It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS over Homestead (FL)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Looks like the Golden Knights parachutes case---------> Lights Over El Paso, TX

Is any of our fellow ATS members living in Homestead?

edit on 19-2-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It somehow looks like its following the cam.. Could be the car bumping, though

edit on 19-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Disclaimer *- I'm not a "UFO" "aliens" "I believe" type of person but this was intense -* I saw this on my way to work this morning in Homestead Florida. It was a huge fireball at first that broke up into smaller pieces. I thought it was a huge comet or a piece of the space station.
They were coming down hard and fast and then they just stopped in mid air and started hovering back and forth slowly in curved S like movements. They then just disappeared.
They were very similar to the el paso UFO sightings. www.youtube.com... I know this cause I looked it up after the fact. I have never been into alien ufo sightings. If anyone saw this this morning hit up the comments. It left me shaken for a bit.
I USE CUSS WORDS IN THIS VIDEO SO WATCH FOR LITTLE EARS.

Original video from original Youtube User "Tubeding":

And the comment from "ufoguy1962":

That's the US Army Golden Kinghts skydiving team. They train in Homestead every year and every year, at exactly this time, their night jumps show up on youtube as "ufo's." Training is Jan. 16 to Mar.10. From armygk(dot)com ... "The Team will be conducting jump operations Monday - Friday on Homestead ARB. Winter training is time for the Team to integrate the new Teammates and to hone our skills in daily jump operations. Teams will make 5-10 jumps per day per person."

Solved?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

That's the US Army Golden Kinghts skydiving team. They train in Homestead every year and every year, at exactly this time, their night jumps show up on youtube as "ufo's." Training is Jan. 16 to Mar.10. From armygk(dot)com ... "The Team will be conducting jump operations Monday - Friday on Homestead ARB. Winter training is time for the Team to integrate the new Teammates and to hone our skills in daily jump operations. Teams will make 5-10 jumps per day per person."

In that kind of formation? Stationary and fully lit?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The lights are falling or floating, they're not flying, so not really a UFO and certainly not an alien craft or anything fun like that.

Kinda a similar effect to flares.

Edit: The skydiving suggestion seems pretty likely, actually. It matches what we are seeing, and the dates and location are correct. Not definitely solved but more than likely so, in my opinion.
edit on 19-2-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
In that kind of formation? Stationary and fully lit?

There is nothing odd about the formation, and they're not stationary. I thought that on first watch, but watch again, they're moving downwards and slightly side to side, exactly as you'd expect from skydivers. They're most definitely falling. The movement of the camera, and the vehicle, and the fact that they're far away gives the illusion they're staying still, but no.
edit on 19-2-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Another video with it zoomed in.

Oh WARNING bad language...

Cool stuff, whether earthly or not. I would be amazed and think they were UFO's if I was the one that saw them in the sky.

Pred...
edit on 19-2-2012 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join