It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul VS MSM... the man attracts technical difficulties !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This video shows a string of technical difficulties with broadcast systems of the MSM. Watch and laugh. It is absolutely ludicrous. When you can see a glitch, once in a while, it's a "technical difficulty". More frequently, it is sabotage, and watching this video... it is clear BS.... and IMO, it is treason!

Titled " Ron Paul's Media Technical Issues Censorship - Mockingbird "

edit on 19-2-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yep, No conspiricy here. Guess Ron Pauls personal energy field is so full of integrity that MSM,s equipment can't handle it and just bugs... hardy har har

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

Especially considering that most recording equipment is DIGITAL. so the background "noise" and fizzing and skewing is blatantly fake

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

I'll admit, still a bit on the fence about Ron Paul.....but, there is certainly (well, most probably) little doubt that the "Machine" of the GOP, and the RNC, and every other misygonistic-hypocritical-goose-stepping arm of the "Republican" far right-wing "christian conservative" sub-set are trying very, very hard to skew the "system".....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

#HONESTMISTAKE

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Glargod

I'll admit, still a bit on the fence about Ron Paul.....but, there is certainly (well, most probably) little doubt that the "Machine" of the GOP, and the RNC, and every other misygonistic-hypocritical-goose-stepping arm of the "Republican" far right-wing "christian conservative" sub-set are trying very, very hard to skew the "system".....

It is hard to get off the fence when you're not given all the available info or when given disinfo.

I'm from Canada, so really I don't have a fence to sit on Per Se, but If I had a ballot, Ron would have it

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

To her credit, Rachel Maddow did cover the Maine caucus story, and the vote fraud there.

Fox "news" are by far.....FAR.....the most egregious at this 'censoring' of Paul.....but of course, we know why (HInt:....Roger Ailes).

I had a thought....may seem off-topic, but bear with me, and carry it forward (hopefully?):

Over many decades in American politics there have been what were considered, by media and even the populace as "fringe" candidates.....in the late 1960s, it began with comedian Pat Paulsen....who was, possibly, one of the first to "spoof" the whole process....(Man, if he were alive today!!!)

Pat Paulsen

He continued the "bit" up until 1992!!!

Anyone of a certain age may recall his dead-pan humor style:

Well...back to the topic (told you, bear with me...)...

The "Powers" of the "Higher Ups" are treating Ron Paul as if he were a nobody, a comedian.....and they DO NOT give him the proper respect as a sitting United States Senator!!

I don't care if you disagree with him/her...he/she still deserves respect.

Unlike THIS photo.....where a sitting President, and the Office it represents, usually deserving of a measure of respect, is subjected to:

ETA...caption for above photo, it is the current, at the time, Arizona Governor Jan Brewer [R] meeting President Obama on the ramp as he exits Air Force One. Reference: AZ Gov. Jan Brewer Sinks to New Low...

There is "respect" for all Public Offices....it is protocol. In public. (Comedic satire, that's a WHOLE other thing....it is about the PUBLIC encounters....)....

What happens behind closed doors? Well, that's private, and off the record, off "protocol". Simple courtesy and respect, and dignity.

It matters.

edit on Sun 19 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Good video, and I especially liked the Operation Mockingbird clips

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yeah its an accident, just like CNN and FOX will accidentally delete any pro paul comment from every article on their site, been there done it,,tried last night....try it yourself,,they wont keep it up in the comment section.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

One quick edit, and not to nit pick, but Ron Paul is a sitting US Representative...not a senator. Just wanted to say so, but all that you offered was well said and I thank you...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This video is very telling of how the media controls the populus.
Anyone with half a brain cell can see he is being blacklisted.

"They" don't want his views in office.
"They" don't want his ideas to become mainstream.
That's why "they" label his followers like occultists or slanderized low-lifes.
By "they" I mean all those who are ignoring him or making technical difficulties happen.
By "they" I mean all those who oppose true liberty and love financial slavery, the MIC, etc...
I don't believe you can find this kind of blatant actions towards any other candidate in history.
I'd like to be proven wrong on that.

To this day, it baffles me to hear anyone talk bad about the guy.
I am also surprised on how many people still don't know who he is. (that is troubling)
He is the most consistant congressman in office. Period.
If we truly have a choice in this God-forsaken country, it is Dr. Paul.
There is no other better candidate.

America, you had better get off your high horse.
We can't keep living a lie.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Great thread OP,... The more people realize they are being manipulated, the more the spell will break.

Stop watching the MSM And you are ahead of the game...

Go Ron Paul!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Especially liked the bit with the Army Cpl talking truth about nitpicking war with Iran and Israel being able to defend itself. I wonder whatever happened to that guy?

Anyway another good RP vid.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

People should do what I have done. Unplugged from what they call but is not MSM. They are nothing but a propaganda machine spouting out lies and manufactured tripe. Why does anyone subject themselves to it. They must enjoy being lied to and made suckers of. They think the people are mass stupid worthless bottom feeders. All the general public who are determined to get sucked into their bs it simply proving they are right. How much more will it take to get out of their trance?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by Glargod

People should do what I have done. Unplugged from what they call but is not MSM. They are nothing but a propaganda machine spouting out lies and manufactured tripe. Why does anyone subject themselves to it. They must enjoy being lied to and made suckers of. They think the people are mass stupid worthless bottom feeders. All the general public who are determined to get sucked into their bs it simply proving they are right. How much more will it take to get out of their trance?

Isnt everything the MSM?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Least amount of airtime, most amount of technical difficulties. What a coincidence...not!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Yet another superb video that should go viral. Not that is the answer to the worlds problems, but that the MSM is effective source of the worlds ills. So obvious, it makes you laugh. Kinda reminds me of the 9/11 OS.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You see the media has an "honesty filter" and when too much gets through it jams their buffers for a short time.
This can be combatted with liberal amounts of changing the channel, or even better just turning the hypnotoad off.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
lol Hey just a question folks. Isnt every news agency propaganda? Or are you guys selective on which agencys you call propagandized? I dont think they arent propaganda, but I certainly dont labor under the delusion everything out of the MSM's mouth is a lie. Lets be realistic here and not say absurd things.

When the MSM told me id have a heart attack from eating too much sugar, were they lying about that too?
More fear mongering maybe?

BTW if you say Al Jazeera, the mouthpiece of terrorists like Al Quaeda, then im just going to laugh your response off.

So where do you get your news?

Taking peoples 'word' that things happen?

Some of you dont make any real sense and need to stop seeing a conspiracy behind EVERY corner.
edit on 20-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Its nice to know that you guys can answer these simple questions.

The link to Democracy, Communism, and Islamism in my sig also proved it to me that the majority of you are only out to kick dirt at the U.S. and its allies, and dont care about coming up with any kind of solution. You vote for Ron Paul because he also likes to kick dirt at the U.S., and offers very little to a realistic solution.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join