It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Pauls choice for Vice president revealed?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Ron Paul has no chance to be President, also 90% have not voted for him so neither have I.

Ron Paul is a psychopath he wants all gays to die! 2012.talkingpointsmemo.com...

You are clearly misinformed, he does not want all gays to die. And even if he did, it wouldn't be implemented because he would leave decisions like this up to the states. In other words Paul doesn't impose his own beliefs on others. This is in contrast with Obama, Romney, and Santorum especially. Also, I think spreading lies is against the T&C somewhere.
edit on 2/20/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

Ron Paul wants gays to die, it is on the Huffington Post a well known news site. www.huffingtonpost.com...

Ron Paul is a psychopath Christian he doesn't believe in evolution either, proof

Ron Paul making a racist remark, proof

Ron Paul wants it it illegal to be gay, proof

edit on 20-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

From your own link

Link

Reached by phone, Kayser confirmed to TPM that he believed in reinstating Biblical punishments for homosexuals — including the death penalty — even if he didn’t see much hope for it happening anytime soon. While he said he and Paul disagree on gay rights, noting that Paul recently voted for repealing Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, he supported the campaign because he believed Paul’s federalist take on the Constitution would allow states more latitude to implement fundamentalist law. Especially since under Kayser’s own interpretation of the Constitution there is no separation of Church and State

Kayser is the one who made the statements about gays. Not Ron Paul and in the quote above Kayser states that he and Ron disagree about gay rights.

Try reading the article and not just the headline. It would seem to be the more intelligent thing to do, no?
edit on 20-2-2012 by ThirdRock69 because: (no reason given)

From your other link

Link

Paul has had one of the more pro-gay rights records among Republicans in Congress. He voted against the Federal Marriage Amendment and for the repeal of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy barring gays and lesbians from serving openly in the military. However, he still supports the Defense of Marriage Act, which bars the federal government from recognizing same-sex marriages and allows states not to recognize other states' same-sex marriages. "Like the majority of Iowans, I believe that marriage is between one man and one woman and must be protected," he said in February.

Gay rights activist and author Dan Savage recently defended Paul. "And Ron may not like gay people, and may not want to hang out with us or use our toilets, but he's content to leave us the f*** alone and recognizes that gay citizens are entitled to the same rights as all other citizens," he said in Slate. "[Rick] Santorum, on the other hand, believes that his bigotry must be given the force of law. That's an important difference."

Did you even read the articles you're posting? They're about Phillip Kayser and the articles contradict your statements about Ron Paul.

What proof ? Your attempts at character assassination and video embedding = FAIL

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

I agree that some of Dr. Pauls ideas need some work before they can be carried out in reality, but I would chooce someone who want real changes compared to the current status quo world order agenda.

NATO is now a puppet for the elite, it's not doing what it is supposed to do, which is to protect the NATO countries (against USSR originaly). Instead NATO is used in aggresion "wars" around the world, in some of these places intervention may be the correct choice but it's not NATOs job!

I agree with Paul that this behavior creates new potential terrorists who might want to hit back inside the NATO countries. How is creating new terrorists protecting us?

If the UN was'nt as corrupt as it is, it would be a job for UN to decide when the genocide in some area is enough for interventions not NATO. In that case it would be the souvereign countries who should decide if they would act or not not NATO!....I think You get my personal point of view by now

I'm one of those NATO allies you mention, I live in Denmark and I would be "happy" to assist any NATO country if they were attacked, but I'm still opposed to NATOs intervention outside the NATO countries. The only time that would be acceptable is if/when a none-NATO country attacks one of us. I have to add that we got to be careful not blaming entire countries for the attacks done by individuals.

Because of the fact that NATO work outside it's jurisdiction we have to concider it's current legitimacy.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

Hi ThirdRock,

I did a bit of researching for you and I think this may give you a good start to some answers you are looking for.

en.wikipedia.org...

That will give you a brief rudown on the why & how but I dug a little deeper and found the bill Ron actually introuduced to congress. You can read that here:

H.R.1146 -- American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2009

The bill doesnt really outline how the US would smooth this down with this allies but hey I think Ron will be looking to change the monetary system first which I think would naturally lead to big world changes anyway including probably the end of the UN. Just for further info here are some videos of Ron talking about the UN.

edit on 20-2-2012 by TankWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
How are we still talking about this like it is real? He isn't winning anything. I mean, everyone knew from the beginning that this was the way it was going to go, so it was always delusional, but now that it is an absolute fact that there is no possibility that he can possibly win, it is incredibly frightening that people are still talking about all of this like it's real.

Doesn't it all seem slightly mentally ill, to keep going on like this, when we all know it is not going to happen? I am not sure how else to phrase what is happening on truth forums/radio/etc. It is indicative of severe psychological instability, going on like this.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Read you'r own article dude

He does not want all gays to die, but he will give power back to the states, if you live in a state insane enough to demand death for gays, you should vote for someone else on statelevel.

