It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs filmed over airport in Tijuana, Mexico 16-Feb-2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

This footage of strange UFO activity was recorded in the night sky above General Abelardo L. Rodríguez International Airport, in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico on Thursday, 16th February 2012.

Well, welcome back to another weird UFO video of the day.

I found this one quite interesting because both UFO's dissipate into nothing. For anyone who cannot watch the video, There are two lights in the sky,
. moving towards each other, then pass and then one moves back towards the other and disappears. The other one then moves and disappears as well. It appears as if it is filmed over the city and no strobes are visible.

Well the interesting action to me is that the one appears to move back towards the other and has a 'tail' while it does so. Could this be sky divers?

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Interesting footage mate, video also posted in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I really think these UFO's are an Air Force toy.
I think it's in the family of giant triangles they fly around .
The lights on these triangles are irrelevant as far as trying to
figure out what shape it is IMO. I believe it to be a giant screen that can
project what's behind it (stars, clouds, blue sky whatever) to the bottom,
and can move the lights to whatever configuration the want.
Maybe even simulate a meteor's "falling" in the sky.
While I'm wildly speculating, there are probably different sizes
from small to models like the early Phoenix lights, said to be up to a mile wide?
If so, and it's ours, (USAF) I bet it's made out of a whole
lotta aerogel and graphene.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Good, Pred

Good Video.
S&F

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ay, frijoles! Interesting,

someone please DEBUNK,

pronto!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Maybe the thread title should say Planes filmed over airport.

I'm sorry but to me these are just planes waiting for their slot to land.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Another ridiculous and sad useless video brought to you from the same youtube superstar who brought you "UFO's eating chemtrails" and other total nonsense.

I don't know what's worse, that there are idiots on youtube who post this crap, or the fact there this subject is populated by and attracts the very folks who give total idiotic crap like this an audience.

Actually stuff like this is an excellent measuring stick to use if you want to get a true handle on the progress of this subject, lol...........

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
lots of people filming those things from different angles

strange and i dont think those are airplanes because if they were to be then it would be something normal and not interesting to so many people , and thats just my opinion .

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i cannot see why they cant be chinese lanterns

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

omg heineken.

the resemblance is amazing!

[/sarcasm]

no offence but these AREN'T chinese balloons.

i'll go with EnigmaAgent on this being airplanes.

watch the video fullscreen on 720p and watch the RIGHT object.

at several times during the clip it looks like there are navigational lights flashing.

it's either that or the UFO is melting.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent

Absolute tripe mate, planes aren't allowed to fly that close together and there ain't no flashing lights either. They ain't planes

edit on 19-2-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
seriuosly ppl...

think...

if this is all true..do you really believe that only these type of videos come forward? with all the media capturing devices out there??

only lightning spheres in the sky...thats all...for all those years

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
and in all videos the lights clearly appear as if running out of gas

who cannot see this im sorry...ur blind

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Another ridiculous and sad useless video brought to you from the same youtube superstar who brought you "UFO's eating chemtrails" and other total nonsense.

I don't know what's worse, that there are idiots on youtube who post this crap, or the fact there this subject is populated by and attracts the very folks who give total idiotic crap like this an audience.

Actually stuff like this is an excellent measuring stick to use if you want to get a true handle on the progress of this subject, lol...........

I couldn't agree more.

Perhaps, just perhaps, we might see some actual credible footage one of these days ? I really hope so.. honestly, I really do.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Perhaps you want incredible footage not crredible....
One can set the bar too high as well for this stuff...
This debunking fever that gets rolling right on top of inexperienced posters sometimes can be very counter productive...
Sure we get hoaxed from time to time, but at least we have a civil investigation going instead of a viscious castigation...whih helps nothing really....
Id like to see these demanding types do any better when their time comes to stand behind the camera when theres mind blowing things going on out there.....
We do have lots of day/night/inbetween time shots and clear pictures to look at too, but its so funny when the really clear shots like gulf breeze or other ones siimilar get shown inevitably they are called fakes because they are too clear.....so its a set up when they are clear shots and intelligible garbage when its hard to make out the pics...what will it take people?
Some of us have footage we wuldnt show anyone for the fact it would be too much BS.....
Whats really called for?
100%skywatch cameras 24/7 it could be done over the net with private citizens providing the cameras like they do now for street scenes etc....
wouldnt cost hardly a nickle for the eyes.....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
lots of people filming those things from different angles
strange and i dont think those are airplanes because if they were to be then it would be something normal and not interesting to so many people , and thats just my opinion .

Remember its mexico a string of balloons gets attention

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent

Absolute tripe mate, planes aren't allowed to fly that close together and there ain't no flashing lights either. They ain't planes

edit on 19-2-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

You do see lights flashing but its faint what about 2 helicopters rather than planes thats what I thought of first.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

that 5th one down is crazy looks like 2 fireballs just floatin around... and the other ones with the lights circling around do not look like airplanes.. The first video (OP) looks like maybe one a airplane but their too close together.. Good videos tho
edit on 20-2-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join