It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unleashed: 64: Music to Conspire to. Our show, YOUR music. Two hours of it! Join us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Join the off topic Unleashed online sister show of ATS Live

Join Baz and Amy and and take the weight off your feet to listen to "Music to Conspire to...", comprising of two hours of off-topic music, musings, a bit of a laugh wrapped in the best in Unsigned bands and Podsafe music, plus anything else we can think of!!!

We're showcasing YOUR music, so if you are in a band, or you are a solo performer we want to hear from YOU. U2U Neformore or Ayana for details of how to get played on the show.

We go Live from 3pmEST/NoonPST (USA)/8pmGMT (UK)/7am ACDT (Aus)

Music to Conspire To is the perfect accompaniment to your end of the weekend unwind - or being restrained and psychologically evaluated, abducted by aliens or renditioned to a secret CIA facility - So put your feet up by the fire and let us keep you warm!,

Remember, Its not just a music show, its in your brain...

If you have a request, or want to celebrate someones birthday, or just want a shout out to your peeps Then come into the chat room and let us know, drop it in the thread below or...

CALL us.

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependent on your call package

Callers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show for the interactive experience!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hi, I'm not sure how to contact you about perhaps putting one of my songs on your show?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlesIAm

See your messages

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Thanx
I did as you said

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
i have a rap song of mine, would i be able to get it played on the show would mean alot to me also i have some music with no vocals on it.
it is music to conspire to my songs about me living after shtf

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
here is my band SURAHOOLIES check us out at
www.reverbnation.com...

the tune 'Skull and Bones " is just what your looking for... its a large catalog (84 tunes as of now) and i think some great stuff to be heard .. please check it out.... i have no idea how to pm someone,

Pain

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
My song's name is "Freedom of". It's Electro/Trance. Ive emailed the mp3 file, here is a YouTube link
. I have some more songs but only this one is uploaded.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Forgot to add the link.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join