It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

--TOP SECRET-- Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS

INTRODUCTION
This manuscript was delivered to our offices by an unknown person. We did not steal the document, nor are we involved with any theft from the United States Government, and we did not get the document by way of any dishonest methods. We feel that we are not endangering the “National Security” by reproducing this document, quite the contrary; it has been authenticated and we feel that we are not only within our rights to publish it, but morally bound to do so.
Regarding the training manual, you may have detected that we had to block out the marginal notes made by the selectees at the C.I.A. Training Center, but I can assure you that the manual is authentic, and was printed for the purpose of introducing the selectee to the conspiracy. It has been authenticated by four different technical writers for Military Intelligence, one just recently retired who wants very much to have this manual distributed though out the world, and one who is still employed as an Electronics Engineer by the Federal Government, and has access to the entire series of Training Manuals.

www.pacinlaw.org...

WW3, this war we are fighting now and have been for more years then you can imagine.
Will the people ever wake up to the truth? Will YOU?

edit on 2/20/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You say this was reprinted from "virgin" into a PDF?

If this is supposedly a TS document from the government the Format is completely wrong for a TS document. Even the language in the document is questionable, sounds more like a rant than a professionally written document.

Beside the idea of social warfare and the sold called "silent weapons" in this document are far from being new ideas.

I am calling bullshift on your source of this document.

There is already a thread that mentions this doccument on ATS here ATS thread

Looks to be a document, with a author named: Hartford Van Dyke
edit on 19-2-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Well we all figured as much. Now will Americans do something about it?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Nobody who has ever held any sort of clearance or even have just read any govenment document would for one second call that collection of nonsense authentic. Man that was terrible. People are not even trying anymore.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Its from 1979, its nothing new but thought some might enjoy it found it in my old doc folder remember its 30 years old when reading it and all things change especial when it comes to formats and writing styles.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Not even read the link
But bingo

EDIT I can't view it on my system but my statement stands
edit on 19-2-2012 by Neocrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

This is from William Coopers book "Behold a Pale Horse" from some time back it does appear to be accurate in many ways.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Looks to me (only on pg6 of doc) that this is the weapon involved in the housing market which as we know slowed by 2006 and collapsed our economy august 2008 And still it kills, life investments 401K's putting people in fear of loosing what they have is a big weapon. Put their existence dependent on government and domination happens. Ones own home becomes a FEMA camp.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." by Thomas Jefferson

are we not there?
edit on 20-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, wasn't the original tale something along the lines of "he found it either in a copy room or in some old stacks at the library"? Don't have my copy of Behold a Pale Horse handy....but yeah, even if this is pure Bravo Sierra, it is still worth reading, worth contemplating, as it certainly seems to mirror the way things have been going....

top topics

join