It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Over the last couple years I have opened my mind to a lot of Illuminati theories. I sometimes find myself keeping an eye open for the all seeing eye and other Illuminati symbols. We find these symbols all over media, throughout television, music artist, celebrities, presidents, and the streets of Washington.

One of the favorites is Lady Gaga. We always jump to "Lady Gaga is Illuminati puppet!" and basically dismiss the art of her music to be satanic. Through my eyes she has became the front line of the illuminati and their evilllll plannn just because of her only showing one eye throughout her music videos, and a couple of mis-understood music videos.

When someone is speaking against the government, becoming a celebrity himself just by writing conspiracy theories, they are not affiliated with the Illuminati. Why? because all of us look forward to his videos and his ideals about the government and their plans with society. He is like one of us, a conspiracy theorist. Does this mean Alex Jones can be trusted.

As for me, I trust no one.

If you go to Alex Jones official YouTube channel (www.youtube.com...) on the front page it displays his own eye, just his one eye and infront of his sunglasses is a skull which looks like to be destruction of the earth. Am I the only one that notices this?

And his video, (www.youtube.com...) Amerika: Land Of The Snitch, clearly has the all seeing eye on the chalk board behind the coffee shop.

Also read this: adventofdeception.com...

After being apart of ATS for a couple years I have noticed there are way to many possibilities for us to really know whats going on around us. I just wish that if we are going to bash one, you should bash on the other too. They might as well both be apart of the Illuminati. Everyone we "watch" probably is apart of the Illuminati. Who knows?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
That picture he has is taken from the movie They Live. John carpenter and is a great film.
As for alex jones, well he is to me a 50/50 man. take from him what you will

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I cannot say %100 because their is very little proof but I am %99.9 sure he is a insider. I have listened to show for 2 years straight, the whole 4hrs and hear him flip flopping allot and getting caught up in lies. Some one that claims to speak the truth but then flip flops and lies is should not be trusted. I remember him once talking about bill cooper, saying bill woke him up. Then a couple months latter he goes out and calls bill crazy. At the time I was listening to him I was all ways in a fearful and angry state of mind, all ways starting arguments as if I was trolling "in the name of truth". I have heard him block callers when they start to talk of topics he does not want to get out such as Zionism. He has had the Austin police chief on his show supporting him and saying he is a good guy. Austin has allot of police brutality that never has justice brought to it because the chief dose not fire the ass holes. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS BROAD CAST HAS SYMBOLISM. If you look at the board behind him their is all ways a eye figure. Some times it just a abstract screen saver type background and some times its in logo's ect... Just go to his site www.infowars.com... and look at the top left hand corner. The prison planet logo is a all seeing eye.

But lets not get this twisted. What do these symbols really mean? They go back along ways, way before this new world order. They have been said to give information to the subconscious. Take for example the ying and yang sigh, witch clearly represents balance. The universe speaks to us in images. I do not think they are put on corporations just to tell you who they associate with they help give them power. I just got done watching a good lecture on the topic hear is the link.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The illuminati is a very frustrating topic I find, but I love it!

The thing that makes it so hard is that, anyone could be in the illuminati and you wouldn't know. There is probably someone in nearly every country who belongs to the illuminati. Just keep following him like I have been and try found out the sort of people he affiliates with. Just simple things like that. Don't dive in straight away, from my experience. Look at his back ground and history anything that's relevant.

I assume you have done so already though

Good luck my friend

TMN

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'm also 50/50 on AJ, been listening to him here and there for a little over a year now. I do find his personality a little undesirable, with that being said I try to give him a fair shake but something about him just doesn't sit well with me. He seems to fearmonger too much under this veil of peoples best intentions. Prime example is the y2k show. Maybe I'm biased because William Cooper introduced me to this genre, but then again he's no longer with us and I think that says a lot about how much of a threat he was. With how much noise Alex Jones makes it is my opinion he is not considered a threat or he is in on the ruse. You don't make as much noise as he has for as long as he has without being untouched. Simple arrests do not count towards being touched.
edit on 20-2-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

