It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Guys! New Member, Long time Lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hello there, ATS.

I have been a lurker here for over 3 years, maybe longer. I've finally decided to sign up and start posting. I know a few members by post's that I truly respect, TrueAmerican, Phage and a few others. I would just like to say I love this site and I can get almost all the info I need here even before it hits the news. Good job guys!

As for my Introduction, My name is Jordan and I'm the type of person who cares less about money and more for respecting people and the planet. Through out my entire life I have thought of ways to help people out and usually not charging a dime for it. I'm not the smartest person in the world (rough child hood = lack of school) but I try to teach everything I know to people who are willing to learn. I think it's sad that we live in a time where Countries fight over resources that have been here before us, thousands die for nothing and the government is so big now I don't even think they know what there doing half the time due to almost everyone having there own Agenda. That's why I think it's time we start now to change it. Little by little I believe that we can inspire people to do GOOD things and learn to appreciate life. We worry so much about getting rich and don't realize that life doesn't last forever...at least not yet.

I'm in the process of creating a Website that will look at the finer things in life and give GOOD news (along with facts of space, earthquakes etc) and I'm really hoping to get a few dedicated members that are "experts" in the areas they post. I'm also planning on writing a book that gives real life facts of our current and ancient history along which I hope will be a guideline to future generations. Since this is only an Introduction Thread I will not post to much information about that, we will wait until I can make at thread.

Anyway, I'm glad to finally sign up and I look forward to actually being able to respond to posts now. Thanks!

-PoE
edit on 19-2-2012 by PeopleOfEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, lots here to read and comment on. Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PeopleOfEarth

Hi there Jordan,

Welcome to ATS!

I hope you enjoy it here and look forward to reading your posts.

Namaste

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. The more the better.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thanks guys! I would also like to add that throughout my life for some reason I have been able to "Feel" others emotions. I'm not claiming to be psychic in any way but others emotions seem to cling to me. If someone is being made fun of in the room I feel as though it's being done to me. I know this isn't any kind of gift as I can't look at someone and "know" what there thinking of feeling but I'm just mentioning this because I feel as though this is why I have not cared about money so much and I would much rather help other people. Call it being just a good person, or however you want put it but sometimes it can be a burden.

This and many other things I see going on around the world is what has inspired me to get this book going. I don't plan on being the only author. I am going to welcome everyone who has knowledge in the different happenings of the earth as well as early, mid and today's history. Shoot me a PM if your at all interested and if you need more info you can wait until I make my post about it.

When I was younger I also had many experiences with UFO's including one that I'm not sure what happened but I saw the white figure at the foot of my bed, was paralyzed and could not move or speak and also lost an hour of time in an instant. I've always wondered what happened. Was it an alien? Was it just sleep paralyses? I'm not sure and I don't think I'll ever know..at least not today anyway.

Thanks for all the responses again.

-Poe

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hi.. I'm the one that will give you your ATS presentation, please have a seat, kick off your shoes and enjoy the show (Johnny dims the lights and flicks on the overhead projector)

Welcome PeopleOfEarth

To save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache and frustration, please review the below....

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the 'topic' search words of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, so with that said...

Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret (ATS), the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure to act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentially spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

top topics

join