where is it ? that has never been answered - why ?


This is true.



posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
omg underground aliens, no wonder why the gov closed it off! think about it. How else are they sneaking about.





top topics
 
22
<< 1   >>

log in

join