Some of the other candidates is quiet fringe too.
Santorum believe you should concider rape a blessing and Gingrich suggested marihuanna laws that would call for he's own deathpenalty! (bending their words a little...but this is way more crazy than anything Paul suggested)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Ron Paul has no chance to be President, also 90% have not voted for him so neither have I.

Ron Paul is a psychopath he wants all gays to die! 2012.talkingpointsmemo.com...

You are clearly misinformed, he does not want all gays to die. And even if he did, it wouldn't be implemented because he would leave decisions like this up to the states. In other words Paul doesn't impose his own beliefs on others. This is in contrast with Obama, Romney, and Santorum especially. Also, I think spreading lies is against the T&C somewhere.
edit on 2/20/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

Ron Paul wants gays to die, it is on the Huffington Post a well known news site. www.huffingtonpost.com...

Ron Paul is a psychopath Christian he doesn't believe in evolution either, proof

Ron Paul making a racist remark, proof

You can't even structure a post properly, let alone an intelligent argument. The poster below you already invalidated you. Time to move on.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by andreoutlaw

How are we still talking about this like it is real? He isn't winning anything.

I think we all can agree that Ron Paul probably won't win the Republican nomination. I think his strategy right now is to gain more recognition and support for his campaign by using the republican platform. He will then probably decide to run as an Independent candidate.

That seems more likely to me. I also see that the time is right for an Independent candidate to step forward and go against the current two party system. I think the political atmosphere is finally ripe for the possibility of an Independent actually being able to win an election.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TankWolf

Thank you for the lnfo you provided in the videos and links.

Let's face it though. the UN is not our biggest threat to the constitution. It's a bought and paid for corrupt congress. Which would still go about trying to dismantle our freedoms and removing the rights of the citizens.

Even if Ron Paul were successful in gaining a different status for the USA in the UN. He would still have his hands tied by the actions that congress can and would take against him and his ideas for the future of our nation.

He can try to remove the amount of influence NATO and the UN have on the USA. But he can not remove the power and influence that congress has. The Globalist in congress are the ones we need to worry about first.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

It seems more likely he'll do what he did last time - drop out and take your money and run. Just like Ross Perot did, when everyone was praising him as the savior.

None of this is real. It just isn't. And you people should all know better. This is a child's fantasy, all of this political nonsense.

Here:

realitysituation.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by andreoutlaw
How are we still talking about this like it is real? He isn't winning anything. I mean, everyone knew from the beginning that this was the way it was going to go, so it was always delusional, but now that it is an absolute fact that there is no possibility that he can possibly win, it is incredibly frightening that people are still talking about all of this like it's real.

Doesn't it all seem slightly mentally ill, to keep going on like this, when we all know it is not going to happen? I am not sure how else to phrase what is happening on truth forums/radio/etc. It is indicative of severe psychological instability, going on like this.

What the hell are you talking about? Is there some machine somewhere constantly spitting out posts on ATS? This sounds so much like you're attempting to brainwash people its not funny, to me THAT is what is frightening and indicative of mental illness.

Is this post sarcasm and I don't get it? Are you TRYING to sound like a shill? Exactly what kind of purpose or motivation do you have to come here and start calling people mentally ill and declaring things not real and all this riffraff. Do you actually believe this stuff you're writing?
edit on 20-2-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

The article you linked to is quite apathetic and a bit of a defeatist attitude. Our current system may not be so wonderful but it is the best we have and it does still actually work sometimes.

An example would be the defeating of SOPA.

If we just throw our hands in the air and say"what can I do, nothing that's what". Or if we believe that our system is so corrupt that it's beyond repair we can do nothing. That's not exactly going to improve or fix anything and only serves to create a negative atmosphere and divide the public even more.

We need people who are willing to stand up and voice their opinions. Take action by writing their congressmen. Vote for the candidates that uphold their campaign promises and pay close attention to their voting history and policies they support.

The system can work for the people. If we actually use it. 50% of Americans eligible to vote don't even vote. It's articles like that one are partially responsible for it. Not voting and not being involved politically is exactly what TPTB are hoping for.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Originally posted by literofcola

Originally posted by mrnotobc

Am I the only one that LMFAO when I watched this video?

Ron Pauls a hippie and a fascist appeaser.

May as well start grabbing your ankles if he was ever elected into the White House.

Good thing he wont win.

Obama 2012.

Well you better start grabbing then, but sounds like you already want to lol.

hahahaha

at least a nuclear bomb wont blow up in new york city when my guy wins
edit on 20-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

Okay this is just retarded thinking. And I'm really hoping you're not retarded because I would feel bad..haha
You can try all you want to use fear to scare other people, but you are really just scaring yourself. But make sure you check your closet for terrorists tonight. (Just kidding my friend, but really the fear tactics have gotta go if our country is going to change.)

Yeah yeah. Ive had it up to here with Ron Paul and his far leftist supporters. You say the same things, over and over again, like the person said above you, things arent well thought out.