While im not entirely sure about Lady Gaga being the "frontrunner" of the Illuminati, I feel like they do have some sort of influence on her.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

lol, he has his ups and downs.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
AJ doesnt seem smart enough to digest all of the reading that he must do in preparation for his show. I am pretty sure that he has staff people who do a lot of the work for him (present briefings on news items, etc). Also, and somewhat related, is that he has an attitude of a "redneck" who is looking for a fight....he just doesnt come across as an erudite individual. Altho AJ did not graduate a major university his dad was affiliated with the University of Texas I believe which has reputation for being pro-eugenics. And I have heard the stories of the Bill Cooper incident and deflecting criticism of Zionism etc. He has been rude to callers whom he does not want to hear their topic or issue discussed. And why isnt he wealthy for having such a large following on his radio show? My spidey sense says to be careful of what you say if you call in and all of the listeners' isp addresses are probably being recorder to check against other data bases. Still, I like to listen to his show once in a while for a combination of education on the issues and entertainment on the delivery.
edit on 20-2-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I watched They Live a few weeks ago, pretty crazy movie. The last scene cracked me up
Forget Alex Jones and check out cuttingthroughthematrix . com with Alan Watt. He has 45 minute radio shows Monday-Friday and theyre much more informative than Infowars.
edit on 21-2-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Do as AJ says an research all he says, or read the articles on infowars.com. The vast majority of both are misleading/misunderstanding/ or just outright false conclusions. I think he has got to be one of the dumbest people on the radio. Or maybe it is all an act...and then I have to say big credit for playing a borderline paranoid schizophrenic with about a 70 IQ. That being said I am not a big fan of the idea that whatever PTB there are, they use performance artists to send out their messages or symbols. If they in fact do show their dominance I believe it would be more in buildings, symbols for big companies, etc. I find it a little bit laughable that if the global elite are that powerful they would align themselves with your average celebrity, who gets by much more so on looks than brains and is likely to be a distant memory with one bad movie or cd

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Roundtree

I would think if anything lady gaga is some sort of mk-ultra experiment. Or hell probably most of are celebritys could be.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I don't believe Alex is part of the big conspiracy that he usually speaks against. I do believe that he is controversial and you should listen to him carefully, because while he's speaking against conspiracies and cover-ups, he is a human being who has a lot of people's attention, who has the power to preach whatever he wants to preach.

Although, I will say that I whole heartedly believe that he's driven against the NWO. He's very passionate about all his topics, and even goes as far as to upload videos from his laptop's webcam in his living room when he learns a new fact or topic he wants to share.

Listen to him carefully, like everything, but don't label him Illuminati because of a couple of symbols.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I've been listening to Jones coming up on a year pretty soon. At first I was all gung-ho with him and avidly "believed" a lot of what he had to say. He seemed pretty genuine and definitely had a passion for speaking out against corruption and the NWO.

However, as time has progressed I've reigned in my enthusiasm for him. I still listen and still think he has some interesting things to say, but perhaps I listen with a more cautious ear. The reason for this was due to a story he mentioned during his show last year about some lady who had been arrested for having a garden in her yard.

Alex jumped all over this and made it out to seem like the police were trampling over her rights to have a garden, and he used this event as "proof" that the Government was muscling in on everyday citizens by oppressing them and forbidding them to maintain a private garden, etc.

I brought this up to my best-friend and got into a little argument (remember this is back when I wholeheartedly took what Alex said completely at face value). Well, you know how Alex always encourages his listeners to validate his claims? That's exactly what my friend did and he ended up finding out the whole story including the part that Alex "conveniently" left out, much to my chagrin.

It so happened that the police were in the right to arrest this woman because she was in violation of city code or something that prohibits gardens in the city. She essentially broke the law and that's the reason she was arrested; she wasn't some innocent woman minding her business doing nothing wrong as Alex had presented it to his listening audience. She was in the wrong 100%, but that wouldn't have supported his argument.

Yet Alex used this as evidence that people are not allowed to cultivate gardens at all...which is not true. The woman was within the city limits and there was a code that prevented people from having gardens which she broke. That's it. No grand conspiracy.

So after I had that "awakening" it helped tone myself down with what he has to say. And it's funny, but someone above mentioned they would get angry after listening to him and that's exactly what was happening to me as well sometimes after listening.

I don't believe he is part of the Illuminati simply because of some symbols. Let's not make the mistake of reading too much into any one thing; not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
He does know so much more than he should and seems to be promoting fear and making things up at times all the while trying to make a profit off of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

The posts of this forum have helped me too. Even when subjects are not of my interest, knowledge has been valid.

Médico: Autor do blog Jogos de Médico

top topics

join