It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran trains 3,000 Female Ninja Assassins!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Watch out guys! Brace yourself for this one! I think we should really take this threat serious! This is more serious then any nuclear bomb going off, these are real time ninjas! Iran has been training these assassins in case they should ever be called on to combat Western armies!

Has the Supreme Leader of Iran, Ayatollah Khamenei been watching a little too much James Bond?

Is the first Supreme Leader of Iran really dead? Or was it Sean Connery incognito all along?

edit on 19-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Thats Hot!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
That is hilarious!

Thanks for the laugh...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Supreme crackpot leader.does he really think he has a chance in hell against America? lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Well if you are going to be attacked, I guess this is the way to go, Ninja style.

Check out this army, The Chinese Womens Army.

They outnumber the entire US population, and these girls look serious.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Martial Arts is wonderful for mind/body/spirit balancing and strengthening. Everyone should be learning the martial arts.

In America, I'm willing to wager that there are more women in the military and law enforcement than the ranks of Iranian female martial artists. Then we can start counting American females taking martial arts, kick boxing, and self-defense courses.

I think American women are the scariest of them all!

Peace

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Nice try, but fail. It's a private school teaching self-defence. Which I suppose could include defending themselves against American soldiers, but that is not the intent of the school.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join