You accuse people like me of being a "typical American". I think it is actually ironic considering people like you rather put your head in the dirt, run away from all of the problems, instead of facing them like you should be doing. And in the process you want to isolate our NATO allies - its absolutely ridiculous and im through arguing about it.

BTW Check your bed sheets for "zionists" you hypocrite. You people are SUCH hypocrites that its a joke. Everything you say is hypocritical lol.

Now im going to laugh you off.

So fair enough, we both are on the opposite sides of the issue and we have every right to our own opinion. Let me clarify and say that I, personally, am not afraid nor thinking of a nuclear attack in New York City if Ron Paul becomes president. Maybe some people are. I agree with most things Ron Paul says. I never mentioned NATO I was strictly talking about the typical fear tactics. I agree with you on that but our country needs a drastic change to filter out all the corruption. Maybe some things Ron Paul wants can be compromised with the people. I think out of all the candidates, Ron Paul would actually listen to what the people want changed in this country if he is the person he portrays himself as.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

There obviously isn't a way for me to respond to insults.

Maybe you could address some of my points, and we could discuss those?

Name calling on internet forums doesn't interest me.

Do you believe it is possible for Ron Paul to get elected? Do you believe that changing the Fed note over to Rothschild gold would cause a qualitative change in the economy? Do you believe that the "pure free market" could function in a world of international corporations that control almost all capital?

What is your specific argument against what I am saying, other than insults?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdRock69

The article you linked to is quite apathetic and a bit of a defeatist attitude. Our current system may not be so wonderful but it is the best we have and it does still actually work sometimes.

An example would be the defeating of SOPA.

If we just throw our hands in the air and say"what can I do, nothing that's what". Or if we believe that our system is so corrupt that it's beyond repair we can do nothing. That's not exactly going to improve or fix anything and only serves to create a negative atmosphere and divide the public even more.

We need people who are willing to stand up and voice their opinions. Take action by writing their congressmen. Vote for the candidates that uphold their campaign promises and pay close attention to their voting history and policies they support.

The system can work for the people. If we actually use it. 50% of Americans eligible to vote don't even vote. It's articles like that one are partially responsible for it. Not voting and not being involved politically is exactly what TPTB are hoping for.

Believing in the insanity reality television show that is American politics is worse than giving up and doing nothing, as it is actually propagating this system, actively.

If you don't want to work on a real solution, then my advise is most certainly to give up. You are arranging deck chairs on the Titanic. It is time to grow up, stop acting like little children who are afraid of the dark, and look this system in the face and figure out a way to overcome it.

Honestly, I shouldn't be having to explain this to grown adults.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Honestly, you haven't explained anything. You've only stated a vague opinion full of negativity.

If you don't want to work on a real solution

Please do explain what you see as possible solutions or actions that can taken besides giving up.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdRock69

Honestly, you haven't explained anything. You've only stated a vague opinion full of negativity.

If you don't want to work on a real solution

Please do explain what you see as possible solutions or actions that can taken besides giving up.

The system is unworkable, and needs to be abandoned completely. There is no way to make this type of system work. Just look at the history of government, and try to find one place where it worked, ever. It just doesn't. On any level, at all. All this "ye olde time" nonsense that Paul and the patriots babble on about is just gibberish. Which era of America do you want to return to? The Indian genocide? Slavery? The Industrial Revolution? The beginnings of the Colonial period? The depression and world wars? What exactly is it we are even trying to save here?

The modern system has become incompatible with human existence. The only possibilities are to either go full into it, and become China, or drop the whole thing completely, and go back to a means of living in symbiosis with nature.

Realitysituation.com is my website, and I have a youtube channel:

www.youtube.com...

I am very interested in discussing all of this. I have worked through it, and there isn't any easy answer. People want to frame this all in childish, simplistic terms and it just shares no connection to reality whatsoever. We need to step back and reevaluate this whole thing from the beginning.

Before we ask the question "what do we do?", we must first ask:

What do we actually want?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

What this really sounds like to me is that you're a propaganda writer for TPTB.

You suggest we abandon our current system and go back to a symbiotic relationship with nature,

Exactly what the Globalist agenda is. A One World Government that wants to manipulate our decisions by using our feelings and emotions by trying to throw in some politically correct environmental cause.

Save the whales and all that jazz, but you'll have to give up your US Constitution first.

Pure poppycock. I disagree with you way of thinking. I'll keep my screwed up Democracy over what you've offered any day.

Agenda 21, codex alimentarius,

You had better have a detailed plan and explain it thoroughly first. That is if you ever expect anyone to buy into whatever it is your selling.

Perhaps you just fell for TPTB brainwashing techniques.

You know the new one World religion "environmentalism"

While we all worship the trees, TPTB will be cutting them down and we won't be allowed to leave our designated population zones due to environmental safety.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

I know, I ran and woke my husband up just to give him this news!
second

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join