It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul VS MSM... the man attracts technical difficulties !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It does not matter anyway...they already know who is going to be president. They may as well just announce it already and save us from all of the Bulls**t for the next nine months.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If Ron got a vote for everytime there was a clitch he would be president!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It's no coincidence!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
Yeah its an accident, just like CNN and FOX will accidentally delete any pro paul comment from every article on their site, been there done it,,tried last night....try it yourself,,they wont keep it up in the comment section.

Someone out there could easily code up a script to re-post comments to all articles on CNN/FOX once they're removed and alter the text once they stop showing up (filtered). Can even have all comments from the first one unique but look the same to bypass any word filters.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It is Treason!
edit on 20-2-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
lol

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on Wed Feb 29 2012 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
lol Hey just a question folks. Isnt every news agency propaganda? Or are you guys selective on which agencys you call propagandized? I dont think they arent propaganda, but I certainly dont labor under the delusion everything out of the MSM's mouth is a lie. Lets be realistic here and not say absurd things.

I would challenge your point of view as it is very discriminating against some news agencies.

Here are two definitions for you
prop·a·gan·da/ˌpräpəˈgandə/ Noun:
1 Information, esp. of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
2 The dissemination of such information as a political strategy.

main·stream/ˈmānˌstrēm/ Noun:
1 The ideas, attitudes, or activities that are regarded as normal or conventional; the dominant trend in opinion, fashion, or the arts

If you consider the fact that alternative media is not mainstream, then not all media agencies are spreading propaganda; furthermore, if a mainstream outlet was to air abnormal or not so dominant trends and news, then they would not longer be considered "mainstream".

and to answer an earlier question of yours "where do you get your news", I say ANYWHERE other than the billion dollar profit media outlets provided by cable companies, satellite companies. When money talks, then money talk is all you will ever hear. there are commercials, then there are news (commercials in disguise). sell sell sell

Take your head out of the ice fishing hole. you sound either depressed and hopeless, or highly biased.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod

Originally posted by theBigToe
lol Hey just a question folks. Isnt every news agency propaganda? Or are you guys selective on which agencys you call propagandized? I dont think they arent propaganda, but I certainly dont labor under the delusion everything out of the MSM's mouth is a lie. Lets be realistic here and not say absurd things.

I would challenge your point of view as it is very discriminating against some news agencies.

Here are two definitions for you
prop·a·gan·da/ˌpräpəˈgandə/ Noun:
1 Information, esp. of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
2 The dissemination of such information as a political strategy.

main·stream/ˈmānˌstrēm/ Noun:
1 The ideas, attitudes, or activities that are regarded as normal or conventional; the dominant trend in opinion, fashion, or the arts

If you consider the fact that alternative media is not mainstream, then not all media agencies are spreading propaganda; furthermore, if a mainstream outlet was to air abnormal or not so dominant trends and news, then they would not longer be considered "mainstream".

and to answer an earlier question of yours "where do you get your news", I say ANYWHERE other than the billion dollar profit media outlets provided by cable companies, satellite companies. When money talks, then money talk is all you will ever hear. there are commercials, then there are news (commercials in disguise). sell sell sell

Take your head out of the ice fishing hole. you sound either depressed and hopeless, or highly biased.

and you sound like youre trying to make the biggest bs copout answer in history

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join